TheCockroach

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
TheCockroach
PostedMay 31, 2012 8:19 pm   Last edited by TheCockroach on Aug 31, 2014 10:10 am. Edited 10 times in total

[Guide] Level 65 Awakened Weapons

Hello! And yes, awakened weapons ARE indeed finally here! In order to acquire any of these awakened weapons, you must buy it's Secret Book from Librarian Conan in Aven (located at coordinates X:395 Y:465) and right click the book to activate a quest. These quests require you to complete certain tasks and/or collect certain items, and once you have done so you will then be able to complete the Secret Book quest and awaken your weapon.

Important Note: Almost all of these quests require you to collect an item from either a Guild Boss or a Trial Boss, but all of these drops are totally random. So don't go freaking out just because you killed a Guild/Trial Boss and didn't get the item that you needed, if this happens just keep trying until the item drops.

Important Note: I'm also going to work on getting the Fame requirements listed also, so feel free to let me know if there is any that I missed, thanks. Smile

Dagger

"I am a Dagger Sprite living within this book. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the book.
"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the power of a dagger for you. However, you must bring me the materials I require."
"Get the Gilded Tooth from Sagharra in the Trial of Malice. Also, bring me the heart of Bazuda at Witchcraft Forest."
"You must also dig up Pure Papagoite Core from Eden Glen Garden or Eden Peak Garden with the Soul King's Golden Gloves from the

Nature Seekers in Aven."
"Lastly, bring me the Infernal Light Sword, and I will release its true power."

"If you don't know how to get the materials, I can help."

-Devil's Gilded Tooth: May be dropped by Sagharra in Trial: Malice Palice.
-Bazuda's Icy Heart: May be dropped by Bazuda in Witchcraft Forest.
-Pure Papagoite Core: Gather from Eden Glen Garden or Eden Peak Garden with Soul King's Golden Gloves
-Soul King's Golden Gloves: Acquire formula from Nature Seeker's fame shop.
-Soul King's Eye: Use it to make the gloves. Can be bought with 6000 Crystal Cross Medals.

Fame Requirements:
16k fame in Nature Seekers

Rapier

"I am a Rapier Sprite living within this book. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the book.
"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the power of a rapier for you. However, you must bring me the materials I require."
"Get Kassadiin's Skin from the Trial of Slain. Also, kill the giant worm at the Trial of Angor Quarry."
"Purchase Advanced Chivalry from Vidar in Aven and produce it successfully. When you get to Aven, borrow a hammer from the

Arthur Hammers. It will help you find the necessary materials."
"Lastly, bring me the Sacred Battle Mist, and I'll release its inner power."

-Kassadin's Skin: May be dropped by Kassadiin in Trial: Slain.
-Advanced Chivalry: Can be purchased with 4500 Crystal Cross Medals.
-Eden's Energy Polymer: Gather from Eden Glen Mines or Eden Peak Mines with Arthur's Great Hammer
-Arthur's Great Hammer: A special hammer sold by the Arthur Hammers in Aven.

Fame Requirements:
16k fame in Arthur Hammer

Sword

"I am a Sword Sprite living within this book. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the book.
"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the power of a sword for you. However, you must bring me the materials I require."
"Get the claw of Acilino in the Trial of Branda Root, and retrieve Oisadar's Steel Board at Shiver Peak."
"Buy a Glimmering Crystal Ball in Aven. Use it in Eden Glen Energy Field or Eden Peak Energy Field to absorb the Drifting

Power."
"Lastly, bring me Dragon Soul, Ancient Drake Tongue Blood, and Dance Blood Fang, and I'll bring out the sword's true power."

-Acilino's Surging Claw: May be dropped by Acilino in Trial: Branda Root.
-Oisadar's Rigid Board: May be dropped by Oisadar in Shiver Peak.
-Ancient Drake Tongue Blood: Can be purchased with 6000 Crystal Cross Medals.
-Drifting Power: Gather from Eden Glen Energy Field or Eden Peak Energy Field.
-Glimmering Crystal Ball: Can be purchased with Expeditionary Emblems.
-Dragon Soul: A fame item sold by Arcanum Association.

