Pandaemoniumx

Rank 3
Pandaemoniumx
PostedJun 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Epic Win/Fail Thread #2

From those you love and people you may not know!
Honestly the last one should've been locked, like most long threads are. And it would've saved me the formatting. Jeez.

Anyways. This is the Epic Win (but more often than not, Fail) thread! Here, you are able to post any sort of screenshot with some sort of discernible dialogue. Someone says something. You say something. Hilarity ensues. Laughing

Keep in mind! There are certainly rules to follow! This forum is technically supposed to be PG-baby, so here are a few guidelines to avoid the pitfalls of getting in trouble:

• No overly obscene, foul language. I would suggest euphemisms, which are way~ funnier. Very Happy
  • Nothing that undermines the stability and well being of the glorious AGE.
  • You can get away with lewd things, but leave the sexting to your cellular device.
  • If you've got beef with somebody, this thread is not a place to vent out against them. Take it with humor or pm them directly and settle it like a rational human being. Neutral

One quick suggestion is that you save pictures using .png formatting, which makes it a very clear picture in most cases. That said, here are a few examples of epic wins and fails from the last thread, gravedug from an archaic Photobucket account:

And you kinda had to be there for this guy but

Also, it doesn't have to be from the shoutbox! Meebo, Shaiya, anything goes except for really funny or snarky comments on your favourite pr0n video. I hope all of you enjoy the hilarity of this thread and take do remember to take things with a grain of salt. We've all failed at one point or another. Very Happy

Pull up a chair and laugh.

Advertisement

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedJun 12, 2012 1:28 am
I think it would be safer to host this 3rd party. There's very little chance of whathisface being any less spiteful in another 3 years.

Here's most of the SS's I took from last time around: http://s1047.photobucket.com/albums/b480/nostrumxt/Shoutbox/

Though since December 2011, I had been just archiving on my HD and uploading via imgur. I'll post some more when I get home from work.

Also, a lot of what was taken in 2009 is gone, since I wiped my old Photbucket account. Too bad, was good times Sad

127.0.0.1_Alone

Rank 0
Aeria Games' Office Basement United States
PostedJun 12, 2012 1:36 am
I'll host a 3rd party forum, give me a weekend time it will be up by then.

This account has been put to rest.

Pandaemoniumx

Rank 3
Pandaemoniumx
PostedJun 12, 2012 5:27 am
Avyn wrote:
There's very little chance of whathisface being any less spiteful in another 3 years.  

Avyn wrote:
Also, a lot of what was taken in 2009 is gone, since I wiped my old Photbucket account. Too bad, was good times Sad  

I only have tons of my stuff from early-mid 2010, which isn't the funniest. I fail to understand why a lock wouldn't have been more effective.

127.0.0.1_Alone wrote:

This'll kill the popularity D: But it'll work I suppose.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJun 12, 2012 7:52 am
Pandaemoniumx wrote:
127.0.0.1_Alone wrote:

This'll kill the popularity D: But it'll work I suppose.  

he has somewhat to do with the space on his server i believe Cool

signature of xybolt

sxty9

Rank 2
sxty9
PostedJun 12, 2012 9:10 pm

cus putting stuff anywhere else is pointless

some old favs

troll or not?

not often that kix got tongue tied

my epic poetry skills

eba6y

Rank 5
eba6y
PostedJun 12, 2012 10:16 pm
for a second I thought they brought it back. Sad

RETIRED
Some people get high on conflict and drama. Stay away from it all and live on cupcakes..

Snowydew

Rank 5
Snowydew
PostedJun 12, 2012 10:21 pm
eba6y wrote:
for a second I thought they brought it back. Sad  

QQ me too

LatteCream

Rank 2
LatteCream
PostedJun 13, 2012 10:38 am

sxty9