III) Extra Information
IV) Common Bans

I) How to Submit A Ban Appeal!

Step 1
Scroll down to the bottom of the site and click "Contact Us"

Step 2
Click "Ban Appeal"

Step 3
Answer the questions to the best of your ability. If you're logged out of any Aeria account you'll be able to type in the account information.

Step 4
Send the email!

II) How to reply to your ticket / How to view your tickets!
Step 1
Go to contact us again! (Remember, It's at the bottom of the page!)

Step 2
Press "My Tickets"

Step 3
This is where all your tickets will be displayed. Click on your Ban Appeal Ticket!

Step 5
To send a reply to the ticket, type up your message in the Follow Up Response field and Submit! Very Happy

As a little side note; Sending multiple replies/tickets does NOT get you a response more quickly. Only send a reply if you have questions about this ticket or need to provide additional information.

If you have an issue in the future that is unrelated please open a new ticket instead of replying to an old ticket.

After you have submitted your Ban Appeal you will get a response as soon as the GMs get to your ticket. Just wait and be patient, most are responded to within 48 hours! :3

III) Extra Information

• Bans are not to be talked about in the ShoutBox or any other chats. Bans will only be discussed within a Ban Appeal.

• Did a friend of yours get banned? We're glad that you're concerned about them but we cannot give you any information about their account (sorry, it's confidential). Have your friend fill out their own Ban Appeal.

IV) Common Bans
  • Inappropriate Language
  • Spamming
  • Account Sharing
  • Multi-accounting
  • Attempting to buy/sell an account
  • Bans can be enacted for anything detailed in the Terms of Service

Advertisement

jin6991

Rank 0
PostedJul 05, 2012 12:02 pm
hello please help they changed my time and date to release ban http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=13485377#13485377

KeinMcnyaa

Rank 3
KeinMcnyaa
PostedJul 05, 2012 2:23 pm
jin6991 wrote:
hello please help they changed my time and date to release ban http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=13485377#13485377  

Don't show your info publicly, it's better to just follow up on the ticket response to see why they changed it if they did. They will answer why and that's really the only way you can get help anyway.

richardmui1234

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Ridiculous bans

Banned for transferring
I searched this page and sent a ticket. When i stumbled across the reasons for ban I got very angry. I did none of these. I ahve not even played a game yet. I just transfered my ijji account to aeria and now aeria bans me... Seriously? I have never been banned before and this is ridiculous. I searched on the forums and many people are getting banned for no reason. There is no way for me to get my ijji account back and I put money into that account!