11%64 Votes
11%63 Votes
1 (Poor)
60%336 Votes
Total Votes :: 554 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMay 24, 2012 3:43 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Jun 26, 2012 8:20 am. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 05/24/12

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

Zimmey4

Rank 1
Zimmey4
PostedMay 24, 2012 3:57 pm
Aeria's score this month 1

I don't think any reasonable person would say Aeria doesn't have the right to make money. IMHO what Aeria has are credibility/perceivability issues. A lack of communications between Aeria's staff and players further diminish trust and confidence in Aeria ability to maintain their products. In addition to the aforementioned issues there are frequent changes in games personnel making it that much more difficult to distinguish what is fact or fiction.

1Resistance

Rank 0
PostedMay 24, 2012 4:45 pm
I don't feel Aeria has progressed, rather backsliding in its service. GMs/GSs are less visible, there are many more complaints and nothing I'm seeing being done about ToS violations in forums or in the game of Domo. Specifically with Domo, maintenance has gone from weekly to sporadic or emergency only. There are conversations in broadcast that are sexual, racial and overall offensive in nature, not to mention inappropriate for anyone under 18. There is no GM assigned to Domo, as I understand, which would be a very wise move. There has been talk for about a year about a server merge, which shows no sign of getting any closer. ToS violators get repeated warnings, no matter how severe their actions.

Bottom line, Aeria needs to stop looking at acquiring new games for a while and take care of its current games by hiring enough staff to cover EVERY game, enforce the rules, communicate with us and make haste to complete the tasks they have already made widely known (i.e. domo's server merge).

An additional suggestion: get rid of saras, hp/mp necklaces, double golded items, modifying items using gemstones which are worthless to sell and take up inventory space, and the modded armors and costumes. While the bonuses from titles are nice, they give stupid and weak players too much ability to level. Even if the level cap is raised, it would not be fair to those of us who have not hit the current cap of 70 to make the next levels even more difficult to challenge the weaklings who have saras, neckies and modded equipment. (Yes, I realize this is for feedback on Aeria's service and will also be sent in on RT).

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedMay 24, 2012 5:00 pm

some of the issue on TS2 game they take too long to resolve or answer the RT and how to resolve them...

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedMay 24, 2012 5:16 pm   Last edited by LedZepMan92 on May 24, 2012 5:19 pm. Edited 1 time in total
For Shaiya: 1.

You really stepped in it this time.

First, the declaration of harassment legislation telling people not to "cast negative images" on anyone was a huge blunder. I was willing to write it off as a poorly worded, unfortunately vague, but well-intentioned reminder of rules and decorum and not a retaliation against an increasingly negative community. At least, until...

You deleted the Epic Win/Failure thread. 300 pages, 3 years of community lulz and love. Gone. Without a word. You couldn't have locked it and preserved the memories. You couldn't have pared down the non-image posts. No. You deleted it because it was big and "off-topic."

I take back everything I said defending your position on the forum announcement. It's finally clear to me that you don't give a crap about this community. You don't care what we think, you don't care what we want, you don't care how we feel. You just want everyone to shut up and let the machine keep rolling.

I thought people were overreacting, being too absolutist, blowing things out of proportion. But now, I am truly sickened.

Your treatment of Shaiya's community is disgraceful.

EDIT: Let it be known that I still respect and like PMtactics, and I was impressed by GMLeo in his responses to my and others' concerns earlier. But for the first time, the strength of Shaiya's GM team isn't enough to raise my opinion of Aeria.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedMay 24, 2012 5:17 pm
Pro: GMs

Cons: PM Devi's promos in the past 2 months. They are not the typical ijji promos that we're used to and most people are frustrated.

Aeria hasn't communicated its inability to fix certain issues or create a big event until AVA is on their servers. If this was done better it would ease up a lot of tension.

The hackers in co-op channel CAN be banned today, even with the merge going on. All it takes is a GM logging on like a typical play-with-GM event, except the GM goes into the co-op channel and enters the 1-man rooms to ban the hackers. Once again, I'll stress that it can be done today even with the merger going on, so I don't see why it's not happening. The sooner it's done, the faster Aeria can cut down on the hacking community and raise some moral.

Verdict: 3. If it weren't for the GMs it would be 1.

127.0.0.1_Alone

Rank 0
Aeria Games' Office Basement United States
PostedMay 24, 2012 5:18 pm
LedZepMan92 wrote:

First, the declaration of harassment legislation telling people not to "cast negative images" on anyone was a huge blunder. I was willing to write it off as a poorly worded, unfortunately vague, but well-intentioned reminder of rules and decorum and not a retaliation against an increasingly negative community. At least, until...

You deleted the Epic Win/Failure thread. 300 pages, 3 years of community lulz and love. Gone. Without a word. You couldn't have locked it and preserved the memories. You couldn't have pared down the non-image posts. No. You deleted it because it was big and "off-topic."

I take back everything I said defending your position on the forum announcement. It's finally clear to me that you don't give a crap about this community. You don't care what we think, you don't care what we want, you don't care how we feel. You just want everyone to shut up and let the machine keep rolling.

I thought people were overreacting, being too absolutist, blowing things out of proportion. But now, I am truly sickened.

Same. Can't improve on those words.

This account has been put to rest.

sxty9

Rank 2
sxty9
PostedMay 24, 2012 5:21 pm
127.0.0.1_Alone wrote:
LedZepMan92 wrote:

Same. Can't improve on those words.  

Agreed
Be cautious about making decisions that cannot be undone, they can be costly to you in the future

Ignition24

Rank 3
PostedMay 24, 2012 5:27 pm
Gonna vote a 2. In DWO the House Expansion is not fixed. Costs $300 to expand. Incorrect value. GMs say the price is right. LOL Crash and D/Cs are still here. Not Aeria's fault it's KOEI's. LOL Only good thing is that the problems didn't get that MUCH worse. If I were to compare it to how DWO was before a year ago...its stable.

PikaBunny

Rank 0
PikaBunny
PostedMay 24, 2012 5:37 pm
Voting a 1 for EE. Recently the promos have been lackluster as have the altars, I've seen the Taiwanese versions altars and they would blow our altars away. I also feel like the GMs have been ignoring EE for awhile, there are many issues that need to be fixed and complaints from people that just seem to get pushed aside. If the Gms put more effort into the game I think it could do a lot better then it is now.