Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJul 07, 2012 3:26 am
After 3 weeks, have a "New Galaxy" form in which newbies will allowed to join and grow without much interaction from the much stronger players. It can be opened up via alliance tech after it's been around for 1 month, which should give most players their own alliances, allies, naps, and more so that they can better handle the stronger players warring with them. It keeps the server alive and going without chasing off newbies from the beginning. I've noticed this game has poor newbie safeties. Allow newbies in other Galaxies talk in the "Universe (general) Chat" and their own "Galaxy Chat" along with the alliance, team, and pm. Have it so alliances can only recruit from galaxies in which their players exist. Which means they'll have to wait and battle against other alliances and their allies and naps in order to get their new members and expand and such.

This is where Galaxies can play into helping expand the game, help it grow, make merging smoother, and such along with alliance techs. After 4 weeks, an extremely active alliance should have Galaxy travel techs.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."
Advertisement

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedJul 10, 2012 5:05 pm
Josh wrote:
If someone is kicked from an alliance they can join another alliance immediately, Please increase the waiting period to 24 hours between alliances. It will keep from people alliance jumping, spying, and such.  

This is being considered Smile Thanks for the suggestion.

Oberonu wrote:
Alliance technologies.  

They may consider optimizing the alliance system, but not in this way.

dagon51777 wrote:
Alliance Mass mailing. Ability to send out a mass mail to alliance members (leadership only maybe?) Maybe a wiki  

This has already been planned for an upcoming version Smile

Oberonu wrote:
Click to accelerate on the minimap needs to go. Waste of computer resources and if they want to accelerate it, they should click the map where the ship icon is or use the fleet screen.  

They added this in order to help newbies. They found that there are too many players who do not know how to accelerate and retreat etc, or know how to enter the fleet screen.

TyrantBadJoe wrote:
Elite NPCs, etc  

Good to hear this suggestion. They are thinking about adding more npcs, maybe mercenaries that players can hire.

PleaseRain wrote:
I'm trying to complete the "destroy 10 trade posts" quest at the moment and I have no idea how many more I have left to do and I just thought this would be a good Idea for afuture Patch Note.  

This will be added in a future update Smile

TyrantBadjoe wrote:
Increase the building limits on ships and aircraft.  

This will be changed to 500 in the next version, which should be coming soon.

Oberonu wrote:
Corsair balancing...  

This has been changed.

That's it for today guys. Keep your reports coming and we'll let you know when we get replies.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJul 12, 2012 7:55 pm
Any idea of when Supremacy Star systems will be out? Do they need help or advice on them or do they have a solid game plan considering them?

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJul 14, 2012 2:18 am
Ok question. Since they will not remove the "click to accelerate" button, could they at least give us the option to disable it in settings such as the pirate reports, sounds, etc...?

Could we get the alliance page character limit increased? Could we also have an internal alliance page that's as now just with a higher character limit, then an external alliance page shown to applicants and other alliances information about our alliance which can retain the present character limit? Tyvm.

nik0praskaton

Rank 0
nik0praskaton
PostedAug 18, 2012 3:37 pm

reorginization of equip and artifacts storage

its annoying when I open my equip storage cant find anythig I got 8 full rows of equipment and it keeps coming lol, mean will upgrade it more, what would help one simple edit button based on lvl of equipment
so it would start with lvl 100 and end with lvl 1 or vice versa dont care just this is painfu atm lol

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedAug 22, 2012 1:02 pm
Oberonu wrote:
Ok question. Since they will not remove the "click to accelerate" button, could they at least give us the option to disable it in settings such as the pirate reports, sounds, etc...?  

the accelerate button is for newbie players. They will consider adding a disable button

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 22, 2012 2:34 pm
GM_Hadouken wrote:
Oberonu wrote:

the accelerate button is for newbie players. They will consider adding a disable button  

ty hado. Very Happy I am sure it'll make a lot of more seasoned players happy.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 24, 2012 2:45 pm
Any idea of when we're going to get this?

http://www.ssupremacy.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=5426&extra=page%3D1%26amp%3Borderby%3Dlastpost%26amp%3Bfilter%3D2592000

Except instead of messing with the fort system, leave the fortress system, but have them fight over the Crystal Palace, which in my storyline is able to move anyways and someone like me, storyline at least, would be controlling it. The prizes/awards depend on percent of total time the Crystal Palace is held and if someone is strong enough to hold the Crystal Palace the entire time then they get a rare item or resource that's especially strong and worth fighting over.

Also about this coming to us?

http://www.ssupremacy.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=5379&extra=page%3D1%26amp%3Borderby%3Dlastpost%26amp%3Bfilter%3D2592000

In my storyline we had to assemble ship pieces, so maybe special resources, ship pieces (10 or a complete one depending on Crystal Palace and other events), and so forth that can be used to upgrade various parts of different ships. Maybe even if they get enough pieces to the Battle Cruiser full techs and enough upgrades, it'll change into another type of ship, like the Khaos ship type which takes 30-40 str per ship, but much higher armor, weapons, and 7-8 bays. Definitely something to war for other than basic ships.

It can play into the supremacy stars opening and powerful forts and such there, including an almost impossible to beat Imperial Palace in each system, with the center system having the Emperor's Palace which will need a team of almost all Khaos and fighter fleets to take it down with only the best techs. The 4 alliances to hold the Imperial Palace and the Emperor's Palace at the end for 1 month win the round with a legendary story, with the leader and longest vice leader of the alliance holding the Emperor's Palace being in the center two of the 10 chairs and the next two vice leaders of the Emperor's Palace Alliance or if not enough vice leaders then vice leader and oldest player once the 4th alliance completes the month sit to the right of the main leader. Similar to the story to rule the galaxy and the alliances are written down in history and a new solar system begins. Also with link to the winning alliances, their leaders, and the top 200 rankings, with the leaders and vice leaders of each alliance being color coded and then their officers a lighter color as a special honor for the 4 alliances winning.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 24, 2012 2:48 pm
I noticed ddtank has a security thing that has you fill out random numbers via a circular number which pops up at random. Would adding such a feature to star supremacy help it advance more easily and thrawt any possible uses of bots, scripts, and such?

dagon51777

Rank 0
dagon51777
PostedAug 24, 2012 3:03 pm
Oberonu wrote:
I noticed ddtank has a security thing that has you fill out random numbers via a circular number which pops up at random. Would adding such a feature to star supremacy help it advance more easily and thrawt any possible uses of bots, scripts, and such?  

It's not a bad idea to stop the cheaters, but i also think that it showing up randomly will sometimes make it show up too much and annoy a lot of ppl. i know that i hate trying to do something and something else comes up and either clears what you were doing or just interrupts it. this can become an annoyance unless they make sure that the "random pop up" doesn't happen 10 seconds after the last one. this happened to me on ddtank and it made me quit the game all together. wasn't really a game for me anyway, but that didn't help my feelings on it.

Akkadians!! Worship me!!!