Tadase9

Rank 0
Tadase9
PostedAug 27, 2012 8:39 pm
lol wow. this is actually the first time ive seen the forums nice work guys^^ lol im MoonDimond IG.. lol hope to convonce my mom to let me play more often during school but if ur a new recruit and u need help with anything add me as a feeind and tell me who u r so i can help u in anyway i can =P and in my opinion if ur new and looking for a guild.. cyrstal memory is a great guild ther funny active and they all love to help eachother out with problems and thats from my own personal experience XD hope to c more new members soon and old ones to!!
Advertisement

maribeth3353

EOS Founder
maribeth3353
PostedAug 29, 2012 9:40 am
Hello Cookiet and Eloy,

Thank you for considering to join our guild (: We'd like to recruit you as soon as we can, so please try contacting our Guild Leader Night03, or any of our Crystalline members in-game for an invite.

kahhuey7

Rank 0
PostedAug 29, 2012 9:33 pm
Hi Cookiet and Eloy,

You can contact the following players in game for the invitation :
Night03, MiraMirror, JadeChan, Trevrev.

If they are not available, you can try any of the following :
MoonDimond, KeiKei, Rhem, Fizzbang, YukiOna (last choice in case no one is available. She is a serial AFKer, and when she AFKs, it will be 6 hours before she comes back)

We are also trying our best to get in contact with both of you and to welcome you to our family. Hope to see you guys in game soon. Happy gaming.

~ YukiOna
Signing in from work....
P.S. Did I miss any point-of-contact? Please don't yell at me if I did. Pretty please.

madcookiet

Rank 0
PostedAug 30, 2012 1:51 pm
Hi. Sorry if it takes a while to contact someone. I'll try some more. Smile Sometimes I don't go on for a few days. Not enough to be "inactive" though. I think. xP

So, sorry again.

realians

Rank 0
realians
PostedSep 06, 2012 12:54 pm
Hi! I've been trying to get a hold of the people listed for a few days in game, and it seems I have bad timing or something. haha. I'm really interested in joining, as I'm looking for a social guild, and I really want to do Guild Quests. ;A; But maybe someone could contact me in game about joining? My IGN is Sarah!

maribeth3353

EOS Founder
maribeth3353
PostedSep 06, 2012 3:27 pm
Hello Sarah,

So sorry that none of us were able to reach you. Most of us are busy irl since school is coming around and some of us can't be on Eden as long as we wanted to. Our time online in Eden is limited, but we'll try to get in contact with you as soon as possible.

I'll try to be online, hopefully later tonight so I could recruit you into our guild.
My IGN is: Jadechan

You can add me, and if you spot me online, feel free to msg me. See you in game!

realians

Rank 0
realians
PostedSep 06, 2012 5:01 pm
That's okay, I totally understand! I'll be on tonight, so if I don't see you then, I'll keep trying later. Very Happy

maribeth3353

EOS Founder
maribeth3353
PostedSep 06, 2012 11:36 pm   Last edited by maribeth3353 on Sep 07, 2012 11:15 am. Edited 1 time in total
I just updated our contact info. See if you can get in touch with these members aside from me:
Rhem, NinthDemon, Night03 (current guild leader), MoonDimond or YukiOna.

I logged on EE and you weren't online ;c I guess it seems we live in different time zones maybe?

kahhuey7

Rank 0
PostedSep 07, 2012 12:43 am
Hi Sarah,

If you did looked for me, I apologise. I have been quite sidetracked with 14-hours work day, looking at new games being released in a local store in my place, and sleepwalking around Eden. Just too busy/tired to respond properly in EE.

I will try recruiting later when I get home.

~YukiOna
P.S. I am not one of the main recruiters.

km03

Rank 0
PostedSep 07, 2012 3:11 am
hey sarah

im Night03, i got you added to my friends list so ill whisper you when i see you online

Hope to see you soon ^^