Fame Requirements:
16k fame in Arcanum Association

Mace

"I am a Mace Sprite living within this book. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the book.
"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the power of a mace for you. However, you must bring me the materials I require."
"Retrieve Alice's Ribbon in the Trial of the Mayor's Dream, and get me Bazuda's skin in Witchcraft Forest."
"Gather Eden Amethyst from Eden Glen Mines or Eden Peak Mines. Try to make Holy Law's Touch, a halidom with sacred power. Sage

Stone at Aven knows how."
"When everything is ready, bring me the Heaven Angel Staff, and I'll unleash its powers."

-Alice's Ribbon: May be dropped by Alice in Trial: Mayor's Dream.
-Bazuda's Mutant Leather: May be dropped by Bazuda in Witchcraft Forest.
-Meteorite Crystal: Can be purchased with 6000 Crystal Cross Medals.
-Phire's Holy Law's Touch: A fame formula sold by Sage Stone.

Fame Requirements:
16k fame in Sage Stone

Cestus

"I am a Cestus Sprite living within this book. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the book.
"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the power of a cestus for you. However, you must bring me the materials I require."
"Kill the shadow Sagharra summoned in the Trial of Malice Ruins. Also, retrieve Oisadar's Bone at Shiver Peak."
"Try to get the powerful Flame Lion Soul. Aven's Crystal Camel Chamber of Commerce can tell you how to obtain it."
"Lastly, bring me Sky Crush Fist. I will infuse it with Flame Lion Soul to release its power."

-Oisadar's Bone: May be dropped by Oisadar in Shiver Peak.
-Kirin's Fang: Can be purchased with 6000 Crystal Cross Medals.
-Flame Lion Soul: A fame item sold by Crystal Camel Chamber of Commerce.

Fame Requirements:
16k fame in Crystal Camel Chamber of Commerce

Club

"I am a Club Sprite living within this book. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the book.
"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the power of a club for you. However, you must bring me the materials I require."
"Retrieve Kassadiin's Warts from the Trial of Slain."
"You must also get Goaded Ogre Blood from Tuskar Hero Vort at Avila Volcano. I use it to forge the very best weapons."
"When you have everything, bring me the Defense Territory, and I'll unlock its hidden powers."

-Kassadiin's Wart: May be dropped by Kassadiin in Trial: Slain.
-Tribal Club: Can be purchased with 6000 Crystal Cross Medals.
-Magic Tuskar Tunic: Can be purchased with Expeditionary Emblems.
-Magic Tuskar Club: Formula sold by Silver Needle in Aven.
-Goaded Ogre Blood: Item can be acquired after exchanging Magic Tuskar Tunic with Tuskar Hero Vort.

Fame Requirements:
16k fame in Silver Needle

Katana

"I am a Katana Sprite living within this book. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the book.
"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the power of a katana for you. However, you must bring me the materials I require."
"Bring me Acilino's Frozen Soul from the Trial of Branda Root, and retrieve Bazuda's Aromatic Gland at Witchcraft Forest."
"You must get the Perpetual Snowflake from Crystal Cross Merchant Vidar at Aven. I also need Blaze Demon's Fire Breath."
"Pyrowind at Aven might have some information."
"Lastly, bring me Shippumaru. I'll show you its real power!"

-Acilino's Frozen Soul: May be dropped by Acilino in Trial: Branda Root.
-Bazuda's Aromatic Gland: May be dropped by Bazuda in Witchcraft Forest.
-Perpetual Snowflake: Can be purchased with 9000 Crystal Cross Medals.
-Blaze Demon's Reveille Bugle: Formula sold by Pyrowind. Use it to summon Blaze Demon at Crooked Vein.
-Blaze Demon's Fire Breath: Acquired after defeating Blaze Demon at Crooked Vein.

