realians

Rank 0
realians
PostedSep 07, 2012 3:02 pm
maribeth3353 wrote:
I just updated our contact info. See if you can get in touch with these members aside from me:
Rhem, NinthDemon, Night03 (current guild leader), MoonDimond or YukiOna.

I logged on EE and you weren't online ;c I guess it seems we live in different time zones maybe?  

Aaaah, sorry about that. I was on for a bit last night, but then we had an incident with a pregnant stray cat in the garage. So I spent my night coaxing a cat into the house without getting the other pets angry. haha.

But I'll be on off and on today, so I'll just keep trying to get someone!

Advertisement

Neoyoshi

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Neoyoshi
PostedSep 22, 2012 11:26 pm
Is this Guild still Active? I am just coming back to Edan Eternal and i am looking for a Casual guild.

This one seems to be up my ally but i can not tell if this guild is currently active.

kahhuey7

Rank 0
PostedSep 23, 2012 7:40 pm
Welcome back to EE, Neoyoshi.

We are still active and recruiting. You can talk to any of our senior members, which I will list later, in game for the invite, or you can leave your IGN here and we will contact you in game.

Just a little update to our guild. We are now a level 5 guild, with a guildtown focused on resources. Our current leader is EternalStar. You can talk to her, or senior members like Night03, JadeChan, Trevrev, MiraMirror, for invitation. If you cannot get to them, try the following active players : KeiKei, MoonDimond, NavyTurtle, NinthDemon or YukiOna.

I hope you can join us soon.
~YukiOna~

Neoyoshi

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Neoyoshi
PostedSep 24, 2012 4:28 am
IGN is Neoyoshi.

Thanks for the replay, i will try contacting one of the mentioned names. Smile

CurtDawgX

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 5:28 pm
Hey can i join. IGN XTrickzX

tilicreed

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2013 6:32 pm

=) Still recruiting!!~

Bump Bump
Crystal Memory is still recruiting active members~ We have a skype chat / friendly family typee personality!!

If interested in joining Contact one of the following members.

KeiKei (myself)
MoonDimond
YukiOna
EternalStar
FairSkies

~ Hope to see you in game!!

It's not using THE force... It's using actual brute force. =3

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
PostedJun 29, 2013 7:15 am   Last edited by Marisabella on Jul 01, 2013 6:32 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Holy smokes. This thread hasn't been used/bummed since January?

Wake up my guildies and pay attention! XP

Crystal Memory is still alive and recruiting. We've got a level 5 Guild Town, a very funny group of people, some cookies, and a kitty!

If you're looking for a family and not just a guild, join CM.
Feel free to PM KeiKei, Firgo FallenDancer, or MoonDimond for more information! Very Happy

tilicreed

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Hai Hai Again!

Derp
Hey! It's KeiKei Leader of CrystalMemory.

FallenDancer's previous bump had just a few slight mistakes =P...

MoonDimond is the correct spelling, and do not contact NavyTurtle as he may not reply!!

People you can whisper / send a mail in game for information or recruitment are...

KeiKei - Myself and Guild Leader
Firgo - Legionnaire
MoonDimond - One of the Original Members
FallenDancer - A newly returned original member =D
FairSkies - An Active helping member in the guild.
Kazichi - A newish member that is more than likely online!!

@-@/ That is all! I hope to see you all in game~ Come join the family!!

It's not using THE force... It's using actual brute force. =3

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
PostedJul 03, 2013 10:36 am
Sorry about that Kei.
I fixed my post.

I also have some good news. Our guild website is back up and running, and is being updated to cater to newer members.
We have a forum, picture galleries, chats and so on.

So if you play on sapphire server, and are looking for a good home, feel free to whisper anyone listed in the last post.

Keikei
Firgo
MoonDimond
FallenDancer
FairSkies
Kazichi

Hope to hear from you! Smile

philip_lim7000

Rank 0
PostedJul 28, 2013 8:14 pm
About us:
[CrystalMemory] is a calm, social guild. We like to participate in dungeon runs, our higher level members love to help out, and! we even do trials when asked. We are currently not active in Arena, PvP or TW. CrystalMemory is a family, who are very humorous, family oriented, weird (sometimes =P) and we just like to have fun! We are a close-knit group looking to expand our awesome family!

Recruitment Status: Open

Founder: EternalStar
Current Leader: EternalStar
Vice Leaders: Annica, AutumnBur

Requirements:

• Friendly
  • Family oriented
  • Active. We want you to be active in guild chat, so don't be shy to talk to us. (:
  • Be respectful to others, as you will be respected in return.
  • English speaking guild. This is out of respect to those members who do not speak a second language. So please be polite.
  • No age and level requirements. Our guild has a wide range of age and levels.
  • You can invite a friend, couples, or anyone to join our guild!

Our guild has:

• No fame/donation requirements, but it is highly appreciated if you do to help level up our guild. However, fame is required for guild's internal rank promotion.
  • Skype (optional). A group/chat communication with no low-latency voice solution, lag free and no server needed. It is free and easy to download.
  • Facebook group

Guild Rules:

• Keep the drama outside of the guild chat. If you have a problem with a member, notify a leader and we will sort it out.
  • Can't be inactive for more than 1 month unless you notify a leader. We want you to be active to get the most out of the guild as possible.
  • Be mature and respectful in guild chat, we want it to stay friendly.
  • No spamming in guild chat.
  • No begging/whining. Help isn't always available for you in guild, but asking help for others in Peer Chat or Community Search helps. Try other options to seek help if our members aren't available to assist you.
  • Loot Rule: Trial/Dgn Runs. Every members has to make 2 calls of an item (either be a trophy, weapon, Blueprint etc) to put Need on the items they called. The rest that aren't called will put Greed, for this is only fair for everyone. If you are a ninja/troll, we will have to remove you from our guild if you don't follow this rule. (This applies to guild runs only. Note that external runs have their own set of rules.)

Contact us:

• If you are interested in joining our guild, you can either post here or send me a mail in-game: EternalStar
  • Or other members in our guild: Annica, AutumnBur, YukiOna

We hope to see you in our family! Wink Very Happy

----
YukiOna