Author Message

SaintRoyale

Rank 0
SaintRoyale
Joined
13 May 2012
Posts
16
Location
Sydney Australia
PostedJun 10, 2012 11:20 am
Oberonu wrote:
Here's another thanks to Josh.

If someone is kicked from an alliance they can join another alliance immediately, if they leave, they must wait for 1 week before rejoining another alliance. It keeps from people alliance jumping, spying, and such.  


One week seems to long, they might lose interest for the Game.. and it will be too much for the other player as well, I think 24 hours will be considerable.
Advertisement

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
Joined
02 Apr 2008
Posts
1203
Location
Yulee United States
PostedJun 10, 2012 5:10 pm
SaintRoyale wrote:
Oberonu wrote:
Here's another thanks to Josh.

If someone is kicked from an alliance they can join another alliance immediately, if they leave, they must wait for 1 week before rejoining another alliance. It keeps from people alliance jumping, spying, and such.  


One week seems to long, they might lose interest for the Game.. and it will be too much for the other player as well, I think 24 hours will be considerable.  


I agree, just was irritated that it only took less than a min for someone to dump one alliance n join another, then wage war on former alliance. lol

TyrantBadjoe

Rank 0
TyrantBadjoe
Joined
03 Jun 2011
Posts
131
Location
Bahrain
PostedJun 12, 2012 8:05 am

Zoom Feature

Zooming in and out in planet view
Can you guys add zoom function while we view the planets ? It's pretty irritating that we have to hold the right-click of the mouse and explore the area around us.

Adding zoom out feature to see wider view of the map would be a great help as all bases looks all the same and seriously confusing when searching for certain colony or noes.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
Joined
02 Apr 2008
Posts
1203
Location
Yulee United States
PostedJun 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Re: Zoom Feature

Zooming in and out in planet view
TyrantBadjoe wrote:
Can you guys add zoom function while we view the planets ? It's pretty irritating that we have to hold the right-click of the mouse and explore the area around us.

Adding zoom out feature to see wider view of the map would be a great help as all bases looks all the same and seriously confusing when searching for certain colony or noes.  


look in bottom left. That's your zoomed out version and you can easily warp to anywhere in the map by entering codes or clicking into the zoomed out minimap. It would be difficult and resource intensive to code a map than zooms in and out with the mouse roll button, aka 3rd mouse button.

TyrantBadjoe

Rank 0
TyrantBadjoe
Joined
03 Jun 2011
Posts
131
Location
Bahrain
PostedJun 12, 2012 1:26 pm
whats the use of having X|Y co-ordinate if your hunting for a colony to farm when you don't have the co-ordinate ? Also that button doesn't zoom out it closes the mini map which doesn't help at all.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
Joined
02 Apr 2008
Posts
1203
Location
Yulee United States
PostedJun 12, 2012 7:13 pm
tyrant, it is your zoomed out map. Also it works fine for me to look for potential targets. Kinda fun looking at the designs my colonies make on the map. Very Happy But you keep an x:y list after hunting for potential targets n go from there. Cheers!

TyrantBadjoe

Rank 0
TyrantBadjoe
Joined
03 Jun 2011
Posts
131
Location
Bahrain
PostedJun 16, 2012 1:33 pm
New suggestion !!

Alliance Statistic. Self explanatory and don't need to explain it to ya. We want to have (at least for those with permission) how much we progressing in the alliance and how much B-Credit & Credit we donated daily and weekly. We want the basics like these :

1- Offline/Online counter
2- Daily/Weekly donation counter
3- Fort/Instance Team Participation

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
Joined
02 Apr 2008
Posts
1203
Location
Yulee United States
PostedJun 16, 2012 2:39 pm
TyrantBadjoe wrote:
New suggestion !!

Alliance Statistic. Self explanatory and don't need to explain it to ya. We want to have (at least for those with permission) how much we progressing in the alliance and how much B-Credit & Credit we donated daily and weekly. We want the basics like these :

1- Offline/Online counter
2- Daily/Weekly donation counter
3- Fort/Instance Team Participation  


I definitely like #3.

Not sure how the 1st would go, but Tyrant, would it be better if it would grey out those not online on alliance member page and white on those who are currently logged in. Something like that work better?

2 is implemented per se by how much you have donated and by whether you have the heart next to your name. Thanks!

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
Joined
02 Apr 2008
Posts
1203
Location
Yulee United States
PostedJun 16, 2012 3:03 pm
1. Trying to level up leaders can be frustrating. However we should be able to load and unload leaders into a "build" or "leader type" that we create and manage. It allows us to set how we want them to level and the game levels according to priority. It awards the points however they person designed it with a 10 point build every 10 levels it stats first priority max, 2nd, then third. When it hits max, it stops assigning points to that stat and starts assigning them equally to the other stats according to the point system.

Off Build Leader

stat increase priority max
Char +7 1 130
Eff +0 5 125
Ingen +1 3 125
Tact +2 2 130
Fin +0 4 125

Def Build Leader

stat increase priority max
Char +7 1 130
Eff +0 5 125
Ingen +2 2 130
Tact +1 3 125
Fin +0 4 125

----------------------------------------------------

2. Permanent alliance techs. Techs that cost varying degrees of credits and both normal and rare resources to help the alliance and will depend on the tech tree and the alliance level. Ships, weapons, etc... Galactic Frigate, Galactic Corvette, Galactic Star Fighter, Galactic Battleship, Galactic Cruiser, Galactic Battle Cruiser, Galactic Interceptor, Galactic Armor 1-5, Galactic Shield (energy) 1-5, Galactic Plating (for projectile) 1-5, Galactic Generator (regens shields n costs some B Creds to research), Galactic Nanobots (repairs % of armor and plating and costs some B Creds to research) 1-5, Galactic Engine (to increase speed and dodge) 1-5, Galactic Targeter 1-5, Galactic Deflector 1-5 (reflects some energy damage and costs some B Creds to research), Galactic Magnetic Field 1-5 (reflects some non-energy weapon and costs some B Creds to research), and so forth.

3. More stuff in cred market and in platinum chests, including Energy Refill Potion which refills all the energy a leader has lost in battle back to 100%, then a team Energy Refill Potion which refills the energy lost to all leaders still alive in battle to 100% for example.

More to come

TyrantBadjoe

Rank 0
TyrantBadjoe
Joined
03 Jun 2011
Posts
131
Location
Bahrain
PostedJun 16, 2012 3:10 pm
Oberonu wrote:
TyrantBadjoe wrote:
New suggestion !!

Alliance Statistic. Self explanatory and don't need to explain it to ya. We want to have (at least for those with permission) how much we progressing in the alliance and how much B-Credit & Credit we donated daily and weekly. We want the basics like these :

1- Offline/Online counter
2- Daily/Weekly donation counter
3- Fort/Instance Team Participation  


I definitely like #3.

Not sure how the 1st would go, but Tyrant, would it be better if it would grey out those not online on alliance member page and white on those who are currently logged in. Something like that work better?

2 is implemented per se by how much you have donated and by whether you have the heart next to your name. Thanks!  


I think you misunderstood #2 suggestion. What you referring is the total amount that we see in alliance tab but what my suggestion is that we see how much we donated in the same day and at the end of the week.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: