GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedSep 04, 2012 10:06 am

Re: Seismic Stabilizer

Only clears one spot
supermaan wrote:
Reposted from Self Help Thread:

Seismic stabilizer cleared the first spot, then another appeared. After leveling the stabilizer to 5, the new spot still will not clear. Is there a distance limitation to the stabilizer?

Hi Supermaan.

We tested this and we were able to successfully clear 6 spots with no issues. Try this, then try upgrading your seismic stabilizer to level 6 and see if it clears. If not, please submit a ticket here

Advertisement

supermaan

Rank 1
supermaan
PostedSep 04, 2012 2:59 pm

Only clears one spot
GM_Hadouken wrote:
supermaan wrote:

Seismic stabilizer cleared the first spot, then another appeared. After leveling the stabilizer to 5, the new spot still will not clear. Is there a distance limitation to the stabilizer?

Hi Supermaan.

We tested this and we were able to successfully clear 6 spots with no issues. Try this, then try upgrading your seismic stabilizer to level 6 and see if it clears. If not, please submit a ticket here  

All 3 other bases have no issues with the stabilizer. My flash is current and cache is clear, moot point considering that none of my other bases have this problem. I have destroyed the stabilizer and moved it immediately next to the spot, at lvl4 it is still not cleared and no other rough spots are cleared either. Currently waiting for lvl5 to complete, will report on status then. I will put in a ticket however.

Thanks for the reply.

Edit: I still maintain, based on the performance of my other stabilizers, that pre-lvl5 the bad spot and at least one other rough spot should be cleared...we'll see what happens at lvl6.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 18, 2012 4:26 am
Try with the new update and see if that resolves it. I used both Internet Explorer and Firefox and nothing when I tested it. Sad

Also the most recent update really lags badly on firefox to the point of it being hard to play, even with cache cleared. IE so far working fine, will update later.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 18, 2012 4:35 am
Happens on internet explorer also where it doesn't want to load a lot of things.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

supermaan

Rank 1
supermaan
PostedSep 18, 2012 6:28 am

Only clears one spot
GM_Hadouken wrote:
supermaan wrote:

Hi Supermaan.

Sorry for dropping the ball on this one. I did upgrade Seismic Stabilzer to lvl6, the spot finally cleared.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 18, 2012 7:28 pm
Okay, then maybe it was clearing other spots before?

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 19, 2012 11:37 am
Ok, if you take a trade post it does not complete your daily "Conquer Node" quest.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 20, 2012 12:27 am
<<bug!!! Korean or Chinese?

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 20, 2012 12:32 am

I used the Korean/Chinese box thingy twice and it didn't give me anything. Is it a bug and waste of space or was something supposed to be in the box for being a good boy?

Mavor787

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Bug main screen Instance

Instance does not work
When you press the Instance link at the top of the main game screen it goes to a loading screen and then just stays at 0% and a ship flies by...but it never loads. You have to refresh the page just to do anything cause it's frozen.

Steps to reproduce...press Instance and wait.....and wait.....and wait.