SixthRanger

Rank 0
SixthRanger
PostedMay 26, 2012 9:18 am

Recruiting Epic Heroes

The methods of getting the Epic Heroes that you want.
I have tried to recruit two Epic Heroes thus far and the farthest I have ever gotten was around 130ish points with one, I think. I usually use persuasion and give gifts whenever I could, but the points that are stored are often times too little to make any meaningful progress with the recruitment.

I suppose that the main problem I am facing is how to acquire some of those better gifts like the Brandy, because I seem to get them randomly. I probably would just give up on the usual method of using talk, persuasion and such and I don't have any gold coins to feed.

Any suggestions?

The last but not least.
Advertisement

CATGUN90

Rank 4
CATGUN90
PostedMay 26, 2012 11:01 am
Well....I usually collect like 50 agate,50 rose and then 50(not 50 but a lot) pearl as the more friendship the more chances to recruit the hero..
Other than that I suggest just wait for tier of that epic hero and get their approval : /

Colored wilderness and high level wilderness like 30+ tend to drop agate,pearl and rose.You can try that if you want.

SixthRanger

Rank 0
SixthRanger
PostedMay 26, 2012 5:03 pm
You stock up that much beforehand? wow Shocked I am on my third try and I really have only saved up about 5 Brandies which helped quite a bit, but it still wasn't enough to get by.

The last but not least.