robertgriffin10

Rank 2
robertgriffin10
PostedJun 17, 2012 2:57 pm
The graphics i pretty good, but I just don't play gender lock games because there it is of course most males that play mmo's so the female class will be instinct. That is why when Waren Story 1st came out I was thinking i would not play it but they took of gender lock.

Advertisement

ArtificialOR

Rank 0
ArtificialOR
PostedJun 17, 2012 5:03 pm
robertgriffin10 wrote:
The graphics i pretty good, but I just don't play gender lock games because there it is of course most males that play mmo's so the female class will be instinct. That is why when Waren Story 1st came out I was thinking i would not play it but they took of gender lock.  

I don't think that's entirely true. Some guys likes to play female classes especially mage. Although there is no guarantee that all female classes are actual female but you'll see lot's of them in game.

LuisEnriqueAlX

Rank 0
LuisEnriqueAlX
PostedJun 17, 2012 10:47 pm
karljean10 wrote:
LuisEnriqueAlX wrote:
synster14 wrote:
I recommend playing both, that's what I'll do. <_<  

Yeah but again i wanna concentrate in playing one to level up and stuff and not waste time ahh >_> both games looks super cool..ima have to pick one...gonna be a hard choice though =/  

I dnt really come on this forum much..but im dropping by to say stick with Waren Story. I think Waren will have more intense pvp battles and much more to offer. I'm not takin any shots at DK..but Waren seems more like a better game to play for a long time. (My suggestion). But it doesn't hurt to try DK out either.  

Yeah i think ima stick with warren..seems more promising than DK

kaiserxxx

Rank 0
PostedJun 18, 2012 2:59 am
synster14 wrote:
Yes, you CAN judge a book by it's cover. And I personally enjoy asian grindfest MMO's. So I don't consider it a bad thing. With that being said, my liking them means I've played a lot of them, therefore know what to look for when I'm searching for similar games.

I'm just stating as I see it for the benefit of others. I expect anyone who really wants to try the game, will do so regardless of what I say. But I say such things in the hope that it will guide people in their expectation of the game.

Please, don't be so aggressive.

ANYTHING, whether enjoyable or otherwise. If it is repetitive. Is considered a grind.(At least in my opinion)(Here's a real one <_< http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/grind?fromAsk=true&o=100074)  

Surely you can, heck you can do alot of things too. Being able to do something doesn't necessarily mean its the right thing to do though.

I didn't mean to sound aggressive but I'll have to disagree. Bieng repetitive mean its a grind (thats what you said), okay, all of the MMO are grindy then whatever you want it or not. By all MMO I mean FPS, racing , casual etc. In FPS you frag, frag and frag. Isn't that repetitive? Hence it's grindy as you suggested.

Let's not take this point further shall we. I get your definition of grindfest but I think it's a bit inappropriate to force it upon other people as to not betray their expectation.

Remnant001

Rank 0
PostedJun 19, 2012 3:48 am
robertgriffin10 wrote:

adapt. if you're a hardcore mage player then gender isn't a problem. in the end it's how you play and rise to the top is what counts. anyway, if the gender lock makes you turn away then...idk, maybe it's your 1st time?

draikem

Rank 0
PostedJun 20, 2012 2:31 pm
I hardly ever post on forums, but i just had to get this out there. Based on the video's I've seen from the KR version, this game doesn't seem like an "action RPG" like its being advertised as. It really looked like the mage class or whatever it is was casting on a targeted mob. I'm a Tera player and one of the things i really enjoy about that game is to be able to miss spells if I'm not accurate enough. However, from the lack of content that Tera offers, if this game can supply me with more then 5 man instances and awesome pvp while still maintaining that feel of an actual action rpg, then I'll be happy. But like i said, a players skill need to play a big part of it, not just target a mob and start casting/swinging.

nowisforever

Rank 0
nowisforever
PostedJun 20, 2012 4:15 pm
draikem wrote:
I hardly ever post on forums, but i just had to get this out there. Based on the video's I've seen from the KR version, this game doesn't seem like an "action RPG" like its being advertised as.  

The trailer video says it's an FPS.

Truths are hollow
For others may follow
Join Cataclysm Guild Today!
http://cataclysm.guildlaunch.com/index.php

draikem

Rank 0
PostedJun 20, 2012 7:18 pm
Dragon knights is definitely not an FPS

nowisforever

Rank 0
nowisforever
PostedJun 20, 2012 9:45 pm
draikem wrote:
Dragon knights is definitely not an FPS  

You're right, but:

"Dragon Knights is a free to download and free to play online multiplayer FPS game! Register now and join the largest F2P gaming community!"

Truths are hollow
For others may follow
Join Cataclysm Guild Today!
http://cataclysm.guildlaunch.com/index.php

Win_All_Day

Rank 0
Win_All_Day
PostedJun 20, 2012 11:52 pm
kaiserxxx wrote:
So, you can judge a book simply by its front cover huh?
Btw did you ever guys try the game to tell if it's a grindfest or not? And what is the definiton of grindfest if you ever did? Do you still consider loads of quest to lvl you up to the max lvl as a grindfest? To my knowledge grindfest is when you have to kill the same mobs countless of time to just lvl up (hence like Flyff, the Old Lineage 2 ...)

Anyway this looks like to be quite a generic yet fun MMO if it can keep it's promise of endless PVE (Pve lover) and if it can flawessly execute the election system (a Political side to an MMO is a big plus imo!).  

People are using this "generic" title for MMORPGS, but I feel as though a majority of people don't understand what a generic MMORPG really is.

Hello, I Win All Day.