Must be a Scion.
Must be level 100.
• Characters must have at least 20 Gold.
• Characters mustn’t have other quests active other than the Second Rebirth quest.
• Characters must have Desire of Greed x 5, Stomach of Gluttony x 5, Heart of Sloth x 5, Feather of Pride x 5, Eye of Envy x 5, Horn of Wrath x 5, Hide of Lust x 5, Epic Exelorn Shard x 8 and 2 open slots in their inventory. Each of these items can be found in the level 85 Dungeon in nightmare mode, the Exelorn Hollows. Available inventory space is required at all times within the Exelorn Hollows if you wish to obtain these items.
• Rebirth so that you are on the Scion plane and reach level 100.
• Head over to Tyria Village and speak with the Goddess of Fate to begin the Second Rebirth quest.
• Remove all other quests EXCEPT the Second Rebirth quest.
• Look over the required quest items and begin collecting them by defeating bosses in the level 85 Dungeon in nightmare mode, the Exelorn Hollows.
• Fully complete the Second Rebirth quest to reach the Eidolon plane.
130 Attribute points and 26 skill points will be added after your Second Rebirth. You will also receive 1 new skill for each skill tree.
Second Rebirth completed.
• Make sure that you have enough inventory space for all of the items that are required for the quest AND 2 open slots in the inventory.
• You will not lose any of your equipment.
• Level requirements for ALL equipment, wings, and mounts are still in effect.
• Once you reborn all previously completed quests cannot be redone (level 1-100).
• Only optional quests that were not previously completed can be accepted.
• Honor System will NOT be affected.
• Soul System will NOT be affected.
• The skill points and attribute points are not stackable from the first rebirth, which means that you will start at level 1 with 26 skill points and 130 status points.
Second Rebirth mini FAQ
Q: What is Second Rebirth?
A: Rebirth allows you to reset your character's level back to 1 and relive Crystal Saga as a higher level being on the Eidolon plane.
Q: What are the benefits of a Second Rebirth?
A: Upon successful rebirth, your player will be reset to level 1 and have special (Eidolon) prefix in your character name. Also, 130 attribute points, 26 skills points and 1 new skill (for each skill tree) will be added.