LuisEnriqueAlX

Rank 0
LuisEnriqueAlX
PostedJun 14, 2012 3:37 pm
kaiserxxx wrote:
So, you can judge a book simply by its front cover huh?
Btw did you ever guys try the game to tell if it's a grindfest or not? And what is the definiton of grindfest if you ever did? Do you still consider loads of quest to lvl you up to the max lvl as a grindfest? To my knowledge grindfest is when you have to kill the same mobs countless of time to just lvl up (hence like Flyff, the Old Lineage 2 ...)

Anyway this looks like to be quite a generic yet fun MMO if it can keep it's promise of endless PVE (Pve lover) and if it can flawessly execute the election system (a Political side to an MMO is a big plus imo!).  

I totally agree with you man! Exclamation
Advertisement

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedJun 14, 2012 4:19 pm
Yes, you CAN judge a book by it's cover. And I personally enjoy asian grindfest MMO's. So I don't consider it a bad thing. With that being said, my liking them means I've played a lot of them, therefore know what to look for when I'm searching for similar games.

I'm just stating as I see it for the benefit of others. I expect anyone who really wants to try the game, will do so regardless of what I say. But I say such things in the hope that it will guide people in their expectation of the game.

Please, don't be so aggressive.

ANYTHING, whether enjoyable or otherwise. If it is repetitive. Is considered a grind.(At least in my opinion)(Here's a real one <_< http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/grind?fromAsk=true&o=100074)

koragashi

Rank 0
koragashi
PostedJun 14, 2012 7:08 pm
hmmmm.. doesnt look toooooo bad , but lately getting my hopes up for numerous games has lead to disappointment . Granted I still get my hopes up time and time again , eventually something will hold my interest. Sad

psyopslayerx

Rank 0
psyopslayerx
PostedJun 14, 2012 7:50 pm
hmmmm.... seems it does seem like to look a grindfest.

From video, heres my assessment:

Plus:
- Clean interface
- Battle system seems decent
- Looks Graphically nice
- Multiple Transformation
- 6 people in a party Very Happy can I say awesome Instance parties?
- Nice animations
- monsters don't have a ridiculous range(so far from the video when they were taking out that boss while using one person dodging others)

Minus:
- Gender lock( Some people seem to not like gender lock, but a big issue)
- seems to lag per frame rate when the player was in town(Not sure its a server or computer graphic problem)

Ustinday

Rank 0
Ustinday
PostedJun 14, 2012 9:59 pm

hmm

Yeah Ill check it out. I hate grind games. Atleast give enough quests, I remember playing Silkroad a long time ago and it was like endless grind ;(

No high hopes for this game, but it does have a few qualities that may make it better than a quick first glimpse.

Remnant001

Rank 0
PostedJun 15, 2012 1:01 am
wait.. is that sword mage? or is it really a warrior? watched the character creation but..warrock=warlock? the icons on the upper left that looks like a wiz hat and a knight's helm.. does that mean we get to have classes that has both sword and magic?

LuisEnriqueAlX

Rank 0
LuisEnriqueAlX
PostedJun 15, 2012 11:43 am
synster14 wrote:
Yes, you CAN judge a book by it's cover. And I personally enjoy asian grindfest MMO's. So I don't consider it a bad thing. With that being said, my liking them means I've played a lot of them, therefore know what to look for when I'm searching for similar games.

I'm just stating as I see it for the benefit of others. I expect anyone who really wants to try the game, will do so regardless of what I say. But I say such things in the hope that it will guide people in their expectation of the game.

Please, don't be so aggressive.

ANYTHING, whether enjoyable or otherwise. If it is repetitive. Is considered a grind.(At least in my opinion)(Here's a real one <_< http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/grind?fromAsk=true&o=100074)  

Goo explenation..i just hope its not repetitive quests like other games i played in the past..hopefully theres alot of actions and stuff and different maps to go to etc.

One thing im confused its that idk which game ima end up playing WarenStory or this one ahhh what do u suggest?

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedJun 15, 2012 1:45 pm
I recommend playing both, that's what I'll do. <_<

LuisEnriqueAlX

Rank 0
LuisEnriqueAlX
PostedJun 15, 2012 2:59 pm
synster14 wrote:

Yeah but again i wanna concentrate in playing one to level up and stuff and not waste time ahh >_> both games looks super cool..ima have to pick one...gonna be a hard choice though =/

karljean10

Rank 1
karljean10
PostedJun 17, 2012 8:42 am
LuisEnriqueAlX wrote:
synster14 wrote:

Yeah but again i wanna concentrate in playing one to level up and stuff and not waste time ahh >_> both games looks super cool..ima have to pick one...gonna be a hard choice though =/  

I dnt really come on this forum much..but im dropping by to say stick with Waren Story. I think Waren will have more intense pvp battles and much more to offer. I'm not takin any shots at DK..but Waren seems more like a better game to play for a long time. (My suggestion). But it doesn't hurt to try DK out either.

Former Ts1-Ts2 Fujin G12/112 Sitter Old Guild:RoyalAssassins(G12)/ Current Guild:LeGenDaRy