Fame Requirements:
16k fame in Pyrowind

Greatsword

"I am a Greatsword Sprite living within this book. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the book.
"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the power of a greatsword for you. However, you must bring me the materials I require."
"Bring me a Wonderland Weed Sample from Alice in the Trial of the Mayor's Dream. In the Trial of Morticora, find Guillermo's

antique fossil. He may not always have it with him."
"Also, I need the Demon Spirit; ask the Amber Eyes how to obtain it."
"When you gather everything, bring me the Tyrant Night, and I'll unleash its true power."

-Guillermo's Treasured Fossil: May be dropped by Guillermo in Trial: Morticora.
-Slumbering Demon Statue: May be dropped by Bazuda in Witchcraft Forest.
-Spell Destruction Rune: Can be purchased with Honor Stars.
-Demon Spirit: A fame formula sold by the Amber Eyes.

Fame Requirements:
16k fame in Amber Eyes

Axe

"I am an Axe Sprite living within this book. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the book.
"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the true power of an axe for you. However, you must bring me the materials I require."
"Kill the Cave Dragons in Trial of Eroda, then head to the Trial of Malice Palace and pull off pompous Doubledoor's Beard."
"Also, ask Vidar in Aven for the Blue Star Alloy and the Spirit Follower for Ogre Sanguine Potion."
"When you have everything, bring me the Blood Shout Axe, and I'll show you its true power."

-Doubledoor's Beard: May be dropped by Doubledoor in Trial: Malice
-Blue Star Alloy: Can be purchased with 3000 Crystal Cross Medals.
-Foul Ogre Blood: Can be purchased with Expeditionary Emblems.
-Ogre Sanguine Potion: A fame formula sold by Spirit Follower.

Fame Requirements:
16k fame in Spirit Follower

Hammer

"I am a Hammer Sprite living within this book. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the book.
"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the true power of a hammer for you. However, you must bring me the materials I

require."
"Get Kassadiin's Oppressive Breath in the Trial of Slain. Also, pull out Oisadar's Nerve in Shiver Peak."
"Purchase Formula: Mars's Secret from Vidar at Aven. You can use it to make Ancient Dragon Wind Power."
"When you have all the materials ready, bring me Mars Storm, and I'll unleash its power."

-Kassadiin's Oppressive Breath: May be dropped by Kassadiin in Trial: Slain.
-Oisadar's Nerve: May be dropped by Oisadar in Shiver Peak.
-Formula: Mars's Secret: Can be purchased with 4500 Crystal Cross Medals.
-Tornado's Eternal Essence: Fame item sold by Nature Seeker.
-Ancient Wind Dragon Power: Made with Mars's Secret.

Fame Requirements:
16k fame in Nature Seekers

Bow

"I am a Bow Sprite living within this book. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the book.
"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the true power of a bow for you. However, you must bring me the materials I require."
"Kill Venomous Blasting Insect in Trial of Branda Root and obtain Valmar's Staff at Century."
"You must buy Formula: Athena's Spirit from Jarroda in Aven. Use Arthur Hammers' hammer to find more materials."
"Lastly, bring me Athena Hurricane Wing, and I'll show you what it can really do."

-Valmar's Staff: May be dropped by Valmar the Faceless.

-Formula: Athena's Spirit: Can be purchased with 7500 Crystal Cross Medals.
-Losi Quickred: Can be purchased with Honor Stars.
-Eden's Wind Stone Power: Gather from Eden Glen Mines or Eden Peak Mines with Arthur's Great Hammer.
-Arthur's Great Hammer: Can be purchased from Arthur Hammers at Aven.

Fame Requirements:
16k fame in Arthur Hammer

Artillery Gun

"I am an Artillery Gun Sprite living within this book. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the book.
"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the true power of an artillery gun for you. However, you must bring me the materials I

require."
"Defeat all Alice's clones in the Trial of the Mayor's Dream, and find Oisadar's heart at Shiver Peak."
"Also, you must have the core cower generator for this high power artillery gun, the Unknown Magic Machine Wreckage. Go to

Arcanum Association, they will be able to help you."
"When everything is ready, bring me a Baroque Photon Gun, and I'll unleash its potential."

