Author Message

GFPromotion

Aeria: Merchant
GFPromotion
Joined
12 Dec 2009
Posts
1112
Location
United States
PostedMay 31, 2012 7:50 pm

Monthly Loyalty Rewards-How to

Grand Fantasia Monthly Loyalty Rewards

Our repeatable Monthly Loyalty Rewards provide free bonuses for AP that you spend in Grand Fantasia throughout the month!

What are Monthly Loyalty Rewards?

Monthly Loyalty Rewards are our way of showing our appreciation and rewarding you with some great bonus gifts.

All AP you spend, whether it's through our Web Mall, in-game Item Mall, or apps like the Loot Wheel and Loot Forge, automatically count towards your monthly Loyalty Rewards. You just need to redeem your rewards before the end of the month!

How to Participate

1. Check out that month’s Loyalty Rewards items and spending milestones on our forums

2. Spend AP on Grand Fantasia – they’re automatically counted towards your monthly Loyalty Rewards.

3. Track your Loyalty Rewards spending milestone status HERE

4. Redeem your rewards by the end of the month

Questions?

Are the rewards cumulative?

All rewards are cumulative -- if you reach the last spending milestone, you get rewards from each of the previous milestones.

If I spend AP during a Tiered Spender event, does it count towards Loyalty Rewards too?

You get Loyalty Rewards on top of your Tiered Spender rewards. So, when you spend AP during a Tiered Spender event, it also counts towards your monthly Loyalty Rewards!

<html> <body> <center> Check out the links below for information on your favorite MMO! <table> <tr> <td><a>Grand Fantasia Webmall</a></td> <td><a>Grand Fantasia Lootwheel!</a></td> </tr> <tr> <td><a>Your Purchase History</a></td> <td><a>Grand Fantasia Tiered Spender!</a></td> </tr> <tr> <td><a>Where to go for Aeria Points!</a></td> <td>&nbsp;</td> </tr> </table> </body> </html>
Advertisement

southernbreeze

Rank 0
Joined
31 Mar 2013
Posts
2
Location
United States
PostedSep 27, 2013 4:03 am

monthly rewards

loyalty rewards
If I get to tier 6, do I get items from tier 6 and all tiers before it before it? i really want an item from tier 4.

Zetsunai

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Zetsunai
Joined
31 Jan 2011
Posts
941
Location
United States
PostedSep 27, 2013 8:42 am

Re: monthly rewards

loyalty rewards
southernbreeze wrote:
If I get to tier 6, do I get items from tier 6 and all tiers before it before it? i really want an item from tier 4.  

 
you get rewards from each of the previous milestones.  


So yes you will. You'll get items from tier 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 also.

southernbreeze

Rank 0
Joined
31 Mar 2013
Posts
2
Location
United States
PostedSep 29, 2013 4:16 am

Re: monthly rewards

loyalty rewards
Zetsunai wrote:
southernbreeze wrote:
If I get to tier 6, do I get items from tier 6 and all tiers before it before it? i really want an item from tier 4.  

 
you get rewards from each of the previous milestones.  


So yes you will. You'll get items from tier 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 also.  



thank you so much for clarifying this for me.

beloveddreamer

Rank 0
Joined
30 Dec 2009
Posts
18
Location
Honolulu United States
PostedSep 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Limit

Is there a limit on how many times i can claim a tier?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

KMGopez

Rank 1
KMGopez
Joined
26 Oct 2012
Posts
388
Location
Somewhere over the Rainbow United States
PostedSep 30, 2013 12:08 am

Re: Limit

beloveddreamer wrote:
Is there a limit on how many times i can claim a tier?  


 
Our repeatable Monthly Loyalty Rewards provide free bonuses for AP that you spend in Grand Fantasia throughout the month!  


Yes, Monthly loyalty tiers can be repeated.

beloveddreamer

Rank 0
Joined
30 Dec 2009
Posts
18
Location
Honolulu United States
PostedSep 30, 2013 12:11 am

-.-

I know you can repeat, I asked if there was a limit on repeating.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

PeachieBoo

Rank 4
PeachieBoo
Joined
03 Jul 2013
Posts
2749
Location
Oslo, Norway
PostedSep 30, 2013 6:07 am

Re: -.-

beloveddreamer wrote:
I know you can repeat, I asked if there was a limit on repeating.  


No, there's not.

johnfoyos

Rank 0
Joined
29 Sep 2013
Posts
11
Location
United States
PostedOct 04, 2013 12:31 am
to repeat a tier, do i need to go through every single tier, then redeem, then start over?
or can i just spend up to Tier 5. Redeem, then spend up to Tier 5 again then redeem? or how exactly does the 'repeat' as many times as you want work?

beloveddreamer

Rank 0
Joined
30 Dec 2009
Posts
18
Location
Honolulu United States
PostedOct 04, 2013 12:35 am
johnfoyos wrote:
to repeat a tier, do i need to go through every single tier, then redeem, then start over?
or can i just spend up to Tier 5. Redeem, then spend up to Tier 5 again then redeem? or how exactly does the 'repeat' as many times as you want work?  


Means you complete the tier and start over from the begining, if you get up to tier 5 you can claim 1-5 and you keep going till you finish the tier and then it starts over.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: