11%64 Votes
11%63 Votes
1 (Poor)
60%336 Votes
Total Votes :: 554 Votes

chinnnc

Rank 4
chinnnc
PostedMay 24, 2012 7:17 pm   Last edited by chinnnc on May 24, 2012 8:52 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Was going to vote a 2. But then decided to vote a 1. Want me to specify?

Well one thing I'm giving positive feedback about is the customer service response system, 'tis pretty good.

But the flaws I find, outweighs the good aspects of your management. Firstly, the events. The past 3-4 months, there has been about 8 events in which most of them are promotional related. This isn't even a real event, doesn't engage the whole community. Yea, i know that AVA's being transferred to Aeria ATM, so you can't show your full potential of your true care to the community, but seriously, the game's basically dead, no competitive events, no true game events, no content updates this past month, haven't made any fixes to the game when it's cluttered with bugs, & the hacking issue is is bad as Combat Arms.
You can atleast try to implement some real events for the whole community (Such as voucher events, more bonus events etc.).

you'd have to keep the community when changing publishers, so people would have an instinct of transferring accounts rather than people not bothering with the game anymore.

Onwards about the rules; specifically on the forum rules. As I read above about the famous thread in the Shaiya section, I can relate this to how you treat the AVA forums. These forums are so strict, suspending/giving out bans for un-logical reasons. You may treat the same as opposed to other games' forums, but since we came from such an adamant forum, atleast try your best to treat us as lightly as possible and stack up until we've fully became comfortable, here.

I've spent about 10-15 mins typing a factual wall of text listing loop-holes and suggestions regarding ijji's/Aeria's service but then you locked it apparently because there were troll replies on my thread.

You didn't have to apologise on behalf of the trolls that replied on my thread, but you should've apologised on your behalf for locking my thread in the 1st place.

A.V.A. is possibly the best f2p fps game thus far, since I tried many times quitting and finding a new FPS to play, but comparing them to this high quality fps, the potential of this game being the best f2p fps is being obstructed by a publisher that's not providing good service.

Which is why I want Aeria games to make profound changes.
Advertisement

MeepHaley

Rank 0
PostedMay 24, 2012 7:33 pm
The service isn't that good, since there are no good events that give out larger prizes, the hacks are still in AVA. There should also be bigger patches, since our version of AVA is outdated by a lot.

SquishySoap

Rank 3
SquishySoap
PostedMay 24, 2012 7:46 pm
well, i gotta say i am diggin da gms <3
...buuuutt....afff hackers so many hekkers :c
so imma gibe 3 i guess

oSkOrpion wrote:
Squishy you're too full of cuteness
kangaru69 wrote:
i watched that like twice thinking it was a real goose wtfz.

narutofan1989

Rank 0
narutofan1989
PostedMay 24, 2012 7:56 pm

my rate was 1

u dont care what ppl think all u do is say this and that but it dont happen like not so long ago on grand fanasia gve us a choice 4 mo is was like 5 mo 4 gold and unlimited mo 4 xp and the over choice was 10 mo 4 gold and 5 mo 4 xp so everyone picked the 5 mo 4 gold and unlimited xp mo but never happend we got 5 mo 4 gold and 10 mo 4 xp this a joke u liked even before then mo was 20 and u said 2 much gold was in game idc about that i think it was cuz u was losing money so u had 2 take it dwn again oh and u was ment 2 put gold sinks into game wow shock no such thing happend cuz it was a lie u just wanted more money.

the fortune bags are a joke u have 2 spent like 15k ap just 2 get the costume or somthing like that even a few days ago u brougt out a 3 day mount what was 15k+ and then fortune bags 4 it omg its a 3 day mount should be free or atleast 200ap 2 buy.

aeriagames is alll about money they dont care as long they get money and my rating one will stay one forever 2 they change.

u dont even read the rts u just copy and past what i noticed.

i dont like gms they never there when u need them not doing there job i dont care what u say about they have a life they have a job 2 what they need 2 do but they dont.

aeriagames will allways be about money tey dont care about anyone as long they get it.

Red.Famas

Rank 1
Red.Famas
PostedMay 24, 2012 7:58 pm
1. Aeria is far to banhappy. They ban and forget, leaving innocent players in the dust. I think whoever does the bans needs to review further evidence (unless it's like blatant opk) before dishing out a ban. It also doesn't hurt to allow the player to defend themselves if they feel they were banned wrongly, which you do but you just tell them "no" instead of hearing them out.

