Author Message

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
Joined
16 Feb 2009
Posts
12966
Location
Western Canada
PostedJan 25, 2013 12:46 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
Bump.

Yea, that's right, i bumped a sticky.

WHATCHU GONNA DO!????  


Reported.

RT #9128533
Advertisement

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
Joined
11 Jun 2007
Posts
12163
Location
San Jose United States
PostedJan 25, 2013 12:59 pm
Avyn wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
Bump.

Yea, that's right, i bumped a sticky.

WHATCHU GONNA DO!????  


Reported.

RT #9128533  


That ticket is in Spanish.. and not from you.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
Joined
16 Feb 2009
Posts
12966
Location
Western Canada
PostedJan 25, 2013 1:02 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Avyn wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
Bump.

Yea, that's right, i bumped a sticky.

WHATCHU GONNA DO!????  


Reported.

RT #9128533  


That ticket is in Spanish.. and not from you.  

Shhhh.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
10648
Location
United Kingdom
PostedFeb 03, 2013 2:17 pm
Avyn wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Avyn wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
Bump.

Yea, that's right, i bumped a sticky.

WHATCHU GONNA DO!????  


Reported.

RT #9128533  


That ticket is in Spanish.. and not from you.  

Shhhh.  
Well now...

This is a very interesting development....

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
Joined
27 Sep 2008
Posts
5048
Location
Avellino Italy
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:59 am
Killa I sympathize with you, because I know you care for the community and the game, but you are now a forum troll and neither much useful... did you realize this?

Anyway I'll try to answer what is concerning you lately.

Big ap spenders are not the majority of shaiya players, otherwise at Aeria they have the kings of the market. If there are people able to and willing to spend hundreds (or thousands) of $ monthly on the game, why should not Aeria try to attract them to spend more and more?

New players... they are a fake problems: it is obviously (and even fair!) they cannot be competitive and - do you know what? - they don't care! They may like the game and improve themselves and maybe a day become ap spenders, but for the moment they just play and lv up Surprised

Moderate ap spender/non ap spender long term players: these are the real problem at the moment. Can they compete with big ap spenders? Well if they are dedicated enough they can (not all max upgrades maybe).

The fact is after years of play people are not anymore dedicated enough: they want to pvp and be able to have fun quicly and now and nothing more. This, together with the delusion for some content (or lack of) of the ep6 fuel some discontent.

Anyway 3 years of play are A LOT... it is normal you don't like the game anymore and you can see only the bad sides. And yes having fun in the game is the key here, until you have fun you can accept all the bad things.

Oh and please if you think your answer could cause a closure of this topic... pm me.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
10648
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:47 am
pask81 wrote:
Killa I sympathize with you, because I know you care for the community and the game, but you are now a forum troll and neither much useful... did you realize this?

Anyway I'll try to answer what is concerning you lately.

Big ap spenders are not the majority of shaiya players, otherwise at Aeria they have the kings of the market. If there are people able to and willing to spend hundreds (or thousands) of $ monthly on the game, why should not Aeria try to attract them to spend more and more?

New players... they are a fake problems: it is obviously (and even fair!) they cannot be competitive and - do you know what? - they don't care! They may like the game and improve themselves and maybe a day become ap spenders, but for the moment they just play and lv up Surprised

Moderate ap spender/non ap spender long term players: these are the real problem at the moment. Can they compete with big ap spenders? Well if they are dedicated enough they can (not all max upgrades maybe).

The fact is after years of play people are not anymore dedicated enough: they want to pvp and be able to have fun quicly and now and nothing more. This, together with the delusion for some content (or lack of) of the ep6 fuel some discontent.

Anyway 3 years of play are A LOT... it is normal you don't like the game anymore and you can see only the bad sides. And yes having fun in the game is the key here, until you have fun you can accept all the bad things.

Oh and please if you think your answer could cause a closure of this topic... pm me.  
And you didn't pm me this because....?

Wrong place on the forums, irrelevant topic and a discussion that has long since passed.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
Joined
24 Dec 2010
Posts
3324
Location
Canandaigua, New York United States
PostedApr 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Re: One Rant...

Gotta Rule 'Em All!
THIS IS TOTALLY EPIC STUFF!!! For real though! Laughing

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
Joined
06 Dec 2008
Posts
2568
Location
Porec Croatia
PostedApr 28, 2013 12:34 pm
And totally too epic to quote it all.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedMay 06, 2013 12:24 am
Hi.

Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
Joined
14 Aug 2009
Posts
3028
Location
Missing the Desert in Dubai Belgium
PostedAug 03, 2013 9:34 am
This still blows my mind.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: