Zyrein

Rank 4
Zyrein
PostedJun 09, 2012 3:21 am
Dash612 wrote:
Is the awakened bonus on Grimoire m crit rate or m crit dmg? Because the picture in this thread says rate while the archive says dmg.  

It is indeed damage.

Advertisement

daverb82

Rank 0
PostedJul 18, 2012 3:34 pm
iaaf83 wrote:
You need yellow version of the weapon to complete the quest (I just activated axe quest and requires "Collect "Blood shout axe£ 0//1". Also it seems that the quest rewards resets enchantments and fortification and spellstones; so better not to use +10 weapons as mat

You pick the quest at the NPC you use to enter lvl 65 trial, scrolling down you see the quests. Each quest gives 10 Novice Expedition Trial Medal. Note that not all the quests are aviable each day (except during weekends), but they rotate each day  

nice info. how about slots? from a full slot gold version, will it reset to no slots as well? wasn't sure if your spellstones meant it will delete the gems or take out the slots and anything in it overall.

lildeviruchi

Rank 2
lildeviruchi
PostedJul 18, 2012 5:03 pm
daverb82 wrote:
nice info. how about slots? from a full slot gold version, will it reset to no slots as well? wasn't sure if your spellstones meant it will delete the gems or take out the slots and anything in it overall.  

When you turn in the quest, you get a +0 no-slot awaken weapon. It doesn't matter if your weapon is +10, has slots/enchants, and/or gems.

[ Juro - Somewhere called Sapphire - Imminent - Missing ]<br>

daverb82

Rank 0
PostedJul 18, 2012 5:10 pm
i see. the usual then...

thanks for the reply. i guess it's for hardcore gamers. 16k fame is alot and i certainly won't be able to +10 anything. i'll stick with the normal ones Smile

WarZone_A

Rank 2
WarZone_A
PostedJul 25, 2012 10:16 pm
daverb82 wrote:
i see. the usual then...

thanks for the reply. i guess it's for hardcore gamers. 16k fame is alot and i certainly won't be able to +10 anything. i'll stick with the normal ones Smile  

Is not really that hardcore..i spent 3-4hours of farm a day and able to have 1 of the awaken...don expect everything is hard.

RIP Whoever Onboard MH370, you all shall be remember.

mrdolphin

Rank 2
PostedJul 29, 2012 4:23 pm
For the bugle in the Samurai's chain where you summon the boss, does the boss drop the necessary item 100% of the time? I dont do much TW/PvP to get the warstones needed.

Also, is the success rate of making the bugle 100% too?

Lvl 7X <br> Warrior(DPS)/Thief/MA/BD/Samurai/Ranger/Engi <br> <a>YT channel</a>

lildeviruchi

Rank 2
lildeviruchi
PostedJul 29, 2012 4:52 pm
mrdolphin wrote:
For the bugle in the Samurai's chain where you summon the boss, does the boss drop the necessary item 100% of the time? I dont do much TW/PvP to get the warstones needed.

Also, is the success rate of making the bugle 100% too?  

Yes, yes, and more yes. The issue is that the drop has a roll requirement so that means if you do it with a party, make sure they don't press Need/Greed. It's recommended to do it with a party too because it's an annoying boss.

[ Juro - Somewhere called Sapphire - Imminent - Missing ]<br>

mrdolphin

Rank 2
PostedJul 29, 2012 7:03 pm
Awesome. That is great news.
Thank you so much for the info Smile

bboybaki70

Rank 0
PostedAug 08, 2012 12:02 am
How to activate Prediction Gem in Crystal Camel Chamber of Commerce pleaze ?

mrdolphin

Rank 2
PostedAug 12, 2012 8:35 pm
Do the guild boss drops (ex Bazuda) and trial boss drops exclusive to those with the respective quest book or to anyone in that party?