bonsaryu

Rank 0
bonsaryu
PostedJul 04, 2012 6:13 pm   Last edited by bonsaryu on Jul 04, 2012 10:41 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Hi, I would like to join your guild please. I just started playing again with a new character after being busy with work and would like to join your guild. I'm currently a level 1 mage, and my IGN is BonSaryu. Thanks FallenDancer! Very Happy
Advertisement

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
PostedJul 04, 2012 9:06 pm
bonsaryu wrote:
Hi, I would like to join your guild please. I just started playing again with a new character after being busy with work and would like to join your guild. I'm currently a level 1 mage, and my IGN is BonSaryu. Thanks! Very Happy  

If no one has talked to you already, I can invite you now. I'm in game. Smile

Edit: Welcome to the family! Very Happy

keeglatte

Rank 0
keeglatte
PostedJul 11, 2012 2:00 pm   Last edited by keeglatte on Jul 11, 2012 2:19 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Hi there! I was recommended to this guild and have a quick question. I was told members have Skype, but I was wondering how often you guys use it to chat in game? (If ever.) The problem is that I'm really slow at typing, especially in English, but I can speak it and write it really well. I'm just bad with keyboards. I also can't use Raidcall because it's too much for my computer. unu AmI still legible to apply to join?

maribeth3353

Rank 0
maribeth3353
PostedJul 11, 2012 2:12 pm
Hi keeglatte Smile

Yes, some of our members use Skype to chat once in awhile. Its optional if you want to use Raidcall because we had some complaints from people who can't have Skype open while playing in game (it makes their game laggy =P). But if you can run both Skype and Eden well, then it should be no problem (:

And its always not too late to join, we're always welcoming new members to our guild.
If you're still interested, note me in game and I'll respond to you as soon as I can: Jadechan.
Or other members in our guild: KeiKei, FallenDancer, EternalStar, MiraMirror or Trevrev.

Hope to speak with you soon in game! (:

keeglatte

Rank 0
keeglatte
PostedJul 11, 2012 2:28 pm
Okay! Let me just finish my homework and level up to 30 and I'll message you! It's only two levels so it shouldn't be long. And please feel free to call me Chris. uwu

maribeth3353

Rank 0
maribeth3353
PostedJul 11, 2012 2:37 pm   Last edited by maribeth3353 on Jul 11, 2012 8:03 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Okay Chris =P

Just msg me here instead lol I'm not in game atm, but I'll log in later tonight if I have some time.

EDIT: Btw Chris, what is your IGN? So I can add you to my friends list and contact you when I see you online Razz

Vervania

Rank 0
Vervania
PostedJul 11, 2012 6:43 pm
Hello there, I am also interested in joining your guild. (:

I have started playing seriously in EE again and am working on creating a new ( and EPIC! ;D ) main! Currently, my IGN is Amaiya, level 20 and progressing with Bard, hopefully towards Blade Dancer with some sort of Magic class mixed in, since Healing and MDPS are my specialties. :3

Anyway, I would appreciate the consideration and look forward to a reply! (:

maribeth3353

Rank 0
maribeth3353
PostedJul 11, 2012 7:49 pm
Hello Vervania~

I would be interested to speak with you in game and get to know you a little bit before recruiting you. If no one in our guild has contacted you yet, please feel free to send me a mail in game or whisper me: Jadechan.

Hope to speak with you soon in game (:

EDIT: It seems I can't add you to my friends list in game. It says "The character does not exist." Are you in Sapphire server? If that's not the case, then maybe you are offline? If you're still interested and have the time, just send me a mail in game or contact one of our members: KeiKei, EternalStar, FallenDancer, MiraMirror or Rhem.

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
PostedJul 11, 2012 9:52 pm
Wow, I come home from work and see lots of posts! Smile Hehe cool! Very Happy

maribeth3353

Rank 0
maribeth3353
PostedJul 17, 2012 11:40 am
bump!~
c: