Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJun 06, 2012 12:07 am

ff13-2

just 100% the game [possible spoilers?]
so i just 100% the game the other day.

i must say i do like 13-2 better than 13 overall.

the story is better. its not the cookie cutter everything. there are bad events which is good so everything isnt always "oh im a knight in shining armor blah blah blah save day and happily ever after" lol

There are multiple endings which is cool. kinda like 10-2 but BETTER.

the game still feels a little platform but its ok. keeps with how 13 was. minus well keep it the same since its a sequel

the lvling is too easy... but i like the crystarium. i had my characters maxed out all jobs to 99 before the 4th chapter.

the 3rd party member idea was awesome. monster paradigams. perfect idea. gives so many options to the game which is good

the bosses and optional bosses were nothing in comparison to the ff13 counterparts.

the puzzles though were fun and challenging at times.

getting 100% is deff easier than 13.

a cool thing is you can always "replay" levels. so instead of starting alllll the way over it makes it easy.

DLC is also cool for this game. keeps it alive till the next ff releases.

the story itself sold me. 13 i had issues with hope -.- lol

overall i liked it. how about you?

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3
Advertisement

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedJun 14, 2012 12:16 pm

Re: ff13-2

just 100% the game [possible spoilers?]
Flareous wrote:
so i just 100% the game the other day.

i must say i do like 13-2 better than 13 overall.

What ?! 13 was amazing xD

the story is better. its not the cookie cutter everything. there are bad events which is good so everything isnt always "oh im a knight in shining armor blah blah blah save day and happily ever after" lol

Disagree, FF13-2 didn't expand on many plot points, the whole L'cie plot was gone, the saving grace IS Lightning

There are multiple endings which is cool. kinda like 10-2 but BETTER.

I like this point ^^ Alyssa ending is nice ...cos I love her

the game still feels a little platform but its ok. keeps with how 13 was. minus well keep it the same since its a sequel

the lvling is too easy... but i like the crystarium. i had my characters maxed out all jobs to 99 before the 4th chapter.

Game it's self is too easy ...prefer the strictness of 13 ...everyone was unique

the 3rd party member idea was awesome. monster paradigams. perfect idea. gives so many options to the game which is good

cept this makes Noel and Serah useless ...they should be good and have better abilitys
the bosses and optional bosses were nothing in comparison to the ff13 counterparts.

the puzzles though were fun and challenging at times.

getting 100% is deff easier than 13.

a cool thing is you can always "replay" levels. so instead of starting alllll the way over it makes it easy.

DLC is also cool for this game. keeps it alive till the next ff releases.

the story itself sold me. 13 i had issues with hope -.- lol

overall i liked it. how about you?  

Liked it, didn't love it like the original, the dlc is ok ...the only good piece is Lightnings Chapter which is amazing. I hope in the inevitable sequel they expand on minor characters such as Alyssa, who has an amazing story written in the Ultimania and Fragments before novels.