jjd420

Rank 0
PostedMay 31, 2012 7:43 am

banging noise

im playing the game and i hear a banging noise
im playing the game and after a few battles i hear a banging noise in the game why and how do i make it stop
Advertisement

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedMay 31, 2012 7:48 am
Have you repaired your gear lately? Maybe the game is trying to tell you that it's broken? (Also, if you don't want to lose durability, make sure to do Master Repair...)

jjd420

Rank 0
PostedMay 31, 2012 8:00 am
i have master repaired a lot and none of my equipment or my weapon are below fair

LadyAtaleen

Rank 0
PostedJun 11, 2012 5:35 am
Fair is the quality of the item; it doesn't have to do with whether it is broken or not. If the durability falls to 0, you have to repair the item in order to use it again. Equipped weapons or armor which are broken or will need to be repaired soon will become represented and colored in the upper right of the screen. Yellow is semi-near breaking, orange is closer to it, and red means that it needs to be repaired before you can use it again. The easiest way to tell the exact durability is to check the fraction by dragging your cursor over the item:

Let's say that the fraction indicated in the item's window is 17/112. This means that it is very near breaking. 112/112 is in perfect condition, and 0/112 is broken.

EppieWorks

Rank 0
PostedJul 21, 2012 6:57 am

hmmm

maybe..
I noticed the banging noise is from when a new resource pops up when I do a quest run to pick crystals or whatnot. Then it seems that sound gets repeated later on again, along with a 'bllrring' noise here and there.

I'm thinking buggy sounds, or until the resource quest is finished, any respawn will make that banging noise.