PleaseRain

Rank 0
PostedJun 30, 2012 12:02 am

Suggestion for Daily Quests

^
Okay, so we all know about the daily quests and how you need to assault 8 colonies a day and destroy 18 trade routes.

What I'm suggesting is a counting system so players can keep track of how many more colonies/trade posts need to be assaulted. The counting system could be as simple as:
1 of 3 trade routes destroyed or Colonies Assaulted: 4/5.... It can go right into the log of the specific quest.

This would make the dailies easier for players that don't have enough leaders to do it all at once or don't have the ships/mods to succeed at destroying every trade post attacked.

I'm trying to complete the "destroy 10 trade posts" quest at the moment and I have no idea how many more I have left to do and I just thought this would be a good Idea for a future Patch Note.

Cheers,

Lighting
Advertisement

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedJun 30, 2012 8:55 am
Thank you everyone for your feedback. We have updated the devs with your suggestions, and we will reply to them as we receive information Smile

Keep up the good work!

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJun 30, 2012 11:52 am
Thanks Hado. I wish I could get Pharos in here to give his suggestions since he seems to have a lot of good ones himself.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

SaintRoyale

Rank 0
SaintRoyale
PostedJun 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Re: Suggestion for Daily Quests

^
PleaseRain wrote:
Okay, so we all know about the daily quests and how you need to assault 8 colonies a day and destroy 18 trade routes.

What I'm suggesting is a counting system so players can keep track of how many more colonies/trade posts need to be assaulted. The counting system could be as simple as:
1 of 3 trade routes destroyed or Colonies Assaulted: 4/5.... It can go right into the log of the specific quest.

This would make the dailies easier for players that don't have enough leaders to do it all at once or don't have the ships/mods to succeed at destroying every trade post attacked.

I'm trying to complete the "destroy 10 trade posts" quest at the moment and I have no idea how many more I have left to do and I just thought this would be a good Idea for a future Patch Note.

Cheers,

Lighting  

+1 on this.. I always did the counts in my mind, and sometimes I lost track of it.. LoL~

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJun 30, 2012 10:33 pm
what's worse is when you do the counts and your counts and it's counts don't match and you end up having to go to 5-10 more just to get your total.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJul 01, 2012 12:40 am
We definitely need a Delete all for Battle Reports, Trade Reports, and Mail. Doing it all 1 by one is very rough and time consuming.

SaintRoyale

Rank 0
SaintRoyale
PostedJul 01, 2012 1:49 am
Oberonu wrote:
what's worse is when you do the counts and your counts and it's counts don't match and you end up having to go to 5-10 more just to get your total.  

That happens too! lmao.. and the tiring part is where the routes are 30mins away from main.. Shocked

TyrantBadjoe

Rank 0
TyrantBadjoe
PostedJul 04, 2012 6:13 am

Ship Construction Limit

I have no problem having 100 ship cap on ships but can you guys increase the cap limit for aircraft ? It takes so long to make so many aircraft. Can you guys increase aircraft construction limit from 100 to 250 ?

ErwanT_95729

Rank 0
PostedJul 04, 2012 12:39 pm

About the farmer....

For beginning, I'm Mugen, Vice-President of SysX alliance
I prefer to prevent before, i'm freench and have lot of difficult to talk english
I have question about player attack our colony
When we have detector, we only see we will be attacked, but not time rest, no ship send, and no coord of the attaker
Detector have no utility, just know we will be attacked, but that's all
I think that can be good to have information about ennemy
More Detector LvL u have, more information u have
when it's a none's alliance player, it's hard to know his coord
or maybe in mail report give us coord about ennemy, for have revenge Smile
It's just a suggestion, but can be good for the future
Thx and BISOU

Mugen

The Cup Of Tea

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJul 04, 2012 8:36 pm
Badjoe, the limit is there to keep people from abusing it and if they raise the limit beyond 100 for fighters, it'll increase the limit for all ships, which could lead to abuse.

Corsairs need to be limited to 10-15 corsairs a day per player to keep people from abusing corsair drops and power leveling with it without even earning it in battle verse other players and such as the game is designed to do.