aeria.moose

Aeria: Wingman
PostedJun 01, 2012 4:04 pm   Last edited by aeria.moose on Jun 15, 2012 6:19 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Shaiya Try Aeria Ignite & Get FREE Bonus Package (COMPLETED)

Aeria Ignite = BONUS PACKAGE

06/04/2012 2PM PDT - 06/11/2012 2PM PDT

Package Contents:
(1) Resurrection Rune (Non-Trade):
Resurrect in the nearest town or dead point with 50 percent of HP, SP, MP. For Ultimate Mode characters, they will resurrect in the town automatically. Restricted to characters in possession.

(1) 3 Hour Continuous Resurrection Rune (Non-Trade):
3 Hour Continuous Res Rune: Resurrects character in the nearest town with 50 percent of HP, SP, MP for 3 hours after use. Requires Ultimate Mode. Click to Activate.

(1) Sun EXP Stone (Non-Trade):
Obtain 1.5 times EXP for 24 hours, and will still be effective even after dying. Max EXP cannot exceed 200 percent. Only restricted to characters currently in use.

1. Download Ignite! - if you don't have it already
2. Load Ignite client
3. Start a new login session (log out and back in)
4. Click here for a login example
5. Item will be awarded within 4-7 business days after 06/11/2012 2PM PDT

Must be completed by: 06/11/2012 2PM PDT
All new log-in sessions after the specified time period will not count.

• You only need to log in once!
  • Do not create multiple accounts to participate!
  • All prizes are bound unless otherwise specified!
  • Must log in before the deadline to qualify!
  • Prizes will be awarded out 4-7 business days after the event has ended!

Advertisement

Dtoidlynx

Rank 0
Dtoidlynx
PostedJun 05, 2012 12:41 am
it seems that if you have Shaiya itself installed and then run the Ignite client it does give an odd error message and even shows the old loader screen for a moment on the inertial load up, but then updates to the correct loader for Shaiya.

On a secondary load up this is the error that appears later on:

After you click ok, it goes to the Shaiya loader, and then progresses as normal.

Just for a heads up,
Dtoidlynx

wc49349

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2012 3:27 am
i downloaded it and get a server error message when i try to log in....is the link bad or program have a bug???currious

Dtoidlynx wrote:
it seems that if you have Shaiya itself installed and then run the Ignite client it does give an odd error message and even shows the old loader screen for a moment on the inertial load up, but then updates to the correct loader for Shaiya.

After you click ok, it goes to the Shaiya loader, and then progresses as normal.

Just for a heads up,
Dtoidlynx  

Kolten92

Rank 2
Kolten92
PostedJun 05, 2012 10:28 am
wc49349 wrote:
i downloaded it and get a server error message when i try to log in....is the link bad or program have a bug???currious

Dtoidlynx wrote:

Just for a heads up,
Dtoidlynx  

weird i dont get an ERROR MESSAGE

aeria.moose

Aeria: Wingman
PostedJun 05, 2012 12:51 pm
Thank you for providing us with this information - We will be sure to look into it and see what's going on with the launcher

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJun 05, 2012 1:01 pm
aeria.moose wrote:
Thank you for providing us with this information - We will be sure to look into it and see what's going on with the launcher  

some1 said this too when people submitted bugs/reports during the alpha test of this software.
( just saying that this kind of bug got reported before ... )

signature of xybolt

cyrianuk

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Bug issue (possible Resolution)
I've seen this pop up on my computer before, and I'm 99% sure i know why its done this, when you click the shaiya Desktop icon, it loads both the ignite client and the shaiya uploader, but on the shaiya client sometimes stays minimized on the start menu bar, so if u go to click the green play icon, it tries to open a second uploader process, causing that error, if u try to do this again, so when you try to open shaiya again, check your start menu bar before you click the green play icon, you should find the shaiya client already running, minimized, ready for you to use.

Hope this clears up any issues people are having, and hopefully if this solves anyone else's problem this makes things easier for the shaiya mod team to help with advice Smile

DarkMongo

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2012 2:53 pm
Maybe tell us what Ignite is for and why we should download it.

hamishmctavish

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2012 4:42 pm
DarkMongo wrote:
Maybe tell us what Ignite is for and why we should download it.  
it doesnt work right

pistrik

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Trololololo

Cannot logg to Aeria ignite Anyone know whyy ? QQ