-Oisadar's Warm Heart: May be dropped by Oisadar.
-Unknown Magic Machine Wreckage: Formula sold by the Arcanum Association.
-Nuclear Energy Enhancer: Can be purchased with 9000 Crystal Cross Medals.
-Illusionary Neutron: Can be obtained by gathering them with the Glimmering Crystal Ball.
-Glimmering Crystal Ball: Can be purchased with Expeditionary Emblems.
-Activated Magic Machine Wreckage: Obtain this by using the Unknown Magic Machine Wreckage at Shale Cavern

Fame Requirements:
16k fame in Arcanum Association

Guitar

"I am a Guitar Sprite living within this book. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," the book called out.
"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the true power of a guitar for you. However, you must bring me the materials I

require."
"Get the Tri-Spine from Sagharra in the Trial of Malice Ruins, and retrieve Null Heart's Oily Membrane at Branda Root."
"Also, try to kill the evil spirits Bazuda summoned at Witchcraft Forest; they're causing the locals much strife."
"Lastly, bring me a Millennium Rose from Sage Stone, and I'll strengthen the Heavy Metal Power!"

-Wolf Tri-Spine: May be dropped by Sagharra.
-Null Heart's Oily Membrane: May be dropped by Null Heart
-Millennium Rose: Can be purchased with 6000 Crystal Cross Medals.
-Modified Millennium Rose: A fame item sold by Sage Stone.

Fame Requirements:
16k fame in Sage Stone

Grimoire

"I am a Grimoire Sprite living within this book. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," the book called out.
"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the true power of a grimoire for you. However, you must bring me the materials I

require."
"Find Anderli's Partial Soul in the Trial of Slain and Bazuda's Partial Soul in Witchcraft Forest."
"Also, get Ice King Gem. You must use Prediction Gem to make the gem. Aven's Crystal Camel Chamber of Commerce can fill you in

on the details."
"Lastly, bring me the Battle Destiny, and I'll show you what it can really do."

-Anderli's Partial Soul: May be dropped by Anderli.
-Bazuda's Partial Soul: May be dropped by Bazuda.
-Prediction Gem: Can be purchased with 9000 Crystal Cross Medals.
-Activated Prediction Gem: A fame item sold by Crystal Camel Chamber of Commerce.
-Ice King Gem: Acquire after using Prediction Gem in the deepest part of Skleros's Ice Abyss.

Fame Requirements:
16k fame in Crystal Camel Chamber of Commerce

Staff

"I am a Staff Sprite living within this book. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," the book called out.
"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the true power of a staff for you. However, you must bring me the materials I require."
"Get Salvio's Platinum Coin in the Trial of Eroda. It's a unique medal. He doesn't always have it."
"Next. defeat the pirates in Aven. Also, bring me Alice's Shorts from the Trial of the Mayor's Dream. Don't ask me why."
"You must find Hecate's Breath. Ask the Spirit Follower in Aven about it."
"Bring me everything, and I will unlock the seal of Hecate for you."

-Salvio's Platinum Coin: May be dropped by Salvio in the Level 60 Expedition Trial: Eroda.
-Alice's Shorts: Has a slim chance of being dropped by giant Alice in the Level 65 Expedition Trial: Mayor's Dream.
-Hecate's Crown: Can be purchased with 11,000 Crystal Cross Medals.
-Jungle Snake Queen's Jade: Can be purchased with 400 Novice Expedition Trial Medals.
-Hecate's Breath: Spirit Follower might help you produce this.

Fame Requirements:
16k fame in Spirit Follower

Shield

"I am a Shield Sprite living within this book. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," the book called out.

"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the true power of a shield for you. However, you must bring me the materials I require."
"First, bring me Neondo's Armor Fragment from the Trial of Century."
"Second, find Vidar in Aven and forge a God's Eye Shield into a God's Eye of Darkness Shield so that it can absorb Oisadar's attacks."
"After the shield fills with Oisadar's power, bring it to the Amber Eyes for processing."
"When you finish, bring everything to me, and I'll make you an invincible shield."
"Oh, also, can you bring me Dana's Trendy Stockings from the Trial of the Mayor's Dream?"

