IamNicko3o

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2012 9:07 pm
Some of these weapons give a reason for an attack speed build...
Advertisement

Sekkkkkky

Rank 1
Sekkkkkky
PostedJun 06, 2012 9:09 pm
Yep. Although attackspeed is so easy to get now.
so much boost like:

1-65 neck = 10%
Pet = 8%
Ranger cert = 15%
Ice Meteor = 5%

and the cap is just 70% a.speed iirc.

Millumi

Rank 3
Millumi
PostedJun 06, 2012 9:36 pm
Each one of these requires 16k fame in the aven fame shop involved.

Dagger: Nature Seekers
Hammer: Nature Seekers

Rapier: Arthur Hammer
Bow: Arthur Hammer

1H Sword: Arcanum Association
Gun: Arcanum Association

Mace: Sage Stone
Guitar: Sage Stone

Cestus: Crystal Camel Chamber of Commerce
Grimoire: Crystal Camel Chamber of Commerce

GreatSword: Amber Eyes
Shield: Amber Eyes

Axe: Spirit Follower
Staff: Spirit Follower

Club: Silver Needle
Katana: Pyrowind

ForumNubAccount

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2012 9:52 pm
DarylValentine wrote:
xoceiph wrote:
In behalf of all players who main MDPS classes, thank you so much for giving the Awakened Staff such a useful extra stat.

/endsarcasmhere  

And for making it so easily accessible compared to other weapons like the axe! Very Happy

11k Crystal Cross Medals needed for one of the items you fuse into Hecate's Breath, 4125g for the quest book itself and 400 Level 65 Trial Medals needed to get it, and the bonus isn't even as useful as the others. I know this wasn't Aeria's doing and it was all X-Legend, I'm just venting my feelings about it. It just seems like the staff in particular was given a completely irrelevant bonus and given the hardest quest to discourage people from getting it because it's a well known fact that there are mages out there with ridiculous amounts of matk.

I knew about the requirements beforehand from reading FNO's wiki, but I do feel for the people who just found out they need to farm 11k Crystal Cross Medals and go do 40 Lvl65 Trials (on quest days) to get their staff D:  

Or you could just stay with the current yellow/orange L65 staves. Just because there is better doesn't mean yesterday's best is now bad.

raedrin

Rank 3
raedrin
PostedJun 06, 2012 10:00 pm
So like, I vote that we trade the staff bonus for the book bonus. Who's with me? Very Happy

Posted By Aeria Mobile

jimzy369

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2012 10:02 pm
this has become a FlyFF kinda game. -.-
but more balanced since the way of getting it is Hard. Very Happy

good job anyway. Very Happy

DarylValentine

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
DarylValentine
PostedJun 06, 2012 10:11 pm
ForumNubAccount wrote:
Or you could just stay with the current yellow/orange L65 staves. Just because there is better doesn't mean yesterday's best is now bad.  

Never said that, I asked why the staff is so much harder to get in comparison to the others. I (and a lot of other people) are looking at a 6-7k matk increase by upgrading from my +10 orange hecate to a +10 awakened hecate before applying staff bonuses etc, so of course I'm going to upgrade if I can. If there was no benefit to upgrading from the yellow or orange staff Aeri, then there would be no point in having the awakened staff at all.

GS_Tsuku - Bard/Ranger - Lv63 - Hydra

ilondo3

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2012 11:06 pm
Guys forgive me for a stupid question,but after you complete the quest and gather needed materials,you upgrade to awakened weapon orange/golden weapon that you already have,or the quest give it like reward?

Phikephi

Rank 0
PostedJun 07, 2012 12:16 am
Ermmm sorry for asking too, dos the novice expedition medal (lvl 65 trial medal) implemented yet??? coz i need it to build Shippumaru as Katana's Awaken Weapon recipe right??

lildeviruchi

Rank 2
lildeviruchi
PostedJun 07, 2012 12:53 am
ilondo3 wrote:
Guys forgive me for a stupid question,but after you complete the quest and gather needed materials,you upgrade to awakened weapon orange/golden weapon that you already have,or the quest give it like reward?  

You collect all the items and turn it in to receive the weapon. It's similar to like doing those Book quests from towns.

Phikephi wrote:
Ermmm sorry for asking too, dos the novice expedition medal (lvl 65 trial medal) implemented yet??? coz i need it to build Shippumaru as Katana's Awaken Weapon recipe right??  

Those were implemented a long time ago. That's how people have been making certain weapons to sell, which kinda killed the pricing since too many made the same weapon...

[ Juro - Somewhere called Sapphire - Imminent - Missing ]<br>