11%63 Votes
1 (Poor)
60%336 Votes
Total Votes :: 554 Votes

Dash612

Rank 4
Dash612
PostedMay 24, 2012 5:47 pm

EE is dying, members are leaving because the gm's don't seem to care much about the community. Not to mention the promo's and altars have been really bad.
Advertisement

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedMay 24, 2012 6:00 pm
rated 4.

Aeria has been doing fine regarding the transfer as far as tickets and player problems go, but they continue to ignore player input on the events and updates that take place. Since this is a small problem, I rated a 4 but I would like to see more involvement from Aeria in the Alliance of Valiant Arms section and especially see some of the concerns of players being addressed.

Also, forgot to mention, that to control players concerns, the GMs continued to lock threads causing a bigger backlash against Aeria Games. Remember, that Aeria is in the transfer process and they need to care about the first impression that they give players.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedMay 24, 2012 6:10 pm
LedZepMan92 wrote:
For Shaiya: 1.

You really stepped in it this time.

First, the declaration of harassment legislation telling people not to "cast negative images" on anyone was a huge blunder. I was willing to write it off as a poorly worded, unfortunately vague, but well-intentioned reminder of rules and decorum and not a retaliation against an increasingly negative community. At least, until...

You deleted the Epic Win/Failure thread. 300 pages, 3 years of community lulz and love. Gone. Without a word. You couldn't have locked it and preserved the memories. You couldn't have pared down the non-image posts. No. You deleted it because it was big and "off-topic."

I take back everything I said defending your position on the forum announcement. It's finally clear to me that you don't give a crap about this community. You don't care what we think, you don't care what we want, you don't care how we feel. You just want everyone to shut up and let the machine keep rolling.

I thought people were overreacting, being too absolutist, blowing things out of proportion. But now, I am truly sickened.

Your treatment of Shaiya's community is disgraceful.

EDIT: Let it be known that I still respect and like PMtactics, and I was impressed by GMLeo in his responses to my and others' concerns earlier. But for the first time, the strength of Shaiya's GM team isn't enough to raise my opinion of Aeria.  

Pretty much this. Superman and/or those above him and their apathy towards the communities that are hosted here really is a major demoraliser. I actually went on a mini-crusade in an attempt to find a single instance where superman had shown some level of compassion for ANY of the communities here and Aeria.

Depressingly, i didn't find any Sad

It really is sad to have no other choice but to accept that the people in charge just don't give a damn. I love the GM teams, but there's only so much they can do before things go sour.

<center></center>

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedMay 24, 2012 6:33 pm
for the first time in a while I gave aeria a 3 as opposed to a 1 (seems like I'm going opposite the trend here)

Specifically I like the addition of the new games, especially born to fire. Its great that the GM's finally got the ROTT beta going and I know they worked hard to get it to us as soon was possible.

As for negatives I'ts a lot like whats been said already. Aeria is loosing touch with the community. Recently I was astounded to hear about a new policy where posting external links in the shoutbox was deemed against the rules. Not only does this impact links to promotions but it also causes issues with links like sever status. Policies like these just show that aeria is loosing touch with the player base. I just hope they can reverse course before it becomes too late.

Ahtary

Rank 2
Ahtary
PostedMay 24, 2012 6:34 pm

DWO is so trashed, forgotten and full of bugs that I don't even get why its still online.

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedMay 24, 2012 6:39 pm
for Alliance of Valiant Arms:

+ customer support is very fast and great

- transfer to aeria games is taking too long

- really dislike the "spend 400 gcoin to win this or that", it wasn't announced and those 2 days were always not enough - can't buy paysafe card on weekends.

- no updates although I understand your first priority is the transfer

+ play with GM event is fun, it's every day, I only wish they would remove rewards for it, that way we'd get rid of lots of annoying people who only care about winning stuff. most of us only want to play with the GM and have fun. best would be that for example everyday from this to that time GM would come to random public room Smile and play for fun. no rewards no frustration.

- hackers still ruin the game, most clans are afraid of playing clan wars. most clans do unfair clan mark farming to win the clan mark and with this normal fair clans waste their weekend and loose to them cheaters.

voted 3.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedMay 24, 2012 6:42 pm
blaznyuu wrote:
+ play with GM event is fun, it's every day, I only wish they would remove rewards for it, that way we'd get rid of lots of annoying people who only care about winning stuff. most of us only want to play with the GM and have fun. best would be that for example everyday from this to that time GM would come to random public room Smile and play for fun. no rewards no frustration.  
But there always has to be a prize. Sure, it makes people whine and QQ and beg and be really annoying about it. But it also makes it more worthwhile.
Traditionally, there are prizes for all GM events in all Aeria games.

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedMay 24, 2012 6:47 pm
fine ^^ then what about the GM playing in random rooms - he joins where ever he feels like it (PVP channel 1). and he would also join Europe channel (only fair all the A.V.A players would get to play with him).

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

iZinDiaN

Rank 2
iZinDiaN
PostedMay 24, 2012 7:03 pm   Last edited by iZinDiaN on May 24, 2012 7:25 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Definitely a 1 for this month. I'm sorry, but the lack of events, communication, and the greediness of this company is really ticking me off. Hopefully you guys can improve this, but I doubt that, to be honest. Keep trying though.

Edit: HOW DID I FORGET THIS??????

The fact that you locked like 50 threads because they were supposedly "trolling" is just mind-boggling. Half of them weren't even trolling, like, not even close. Just because some people decided to express their opinions, you went ahead and locked the thread???? Childish I must say.

Celebriana

Rank 0
PostedMay 24, 2012 7:13 pm
LedZepMan92 wrote:
For Shaiya: 1.

You really stepped in it this time.

First, the declaration of harassment legislation telling people not to "cast negative images" on anyone was a huge blunder. I was willing to write it off as a poorly worded, unfortunately vague, but well-intentioned reminder of rules and decorum and not a retaliation against an increasingly negative community. At least, until...

You deleted the Epic Win/Failure thread. 300 pages, 3 years of community lulz and love. Gone. Without a word. You couldn't have locked it and preserved the memories. You couldn't have pared down the non-image posts. No. You deleted it because it was big and "off-topic."

I take back everything I said defending your position on the forum announcement. It's finally clear to me that you don't give a crap about this community. You don't care what we think, you don't care what we want, you don't care how we feel. You just want everyone to shut up and let the machine keep rolling.

I thought people were overreacting, being too absolutist, blowing things out of proportion. But now, I am truly sickened.

Your treatment of Shaiya's community is disgraceful.

EDIT: Let it be known that I still respect and like PMtactics, and I was impressed by GMLeo in his responses to my and others' concerns earlier. But for the first time, the strength of Shaiya's GM team isn't enough to raise my opinion of Aeria.  

Lmao! Now he deleted Avyn's One Rant after Avyn asked him what happened to Epic Win/Fail. What are yu a child?