VivaLaJos

Rank 2
PostedMay 24, 2012 7:59 pm
The grade that I gave aeria service is 4.

Why? The question is to rate the Service, and not the Server.
Although the server includes lag and other problems, the service from the aeria staff is actually quite fast/accurate/helpful. So far I have made about 15 tickets with all appropriate and helpful responses, all within 1 day.

A point at which the DWO managers can still improve is announcing at an early stage, not just 1 day in advance. This is because we as players try to participate in mega events like the CPs, but to participate we need to anticipate too, which is hard to do in only 1 day.

The server of aeria for DWO is overall pretty well, although it operates with lag and Disconnection at times, for over 80% of the time it works sufficient and I am satisfied with that too.

Conclusion; I'm very satisfied with the service & the server, the server however would get a 3 grade from me, because it has points for improvements. I hope this can be of any help to you guys.

Keep up the good work!

¬ Shamrock

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedMay 24, 2012 8:09 pm
As for my actual rating, a 1 this time.

Management apathy, continual website issues, bad promotions, and the fact that absolutely nothing has changed. I was hoping that the customer relations team thing might bring a little hope, but that project seems to have vanished somewhere.

Sigh, it's really depressing to see our communities suffer because of poor management (note: NOT the GM's, they're epic), even if we are "just" a thing on the internet.

At this point, awesome GM teams, friends and sentimental value is all that ties me here. I have nothing but contempt for All of Aeria that operates above the GM's (and a select few PM's)

<center></center>

draven99

Rank 4
draven99
PostedMay 24, 2012 8:11 pm
LedZepMan92 wrote:
For Shaiya: 1.

You really stepped in it this time.

First, the declaration of harassment legislation telling people not to "cast negative images" on anyone was a huge blunder. I was willing to write it off as a poorly worded, unfortunately vague, but well-intentioned reminder of rules and decorum and not a retaliation against an increasingly negative community. At least, until...

You deleted the Epic Win/Failure thread. 300 pages, 3 years of community lulz and love. Gone. Without a word. You couldn't have locked it and preserved the memories. You couldn't have pared down the non-image posts. No. You deleted it because it was big and "off-topic."

I take back everything I said defending your position on the forum announcement. It's finally clear to me that you don't give a crap about this community. You don't care what we think, you don't care what we want, you don't care how we feel. You just want everyone to shut up and let the machine keep rolling.

I thought people were overreacting, being too absolutist, blowing things out of proportion. But now, I am truly sickened.

Your treatment of Shaiya's community is disgraceful.

EDIT: Let it be known that I still respect and like PMtactics, and I was impressed by GMLeo in his responses to my and others' concerns earlier. But for the first time, the strength of Shaiya's GM team isn't enough to raise my opinion of Aeria.  

Could not have said it any better. I don't know how AGE handles the other games/forums, but when it comes to Shaiya and our community, all we do is get crapped on over and over.

arabidcolyhrap4

Rank 4
arabidcolyhrap4
PostedMay 24, 2012 8:45 pm
Very helpful, I had recently sent in an RT that seemingly would have taken a lot of time to cooperate out with the GM's with, but with flying colors, I got it resolved in just a couple days about the account password changes on multiple accounts and emails and such. Thank you GM's for the hard work Smile.

kaytbug18

Rank 0
kaytbug18
PostedMay 24, 2012 8:58 pm

LAG MUCH?!

I voted a 2..
I am extremely unhappy with Eden Eternal officials..
I sent a ticket in a few days ago asking about a solution to a bugged fashion item.
^-- they replied "Nothing we can do"
That's fine.. maybe replace them... or try to fix the issues with your gaming code?

I had another bug happen today with the "P" Event list quest for dailies..
I had killed the monster required twice.. and never received the exp/cp/cash for completing the quest.. It didn't even tell me I had completed it.

So far, this entire month has been bug after bug after glitch after complaint and nothing is being done.

Not to mention 5/24's Major lag spike that caused over half the population on EE to die.
^--- You willing to give everyone x4 Exp events for all the lost EXP you caused us with your crappy servers/connection?

Over-all Not impressed with EE this month.. Not at all...