elphindor

Rank 0
elphindor
PostedJun 13, 2012 10:07 am

Carnival event suggestion :D

I think a Carnival event would fit the game. :)
Hello guys, I come up with an idea about an event "Carnival event" which can be active in the end of each month, but only during the summer months, 5 days before the end of each month to be precise, and this event can include in Aven some npcs dressed with the appropriate clothes for this event and they could walk as a group around Aven, this group of npcs could be equiped with some musical instruments and when a player gets near them he could hear them playing carnivalistic music, and there could be two girls in this group that are throwing flowers around from their small baskets and players could hear them laugh sometimes, one of the npcs from the group could sell cloth costumes,masks and funny bufffs to players, those buffs could do something like when you throw it to a player to make him laugh and also to make him dance or to give him funny look to his face,but this buff for the face to have a duration of half hour and if the player don't want to wait he could just right-click the buff to remove it, and the other two buffs could be with 25 seconds duration, but the costumes and buffs will be usable only while the event is active and they could cost carnival points that you could get from special repeative quests that are only for the carnival and they could be taken from two npcs that are in Aven and these npcs can be among the group of npcs that are walking around Aven. When the carnival is coming there could be a special npc that can appear only for the event in each village and could say in a chat balloon that the carnival event has began and players can go in Aven to enjoy it, also Aven can be dressed in beautiful carnivalistic costumes for the event and at night there could be some special event lamps around Aven and in the villages that can light them up and cannonballs can be in Aven too plus in villages as well that can throw carnivalistic effects and too make some explosive sounds from them. And when you complete the carnival quests you could get an achievment point, also the event to be active for lets say 5 days, and the carnival quests to also give for reward and some silver. What do you think about it does it sound good? Very Happy
Advertisement

masakerko456

Rank 0
masakerko456
PostedAug 12, 2012 10:28 am
hmm very nice idea... hope this will be applied as event

Kuyosaki

azureleaf777

Rank 1
azureleaf777
PostedAug 12, 2012 10:52 am
It does sound good, I honestly really like the idea. But this sounds more like a new feature than an event. Due to the quests/carnival points/NPCs and achievement points you mentioned. So, it might be tweaked a bit. If it is implemented, I would suggest that this should be kinda like a "Monthly or Weekly Carnival Event". Just my opinion. Very nice idea! Awesome! :D

cruel_viper

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
cruel_viper
PostedAug 18, 2012 11:37 am
I say a NPC that sell a box with droprate of primes, alpha's and 0-stat items.

And to fit in the Carnival:
Samba shakers

Carnaval Samba dress

And a male version ofc.

With a seperate headdress Smile

Sounds like fun.

KingKesshi

Rank 0
PostedAug 25, 2012 6:05 pm
woooh this sounds nice realy ^_^