-Dana's Trendy Stockings: May be dropped by Dana.
-Neondo's Armor Fragment: May be dropped by Neondo.
-God's Eye of Darkness Shield: Can be purchased with 4500 Crystal Cross Medals.
-God's Eye of Brilliance Shield: After Oisadar hits the God's Eye of Darkness 100 times and the Amber Eyes process it, it becomes the God's Eye of Brilliance Shield.

Fame Requirements:
16k fame in Amber Eyes
Advertisement

xoceiph

Rank 0
xoceiph
PostedJun 06, 2012 8:43 pm   Last edited by xoceiph on Jun 06, 2012 8:51 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Wasn't there a thread that showed the Glow Effects of these weapons?

lildeviruchi

Rank 2
lildeviruchi
PostedJun 06, 2012 8:45 pm

[ Juro - Somewhere called Sapphire - Imminent - Missing ]<br>

DREADNOTH

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2012 8:50 pm
That axe seems abit powerfull, you could basicly go into a middle of a pact of players and spam Combat cyclone and regenerate hp like a mad man :>

Sapphires RDPS Mimic- Squidninja. Lvel 87- Mains Mimic, Samurai, Berserker, warrior, mecha engi and annhilator

Sekkkkkky

Rank 1
Sekkkkkky
PostedJun 06, 2012 8:51 pm
OP @_@

Yuzero

lildeviruchi

Rank 2
lildeviruchi
PostedJun 06, 2012 8:52 pm
DREADNOTH wrote:
That axe seems abit powerfull, you could basicly go into a middle of a pact of players and spam Combat cyclone and regenerate hp like a mad man :>  

Pretty much. Combine it with Human's Survival Scream and you get even more HP regained.

[ Juro - Somewhere called Sapphire - Imminent - Missing ]<br>

DREADNOTH

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2012 8:55 pm
also take into consideration if a battle war uses it they pretty much are God tanks in everybit of EE, with enough P attack they could solo whole trials or DNGS if built\geared correctly with that axe

Sapphires RDPS Mimic- Squidninja. Lvel 87- Mains Mimic, Samurai, Berserker, warrior, mecha engi and annhilator

xoceiph

Rank 0
xoceiph
PostedJun 06, 2012 8:55 pm
In behalf of all players who main MDPS classes, thank you so much for giving the Awakened Staff such a useful extra stat.

/endsarcasmhere

Sapphire - Merrelle - Autobots

DarylValentine

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
DarylValentine
PostedJun 06, 2012 9:01 pm
xoceiph wrote:
In behalf of all players who main MDPS classes, thank you so much for giving the Awakened Staff such a useful extra stat.

/endsarcasmhere  

And for making it so easily accessible compared to other weapons like the axe! Very Happy

11k Crystal Cross Medals needed for one of the items you fuse into Hecate's Breath, 4125g for the quest book itself and 400 Level 65 Trial Medals needed to get it, and the bonus isn't even as useful as the others. I know this wasn't Aeria's doing and it was all X-Legend, I'm just venting my feelings about it. It just seems like the staff in particular was given a completely irrelevant bonus and given the hardest quest to discourage people from getting it because it's a well known fact that there are mages out there with ridiculous amounts of matk.

I knew about the requirements beforehand from reading FNO's wiki, but I do feel for the people who just found out they need to farm 11k Crystal Cross Medals and go do 40 Lvl65 Trials (on quest days) to get their staff D:

GS_Tsuku - Bard/Ranger - Lv63 - Hydra

UltimoAries

Rank 1
UltimoAries
PostedJun 06, 2012 9:02 pm
xoceiph wrote:

/endsarcasmhere  

Elemental resistance is always useful. Not to mention the extra m attack on the staff. The proc is also modified from the original. Really the magic classes don't need another boost Razz