Normalidad2

Rank 0
Normalidad2
PostedJun 16, 2012 12:13 am
I need assistance;

I've bought the diamond engagement ring and use it with my party partner to marry. After the wedding we didn't receive any marriage ring.

Our IGN are;
Athena
Tura
Advertisement

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedJun 16, 2012 6:10 am
Normalidad2 wrote:
I need assistance;

I've bought the diamond engagement ring and use it with my party partner to marry. After the wedding we didn't receive any marriage ring.

Our IGN are;
Athena
Tura  

Please send this in a ticket, including any other relevant information or screenshots you may have.

kittyaikou

Rank 0
PostedJun 27, 2012 2:06 pm
Say you proposed with the Silver Engagement Ring, but chose to do Royal Wedding. Do you still get rings at the end? Cause it says only with the Diamond Ring you get rings. Does that mean it's a waste of Crystal to choose Royal then?

stefferonii

Rank 0
stefferonii
PostedJun 27, 2012 2:36 pm

answering~

kittyaikou wrote:
Say you proposed with the Silver Engagement Ring, but chose to do Royal Wedding. Do you still get rings at the end? Cause it says only with the Diamond Ring you get rings. Does that mean it's a waste of Crystal to choose Royal then?  

I'm not sure about this, I'd have to try it out with a hubby.

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedJun 27, 2012 2:46 pm

Re: [Guide] Wedding System Guide

How to get to the "yes I do"
GMAcademy wrote:

IMPORTANT - Only those who initially purchase the [Diamond Engagement Ring] will receive Rings at the end of the wedding ceremony  

lovedrunk99

Rank 0
PostedAug 15, 2012 12:07 pm

Didn't get wedding aura/quest after scheduling a wedding...

My partner and I scheduled a royal wedding today. I read here you're supposed to get the aura and a quest. I didn't get either. Is this a bug?
I tried sending in a ticket, but it wouldn't let me either. It says there's an error in the ticket but won't tell me what the error is...

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedAug 15, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Didn't get wedding aura/quest after scheduling a wedding...

lovedrunk99 wrote:
My partner and I scheduled a royal wedding today. I read here you're supposed to get the aura and a quest. I didn't get either. Is this a bug?
I tried sending in a ticket, but it wouldn't let me either. It says there's an error in the ticket but won't tell me what the error is...  

Hi lovedrunk,

Try sending in a ticket again here.

Please be sure to include any screen shots you have!

tris10_99

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 12:31 am

wedding rings

Can I redo wedding?
I bought the diamond engagement ring and had a normal wedding, but didn't know that the normal wedding wouldn't give rings at the end of it. Is there anyway I can redo the wedding or somehow get the rings another way?

Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedNov 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Re: wedding rings

Can I redo wedding?
tris10_99 wrote:
I bought the diamond engagement ring and had a normal wedding, but didn't know that the normal wedding wouldn't give rings at the end of it. Is there anyway I can redo the wedding or somehow get the rings another way?  

There's no other way to get the rings, so you'll have to divorce (you can do this together and it costs nothing at wedding NPC), then get married again. Remember, the Royal Wedding is the only wedding that you get both rings! Royal wedding also gives you the best wedding title 'Forever Love' @ 15% HP increase.

tris10_99

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 2:33 pm

Re: wedding rings

Can I redo wedding?
So would I have to buy another Diamond Engagement Ring too?