Kolten92

Rank 2
Kolten92
PostedJun 05, 2012 9:10 pm
hamishmctavish wrote:
DarkMongo wrote:
Maybe tell us what Ignite is for and why we should download it.  
it doesnt work right  

it works perfectly for me but apparently not for you what a shame

Advertisement

hamishmctavish

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2012 7:21 am

yep

Kolten92 wrote:
hamishmctavish wrote:
DarkMongo wrote:
it doesnt work right  

it works perfectly for me but apparently not for you what a shame  
side bars dont work, dropdown tabs dont work, only thing that does work is "news and events" and there is never any new news in there lol. and i only get text in the "news" 50% of the time Confused

shaiya309

Rank 0
shaiya309
PostedJun 06, 2012 11:46 am

Re: yep

hamishmctavish wrote:
side bars dont work, dropdown tabs dont work, only thing that does work is "news and events" and there is never any new news in there lol. and i only get text in the "news" 50% of the time Confused  

When first instaled it didnt register any of the games, and asked for a download. I uninstaled it so I could try it again and it deleted everything in AeriaGames folder...
After download game again with it, its only showing news, so cant really start a game with it.

MuseJanelle

Rank 2
MuseJanelle
Undisclosed 2 protect the guilty United States
PostedJun 06, 2012 2:58 pm
Since nobody really explained what it is for, I guess the only reason to have it is for it not to work. Shocked

render

Rank 3
render
PostedJun 06, 2012 4:50 pm
MuseJanelle wrote:
Since nobody really explained what it is for, I guess the only reason to have it is for it not to work. Shocked  

More information about Ignite can be found Here. I will also notify the Ignite Team about the issues.

larosh

Rank 0
larosh
PostedJun 06, 2012 4:51 pm
DarkMongo wrote:

What is for it's quite clear since the License Agreement:
License Agreement wrote:
7. Consent to Monitor. The Software may communicate your computer's information including but not limited to hardware capacity, patches and modification information, and any unauthorized third-party program running with the Software back to Licensor in order to assist users' uninterrupted game play.  

Besides that it is known to install a peer to peer program that uses your Internet bandwidth for Aeria's own purposes.

aeria.moose

Aeria: Wingman
PostedJun 06, 2012 5:55 pm
larosh wrote:
DarkMongo wrote:

What is for it's quite clear since the License Agreement:
License Agreement wrote:
7. Consent to Monitor. The Software may communicate your computer's information including but not limited to hardware capacity, patches and modification information, and any unauthorized third-party program running with the Software back to Licensor in order to assist users' uninterrupted game play.  

Besides that it is known to install a peer to peer program that uses your Internet bandwidth for Aeria's own purposes.  

larosh,

Ignite is meant to act as a portal to all games. The excerpt taken from the agreement states that any gathered information will only be used to improve the client and general game play. I see no harm in that. Instead, I find it very useful in making sure that the community does not experience as many hiccups.

Also, if you have any feedback regarding anything in the agreement or Ignite in general this is a great place to do it

Thanks for taking the time to post! Smile

-Moose

I.nferno

Rank 0
I.nferno
PostedJun 06, 2012 11:33 pm
Downloaded, Installed, and Logged in no problem. This reminds me of the ijji Reactor. I won't mind this program, unless it launches every time I restart my comp. I will be uninstalling it, if that happens.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJun 07, 2012 1:54 am
aeria.moose wrote:
larosh wrote:

larosh,

Ignite is meant to act as a portal to all games. The excerpt taken from the agreement states that any gathered information will only be used to improve the client and general game play. I see no harm in that. Instead, I find it very useful in making sure that the community does not experience as many hiccups.

Also, if you have any feedback regarding anything in the agreement or Ignite in general this is a great place to do it

Thanks for taking the time to post! Smile

-Moose  

lol dodging ? it CONTAINS a kinda P2P software. It is even written in the LoA. go read it silly.

i even posted this thread but it's probably not worth to read right ?

signature of xybolt

xguitarlord20x

Rank 0
PostedJun 07, 2012 5:59 am
lol