[CrystalMemory] likes to live life on the edge! But mostly, we are a calm guild that has lost a few members from being inactive. We like to participate in dungeon runs, our higher level members love to help out, and! we even do trials when asked. CrystalMemory is a family, who are very humorous, family oriented, weird (sometimes =P) and we just like to have fun! We are a close-knit group looking to expand our awesome family!
Recruitment Status: Open
Trevrev, Jadechan, MiraMirror, LinkForest, EternalStar, Night03
- Active. We want you to be active in guild chat, so don't be shy to talk to us. (:
- Be respectful to others, as you will be respected in return.
- English speaking guild. This is out of respect to those members who do not speak a second language. So please be polite.
- No age and level requirements. Our guild has a wide range of age and levels.
Our guild has:
- You can invite a friend, couples, or anyone to join our guild!
- No fame/donation requirements, but it is highly appreciated if you do to help level up our guild. However, fame is required to be promoted.
- A guild forum (you will get the link once you are accepted). Our website contains forums on player guides, events and other announcements that guildies can access.
- Monthly events with decent prizes. If you have an idea, please feel free to tell us! We take our members opinions into consideration.
- Skype & Raidcall (optional). A group/chat communication with no low-latency voice solution, lag free and no server needed. It is free and easy to download.
- Keep the drama outside of the guild chat. If you have a problem with a member, notify a leader and we will sort it out.
- Can't be inactive for more than 2 weeks unless you notify a leader. We want you to be active to get the most out of the guild as possible.
- Be mature and respectful in guild chat, we want it to stay friendly.
- No spamming in guild chat.
- No begging/whining. Help isn't always available for you in guild, but asking help for others in Peer Chat or Community Search helps. Try other options to seek help if our members aren't available to assist you.
- Loot Rule: Trial/Dgn Runs. Every members has to make 2 calls of an item (either be a trophy, weapon, Blueprint etc) to put Need on the items they called. The rest that aren't called will put Greed, for this is only fair for everyone. If you are a ninja/troll, we will have to remove you from our guild if you don't follow this rule.
If you are interested in joining our guild, you can either post here or send me a mail in-game or in Aeria's forums: Jadechan
Or other members in our guild: Trevrev, Night03
*The names that are in bold are the most active members you can try to get in contact with for recruitment.*
We hope to see you in our family!