Author Message

kyazi09

Rank 1
kyazi09
Joined
22 Sep 2010
Posts
374
Location
United States
PostedSep 16, 2012 5:32 pm
no trust me thank you Smile im excited to see what you draw!
Advertisement

acor0e

Rank 0
acor0e
Joined
18 Feb 2011
Posts
70
Location
Italy
PostedSep 23, 2012 6:46 pm
I made a few sketches and these two are my favs, I hope they meet your expectations:







Let me know which one do you like most and I'll start polishing/adjusting it (I plan to add details on the wings too).
It will take some time to be finished since I'm still slow at painting, but I'll try to do my best for a nice result^^
Thank you again for your patience.

kyazi09

Rank 1
kyazi09
Joined
22 Sep 2010
Posts
374
Location
United States
PostedSep 23, 2012 7:33 pm
hmm tough choice both look great Very Happy the second one though keeps me entertained XD cause im curious what i could be so happy about Smile so the second one Very Happy

Bbloodlust

Rank 1
Bbloodlust
Joined
01 Jan 2011
Posts
353
Location
United States
PostedSep 23, 2012 10:21 pm
Omg I would love a picture like this Very Happy If you arent to busy could you maybe draw my character? :3

acor0e

Rank 0
acor0e
Joined
18 Feb 2011
Posts
70
Location
Italy
PostedSep 24, 2012 12:56 am
kyazi09 wrote:
hmm tough choice both look great Very Happy the second one though keeps me entertained XD cause im curious what i could be so happy about Smile so the second one Very Happy  


Thank you!
I already have something in mind for the coloring, but I won't anticipate anything and I'll leave it as a surprise ;3

Bbloodlust wrote:
Omg I would love a picture like this Very Happy If you arent to busy could you maybe draw my character? :3  


I usually dont take commissions because I know I won't have enough time to fulfill them...
Maybe I should start getting serious about it and setting prices aswell (something around 1k?) but even so I'm afraid I'll be too busy to provide a proper service.

But >w< this could be my very last exception ;D
So you're willing to wait a bit, I can accept your request and start to work on it as soon as I'll be finished with B's fanart.

Bbloodlust

Rank 1
Bbloodlust
Joined
01 Jan 2011
Posts
353
Location
United States
PostedSep 24, 2012 1:55 am
acor0e wrote:
I usually dont take commissions because I know I won't have enough time to fulfill them...
Maybe I should start getting serious about it and setting prices aswell (something around 1k?) but even so I'm afraid I'll be too busy to provide a proper service.

But >w< this could be my very last exception ;D
So you're willing to wait a bit, I can accept your request and start to work on it as soon as I'll be finished with B's fanart.  


Omg just say whenever you have the time and such and Ill give you screen shots<3 Thank you sooo much Very Happy

acor0e

Rank 0
acor0e
Joined
18 Feb 2011
Posts
70
Location
Italy
PostedOct 05, 2012 3:13 pm
Sorry for the long wait, it took more than expected this time :3





Full size

I changed something, like the hairstyle... maybe they are too long now xD
But I like long hair so I couldn't help it xd

kyazi09

Rank 1
kyazi09
Joined
22 Sep 2010
Posts
374
Location
United States
PostedOct 05, 2012 10:43 pm
:O its so pretty -stares- I love it! <3 thank you -Hugz-

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedOct 06, 2012 2:16 am
Wow so pretty! It looks awesome. *-*

acor0e

Rank 0
acor0e
Joined
18 Feb 2011
Posts
70
Location
Italy
PostedOct 06, 2012 3:07 am
kyazi09 wrote:
:O its so pretty -stares- I love it! <3 thank you -Hugz-  

Thanks! I'm glad that you like it, yw ^^

iBambi wrote:
Wow so pretty! It looks awesome. *-*  

Thank you so much :D
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: