Author Message

Ryuki488

Rank 0
Ryuki488
Joined
20 Jul 2011
Posts
32
Location
Portugal
PostedJun 09, 2012 2:04 am
I`d like to request 1 signature please

Image this one : http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20sword/roleplay_gurl_2010/Anime/sword-1.jpg

Colours : dark blue, black, crimson any colour is fine

Text : Ryuki

Message me if you have any questions. Thanks a lot =D
Advertisement

Rabbittt

Rank 2
Rabbittt
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
727
Location
A 16gb partition in the United States
PostedJun 09, 2012 10:28 am
AyoraStyle wrote:

Oh no no, no need to say sorry at all. It was my fault for not explaining that to begin with, I completely understand why two similar posts would seem a bit odd.


Anyways, I would love for you to make them still, thanks Rabbit <3  

Then I shall start as soon as possible! ;D
Ryuki488 wrote:
I`d like to request 1 signature please
Message me if you have any questions. Thanks a lot =D  

About that picture...How do I put this? It's from an erotic visual novel about men who like other men, named White Shadow, which was canceled.

Before you start asking how I know, that picture is pretty tiny so I thought I'd track down a larger version (Which I did! : D) but it took me all around the interwebs and that's how I learned about it.

If that's fine with you like it's fine with me I'll start work asap good sir~

Ryuki488

Rank 0
Ryuki488
Joined
20 Jul 2011
Posts
32
Location
Portugal
PostedJun 09, 2012 9:35 pm
Rabbittt wrote:

Ryuki488 wrote:
I`d like to request 1 signature please
Message me if you have any questions. Thanks a lot =D  

About that picture...How do I put this? It's from an erotic visual novel about men who like other men, named White Shadow, which was canceled.

Before you start asking how I know, that picture is pretty tiny so I thought I'd track down a larger version (Which I did! : D) but it took me all around the interwebs and that's how I learned about it.

If that's fine with you like it's fine with me I'll start work asap good sir~  


I did not knew that i just came across it a while back in google and like how it looked. I have nothing personal against it, but i would like to change it to this one : http://partner-ad.photobucket.com/albums/w205/SlyPho3nix/?action=view&current=ABlackVamp.jpg

Sorry for all the trouble, and thanks Rabbit

Rabbittt

Rank 2
Rabbittt
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
727
Location
A 16gb partition in the United States
PostedJun 10, 2012 5:13 am
Ryuki488 wrote:

I did not knew that i just came across it a while back in google and like how it looked. I have nothing personal against it, but i would like to change it to this one : http://partner-ad.photobucket.com/albums/w205/SlyPho3nix/?action=view&current=ABlackVamp.jpg

Sorry for all the trouble, and thanks Rabbit  


No no it's no trouble I understand, I too have a habit of avoiding where the pictures actually come from for that very reason. xD

I'll start work on that one as soon as I can. : D

[GS]Desu~


Code:
[img]http://i.minus.com/iyL9btdvJ2sEE.png[/img]

Hope you like them~

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
Joined
20 May 2011
Posts
1601
Location
New York United States
PostedJun 10, 2012 9:50 am
Rabbittt wrote:
Ryuki488 wrote:

I did not knew that i just came across it a while back in google and like how it looked. I have nothing personal against it, but i would like to change it to this one : http://partner-ad.photobucket.com/albums/w205/SlyPho3nix/?action=view&current=ABlackVamp.jpg

Sorry for all the trouble, and thanks Rabbit  


No no it's no trouble I understand, I too have a habit of avoiding where the pictures actually come from for that very reason. xD

I'll start work on that one as soon as I can. : D

[GS]Desu~


Code:
[img]http://i.minus.com/iyL9btdvJ2sEE.png[/img]

Hope you like them~  


awesome! thanks a lot.

20Kiki07

Rank 0
20Kiki07
Joined
23 May 2008
Posts
72
Location
Lake Zurich United States
PostedJun 10, 2012 4:42 pm
Yaaay you're back :D so glad haha
So I'd like both a sig and avatar
both of Sailor Moon, just her, choose any pic you want that goes with the text if you could
some text I'd like in it is "showing the guys whose better than them" and Vampire Zelda
I guess choose colors that go with her, definitely add blue though lol

and you can reach me on here, thanks :P

ChocoboGhost

Rank 0
ChocoboGhost
Joined
13 Jun 2012
Posts
6
Location
Haha-no -.- United States
PostedJun 15, 2012 10:12 pm
hola~

i've made one of these before but my computer is acting like a complete "ash" right now -.- so i would life for you to make me one Very Happy

first off text: Ghost

you can use any background you want to but plz try to put http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/9606/241322-kilik_large.jpg this guy in it
and thank u in advance very much :3

pinkpepper36312

Rank 0
pinkpepper36312
Joined
13 May 2012
Posts
5
Location
Meril Town United States
PostedJun 17, 2012 11:18 am
I'm kinda new to the forums and all of it's features, so can some one explain what a signature is? Embarassed

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
Joined
11 May 2012
Posts
964
Location
United States
PostedJun 17, 2012 11:38 am
pinkpepper36312 wrote:
I'm kinda new to the forums and all of it's features, so can some one explain what a signature is? Embarassed  

It's a part of your post that comes up every time you post (it goes away when you edit the post). If you have noticed people posting and see a picture before what they post, that is usually their signature.

You can set up a signature by going to your settings-> About me. Scroll to the bottom and right above the Catcha thing there is a spot for text and img links (use BBcoding which is
Code:
[img] [/img]
). To enable this feature, you have to go to Settings -> Prefences and click the check mark for the signature and then save it.

pinkpeppe363123

Rank 0
pinkpeppe363123
Joined
17 Jun 2012
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedJun 17, 2012 5:15 pm
Oh thanks! Very Happy
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: