Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 20, 2012 4:26 pm
You need to clear your browser and adobe cache, then refresh your page.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."
Advertisement

Mavor787

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2012 4:37 pm
Thank you, Oberonu

ErwanT_95729

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2012 4:39 pm

bug since new update

lot of bug
it's sad, since the new update, this game have too much bug !
I have buy 8 pirate token III, and finally do 9 boss in pirate lair legend, and no one frag for have black pearl
When we are online we are automatically lead of team, but if you just have team in fortress, and have more than 3 team, you can't creat other one for do your daily quest.
Conquer Node in daily quest don't work for me
And i'm altayrian, so before i had crystal node. Now i just can raid this Post, but for all other colony, i need to send into jacot for have some crystal? i just win 66 crystal/hrs, it's nothin when u have 11 colony....
So can i have a explication about all of this bug?
Thx

Mugen
Scorpius server

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 21, 2012 4:00 am

Re: bug since new update

lot of bug
ErwanT_95729 wrote:
it's sad, since the new update, this game have too much bug !
I have buy 8 pirate token III, and finally do 9 boss in pirate lair legend, and no one frag for have black pearl
When we are online we are automatically lead of team, but if you just have team in fortress, and have more than 3 team, you can't creat other one for do your daily quest.
Conquer Node in daily quest don't work for me Thanks and we're trying to get those fixed
And i'm altayrian, so before i had crystal node. Now i just can raid this Post, but for all other colony, i need to send into jacot for have some crystal? i just win 66 crystal/hrs, it's nothin when u have 11 colony.... Mugen, your crystal buildings in your colonies produce rare resources now. You don't need crystal nodes.
So can i have a explication about all of this bug?
Thx

Mugen
Scorpius server  

Thanks Mugen.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 23, 2012 5:23 am

Re: Bug main screen Instance

Instance does not work
Mavor787 wrote:
When you press the Instance link at the top of the main game screen it goes to a loading screen and then just stays at 0% and a ship flies by...but it never loads. You have to refresh the page just to do anything cause it's frozen.

Steps to reproduce...press Instance and wait.....and wait.....and wait.  

Clear your adobe flash and browser caches. This is normal with every update they do.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 25, 2012 6:46 pm
Only 2 people in instance where there should be required 3

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 29, 2012 12:52 pm
why does spying on forts not give any intel other than how many people are there?

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedOct 16, 2012 10:32 pm
[system] Trade routes are the most important way to gain
gold. The keys are the level of Space Port, the
amount of trade routes, numbers of alliance
memebers and Govoner's attribute. Trade routes
between colonies gain more gold.

------------------------------------

Someone didn't use spell checker and when I saw this go across my screen it got my attention.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedOct 20, 2012 6:03 am
They did not spell check anything. Synthesize is spelled as such, not Synthetize. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/synthesize <<for an example

Black Pearl Fragment is spelled as such, not Blakc Pearl Fragment.

Large Resource Card is spelled as such, not as Large Resrouce Card.

Also the lag bug is really bad and some people are still losing ships in transit n such. Then again neither error really has been fixed long term since June so no rush except for those caught in the bugs.

Ima go to bed before I break down every single bug or issue with the game and end up with a 10 page report.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedOct 21, 2012 9:46 pm
Remember the old bug where fighters either wouldn't come out or if they did they wouldn't fire? Yeah well... it's back.

Also woogie wanted me to let you all know that the fleets going MIA, not coming back, etc... has returned.