PostedJan 25, 2013 12:59 pm
Avyn wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
Bump.

Yea, that's right, i bumped a sticky.

WHATCHU GONNA DO!????  

Reported.

RT #9128533  

That ticket is in Spanish.. and not from you.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedJan 25, 2013 1:02 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Avyn wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
Bump.

WHATCHU GONNA DO!????  

Reported.

RT #9128533  

Shhhh.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedFeb 03, 2013 2:17 pm
Avyn wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Avyn wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
Bump.

WHATCHU GONNA DO!????  

Reported.

RT #9128533  

Shhhh.  
Well now...

This is a very interesting development....

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:59 am
Killa I sympathize with you, because I know you care for the community and the game, but you are now a forum troll and neither much useful... did you realize this?

Anyway I'll try to answer what is concerning you lately.

Big ap spenders are not the majority of shaiya players, otherwise at Aeria they have the kings of the market. If there are people able to and willing to spend hundreds (or thousands) of $ monthly on the game, why should not Aeria try to attract them to spend more and more?

New players... they are a fake problems: it is obviously (and even fair!) they cannot be competitive and - do you know what? - they don't care! They may like the game and improve themselves and maybe a day become ap spenders, but for the moment they just play and lv up Surprised

Moderate ap spender/non ap spender long term players: these are the real problem at the moment. Can they compete with big ap spenders? Well if they are dedicated enough they can (not all max upgrades maybe).

The fact is after years of play people are not anymore dedicated enough: they want to pvp and be able to have fun quicly and now and nothing more. This, together with the delusion for some content (or lack of) of the ep6 fuel some discontent.

Anyway 3 years of play are A LOT... it is normal you don't like the game anymore and you can see only the bad sides. And yes having fun in the game is the key here, until you have fun you can accept all the bad things.

Oh and please if you think your answer could cause a closure of this topic... pm me.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:47 am
pask81 wrote:
Killa I sympathize with you, because I know you care for the community and the game, but you are now a forum troll and neither much useful... did you realize this?

Anyway I'll try to answer what is concerning you lately.

Big ap spenders are not the majority of shaiya players, otherwise at Aeria they have the kings of the market. If there are people able to and willing to spend hundreds (or thousands) of $ monthly on the game, why should not Aeria try to attract them to spend more and more?

New players... they are a fake problems: it is obviously (and even fair!) they cannot be competitive and - do you know what? - they don't care! They may like the game and improve themselves and maybe a day become ap spenders, but for the moment they just play and lv up Surprised

Moderate ap spender/non ap spender long term players: these are the real problem at the moment. Can they compete with big ap spenders? Well if they are dedicated enough they can (not all max upgrades maybe).

The fact is after years of play people are not anymore dedicated enough: they want to pvp and be able to have fun quicly and now and nothing more. This, together with the delusion for some content (or lack of) of the ep6 fuel some discontent.

Anyway 3 years of play are A LOT... it is normal you don't like the game anymore and you can see only the bad sides. And yes having fun in the game is the key here, until you have fun you can accept all the bad things.

Oh and please if you think your answer could cause a closure of this topic... pm me.  
And you didn't pm me this because....?

Wrong place on the forums, irrelevant topic and a discussion that has long since passed.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedApr 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Re: One Rant...

Gotta Rule 'Em All!
THIS IS TOTALLY EPIC STUFF!!! For real though! Laughing

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedApr 28, 2013 12:34 pm