Emmjeii

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2012 11:54 am

Grand Fantasia : The Journey of the Heroes

Some sort of Fan fiction mixed with the content from the games ^.^ please read if you have time
So, Uhm. I want to create a fan fic of Grand Fantasia. Everything are works of fiction, especially the names and some of the story. I'll mix the story line from the quests and some contents of the game. I just want to share this something like a prologue to start my story. I wish everyone can appreciate my work ^_^

~~~~~

The Day of Destiny is coming near.

It was a dark day in Siwa Island, the home of the sprite messengers. Sprite messengers are everywhere, but the most successful came from this little island.

Elizabeth, a pregnant mother who always sits somewhere near ashore. She always looks at the clear sea. Her brother, Paris, is an alchemist. He always works but always keeps an eye on her sister.
One day, skies turned darker. Elizabeth feels something; it’s something in her womb. She screamed in pain and Paris ran after her. She brought her sister to Ludaumann, the village head. A midwife came also and does the work.

Elizabeth had born a baby boy. As the boy was given to his mother, the dark skies disappeared as a holy light shines above Siwa Island. Babama, the great sage of the island arrived on the village. He mumbled, “He is the one, the one who will save Saphael.”

People from the shoreline of the continent sighted the light. Reports from Blue bay, Ironwheel beach, and Shell hill that the light is fantastic and gives hope. Villagers from Bone Reef Peninsula and the fishermen in the Southern Island saw the light too. They say it was amazing as they had never seen such light before.

Elizabeth named her first son, “Ace” as he was the first one and will be the ace of the sprite messengers. She promised to raise her child as a good person and train him to become a great sprite messenger.

And as soon as Ace was born, the day of destiny awaits. Babama was counting as he see the great hopeful future of the world.
Advertisement

Emmjeii

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2012 12:35 pm   Last edited by Emmjeii on Jan 02, 2014 1:31 am. Edited 1 time in total

Sakura10Sands

Rank 0
Sakura10Sands
PostedSep 17, 2012 7:55 pm
interesting story :3