Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedMay 27, 2012 10:51 am   Last edited by Altosk on Aug 13, 2012 8:29 pm. Edited 1 time in total

<Knightmare> recruiting

Active pvp players welcome
Hello everyone. Look at your guild, now look at mine. Look to your guild again, now back to mine. Sadly your guild isn't mine, but if you joined <Knightmare> it could be. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're in arena with the guild that constantly owns it. Look at your pvp points, back at me. I have it, the power to help you get that pvp set you wanted. Look again! The guild has turned into an unstoppable force. Anything is possible when you join our ranks and not QQ. I'm on a Dinosaur.

now active in guild wars

Leader: Atomsk
Co-Leaders: [GS]Desu, Purify
Advertisement

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedMay 27, 2012 10:56 am
We're those people you ragequit from in 60 arena /o\ stop quitting join the Desu Side we have pocky.

InkThePainter

Rank 2
InkThePainter
PostedMay 27, 2012 5:58 pm
That speech.
It touched me.
Touched me in places.
Touched me in my soul.

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedAug 14, 2012 2:01 pm
Recruiting 31+ whisper me (GSDesu), Konoha(hazzy's chars new name due to name change), or Purify for recruit.

We do dungeons, PvP, and now GvG. Lvl 5 going to lvl 6. Sprite King is Quill (we prefer the run buff cuz we are very lazy people)

Let Desu kill things. Desu is bored of seeing MSMF. Desu is bored that Desu is bumping this with info.

Any questions PM me on forums \o/

Back to doing Desu things.