LanceCalvis

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2012 1:08 pm

Level 34 Priest has a few questions about the game.

I'm currently on my first character. I don't plan on making another one to correct any skill or statistical mistakes. I don't plan on farming. I will mostly just be soloing. Except for the random times that I am helping out other players. My current skill set and statistics are as following.

Full Intellect
Max Light Heal
Max Dispel
Level 1 Regeneration
Level 1 Healing Mode

Now, I don't know the exact names of all of the skills right off hand. Though, I'm wondering if I should have gone. With half Holy Skills and Half Healing Skills. Or if going full Healer was the right path? I don't think I will be joining a guild. I'm currently in Peace Mode. Though, I might go into Justice Mode. If I ever build my character up to the point where I can do that. I might spend a small amount of Ap on this game. It will only be about Ten to Twenty Bucks. Maybe a bit more though.
Advertisement

ErinYee

Rank 2
ErinYee
PostedJun 06, 2012 3:43 pm
Your current skill set is not bad (although, I do have my doubts on the max Dispel).
Which skill are you using to kill the monsters right now?
Basic attack? Blood beam? Light beam?
I am a huge fan of Blood beam, because it costs little hp and it has no casting time.

Also, you definitely want to max up that buff for defense.

LanceCalvis

Rank 0
PostedJun 09, 2012 12:06 pm
I forgot to add that I have already maxed my Defensive Buff and use it all the time. I'm having buyers remorse about maxing Dispel as well. I'm currently using the Level 1 Magic Missile Skill that my character started with to level. I'm also a Healer not a Battle Priest.

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedJun 09, 2012 12:17 pm
It all depends on how you want to build. If you want a pure holy priest, the best things to max are Light Heal, Guardian's Protection, Angel's Blessing, and Circle of Power. Pure in Heart and Resurrection can be left with 1 point only. If you want to do a little damage as well, you can put 1 point on your Blood side abilities as well. Priests are good for Holy builds as they are needed for mostly anything in the game, ie Vault duo's, etc. You can even solo dungeons quite early with a build like this as well. Priests REALLY come in handy after you rebirth, and your rebirth ability gives an aura for buffing intelligence stats for characters in a certain area of yourself. Good luck and hope you enjoy playing here!

-astral

LanceCalvis

Rank 0
PostedJun 18, 2012 9:45 am

I have a new question.

How is the damage for the Holy Skills calculated?

I also haven't been about to find anyone who could tell me the value of any Ap items I am thinking about purchasing. The names of the items I am looking at are.

Sands of Time
Pack Expander
x1,2 and x4 Offline Experience Token

If possible I would also like a recommendation. On which item or items will give me my "best bang for my buck".

I plan to re-skill at level 40 with the Sands of Time. I will be using the Experience Tokens. I most likely will sell the Pack Expander. Though I might use a few.

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedJun 18, 2012 10:04 am
The damage I am not sure how it is calculated. Though your heal can be buffed by fragarach upgrading and socketing emerald gems. Maybe enchanting also helps I'm not sure. As for ur other questions..in game if u click the shopping cart u will find those items. I cannot recall the crystal amounts but I believe sands of time run around 450-650 crystals. Offline tokens I don't remember seeing though they may come in the leveling packs. They can be purchased from sellers also and the Days in Vidalia mini quests can also grant u tokens.. though tht is lvl40 plus. U get a sands of time from ur lvl50 quest as well. U get roughly 1000crystals per $10 spent. Check your cart in game for the exact prices. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

frozenbolt40

Rank 0
PostedJun 18, 2012 10:10 am
If your going to do damage with a priest, I personally like blood for damage. A friend and I where training together they had a Lvl 27 Knight and I wasn't even Lvl 20 and I was hitting about the same as they where. For Blood Preist I was told to do 2 Endurance 1 Intelligence and it's working great. But if your going to stick with Holy, it is work sticking 1 skill point into Light Beam, on my Lvl 40 healer I'm hitting 3000-3500 per strike.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

LanceCalvis

Rank 0
PostedJun 18, 2012 10:18 am
I was wondering which Holy Skill from level 1 to 40 deals the highest damage? I plan to work everything out on paper before I choose which skill I will use. Though, I can't do that if I don't know how damage is calculated for those skills.

I'm also having trouble purchasing Ap. I don't know how to properly use the Contact Us forum. So I currently can't purchase Ap. It says my account is Suspended when I click the Buy Ap button. Though I can login to any game just fine.

frozenbolt40

Rank 0
PostedJun 18, 2012 11:11 am
I would stick with Light Beam or Improved Light Beam, they can be set as your default attack skill, plus with Holy needing max intelligence your almost doubling your damage out put then just using basic attack.

With the AP, is it your first time buying?

LanceCalvis

Rank 0
PostedJun 18, 2012 12:14 pm
It is my first time buying on this account. I know how to purchase Ap. It's just that I can't on this account.

The level 40 skill can't be set as a Default skill?