ArchxxAngel

Rank 1
ArchxxAngel
PostedMay 25, 2012 8:28 pm

song for my friends

Old Minatsuki was flying around kaslow city like a big battleground, When suddenly Xain burts fron the shade and hit minatsuki with a old bandaid, Minatsuki got mad and begain to attack but didnt expect to be blocked by reice, who proceeded to open a can of sage-fu when Babycandy came out of the blue and she started hugging reice then they both got shot by the xain-o-matic, before he could make to the guild base, LuciaLight popped out of her grave and made fireballs fly from out of the blue and blew xain away with a boom boom boom, but she ran out of mana and she ran away because stonewolf came to save the day, this is the ultimate battlefield of ultimate warriors, good guys bad girls and explousions as the battle preceeds and only one will suvive i wonder who it will be this is the ultimate battlefield of ultimate warriors, Minatsuki took a bite out of Stonewolfy like sun took a bite out of crime. them reace came back coverd in gun shots when APOCALYPSE jumped into the air and laded on his back and xain was injured and trying to get steady when Lucia came at him with a lightning bolt when suddenly something cought his leg and he tripped to snowball took him out with her whip, then she saw Minatsuki sneaking up from behind then she reached for her hammer which she just couldnt find beause Xain stole it and he flinged and he missed then APOCALYPSE deflected it with his sword, then he steathed and he ran when Lucia tried to AoE on stone but she hit APOC instead then they both got hit with a Glyph triple attack, this is the ultimate battlefeild of ultimate warriors good girls bad guys and explousions as the battle proceeds and only one will survive i wonder who it will be this is the utimate battlefeild of ultimate warriors, demonologists cast on in a immaculate chant. down from Hard rises Xail who casted a bolt which cold distroy emissarys, into the shield of snowball who smashed into the wall by blast of shockwaves, as xain changed back into Sl3llar but xail saw through his clevar disguise and blewup xains head with terribale singing, then, fluff, mattyboyz, zeldrich, heto, club, xKurenai, Umi, Bilal1990, Coolmoon, kijo,bassjamma, Cruelpyro, allelujah, hailstorm, edge, anyachi, vizen, alex, nikki, all came out of nowhere slow ad Hard and they smacked xail in his archmage ***, it was the weirdest battle the grand fantasia ever saw with player looking in total awe, the fight raged on for about an hour many players died but eventually the champion stood the rest saw the better constance covered in a bloodstained coat, this in the ultimate battlefield of ultimate warriors.

Advertisement

Crucialremember

Rank 0
Crucialremember
PostedMay 25, 2012 8:56 pm

is that ur song?

@_@ i did not spit fire >.<

EdgOfDarkness

Rank 0
EdgOfDarkness
PostedMay 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Awesome lol