Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Re: update on leader upgrade

nik0praskaton wrote:
aparently people who were online when it went off got them, and people who was not online failed to get them, we have lotta european players in our alliance so they will never get them including me lol, and since we all have our own things to do not even those that go by server time will get them if they not online lol it should be put in mail, mean last time I was leading 5 out of 9 teams to get forts and got only 2 leader upgrade that can't be right  

You should still get them whether online or not and should go directly to your inventory. It will not however send you a report saying you were given it and We're trying to get that changed to help with record keeping and bug fixes. Could you do a before and after screen shot to help us know the exact forts that caused this so that we can get it rectified?

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."
Advertisement

nik0praskaton

Rank 0
nik0praskaton
PostedAug 18, 2012 2:17 pm

leader upgrade revisited

as you see am not only one who has issues with it lol but am not quite sure what you mean with before and after screen shot, lol can provide you screenshots of forts that am in but we not gonna leave the fort and take it again lol. To many people benefits from them for bluprints and its a big pain to send those leaders back and forth lol. But I can provide you with ss of our forts and my empty stock. Or should I wait to not get exact number of upgrades again lol.
anyway locations are following:
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss65/nik-praskaton/team.jpg
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss65/nik-praskaton/zeus.jpg

and my empty stock:

http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss65/nik-praskaton/Capture-3.jpg

nik0praskaton

Rank 0
nik0praskaton
PostedAug 18, 2012 3:02 pm

graphics ratios

this more a rant than a bug lol your graphic ratios arr rediculous lol. mean open system castor and polux those planets look like they are 4 times bigger than main planets lol but in fact they are 8 times smaller lol and you cant see asteroids in normal view and gotta go to fullscreen, wich is a pain for it self cause fullscreen is like beta for ages lol

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 18, 2012 3:49 pm

Re: graphics ratios

nik0praskaton wrote:
this more a rant than a bug lol your graphic ratios arr rediculous lol. mean open system castor and polux those planets look like they are 4 times bigger than main planets lol but in fact they are 8 times smaller lol and you cant see asteroids in normal view and gotta go to fullscreen, wich is a pain for it self cause fullscreen is like beta for ages lol  

We've been giving the devs ideas of how to fix this issue and other similar issues including map lag. Hopefully they'll implement it since it'll make things easier for everyone, however it is up to their discretion whether to post it or not. I am sure hado will forward the memo over again and see what their decision or status is if he gets time. Very Happy Ty

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

nik0praskaton

Rank 0
nik0praskaton
PostedAug 19, 2012 3:50 am

team daily

have a deal with my mates we don't leave team but when leader gets on and we have stamina we go, tis quickest way to rank up higher lvl leaders. but I was not online and they spent 50 stamina with my leader and he got ranked up and such but me didn't get the daily lol, and was like wtf happened lol, mean its ok tis was just an hour after daily reset but it why I didn't get daily is beyond me. when got 3 stamine we did another one and I got it but counting that ratio it needed 33 stamina not 3 for daily lol. altough it can be done with just one stamina but you get my point lol

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 19, 2012 8:27 pm
If you own the fort and as long as at least 1 person is on it, all alliance members get the leadership upgrade. It just doesn't mail you about it which is what hurts fixing this bug and finding out which fort is doing it.

nik0praskaton

Rank 0
nik0praskaton
PostedAug 21, 2012 5:17 am

leader upgrade revisited

yes I know that but if some of us got nothing and some of us got all those forts I posted are doing it by online status same as team daily does it when I got online today had like 11 stamina lol and no team daily, got few eqips we won in team fight but no daily, same bug is for leader upgrade, or should i say same coding. oh and btw with rank colonel i get 52 stamina per day which means I got full 30 back if my mates were online before reset its still 18 or 21 stamina spent after reset and no daily. so think you get my point now

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedAug 22, 2012 1:02 pm
Oberonu wrote:
... each are supposed to decrease the build percent by 50%. My math may be off, not sure. 50% of 10 minutes should be 5 minutes and 50% of 5 minutes should be 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Even with the 8 minute time 30 seconds less is no where close to what should be 4 minutes.  

Dev says increase 50% ship build speed = reduce 25% ship construction time. This is a calculation on sever client side.

Arathion01 wrote:
The bug is following with quick battle i lost pathetic it seems that with
quick battle it do not automatically put airplanes outside during fight  

Quick battle is only usable in PVE battle. And it is hard to say if the aircrafts are sent out if players use quick battle. We design this feature mainly aims to let players save the time. We suggest players use it in the instance coz there will be no ship loss.

nik0praskaton wrote:
corsair is bugged as well cause I won corsair first battle then flash came and won against me and it looked like I came on him and he got report I was attacking him. flash should add his right after me  

Leader Upgrade item is sent to user's inventroy directly. Not by email. So if user's inventory is full, he will miss that item.

nik0praskaton wrote:
corsair is bugged, I won corsair first battle then flash came and won against me and it looked like I came on him and he got report I was attacking him my ss. flash should add his right after me. "battles when 2 players would arrive at the same time they'd both face npc's and then suddenly face each other, kicking one off the battle and if both withdrew it went back to npc. About a month ago but the devs had fixed it for a while.
seems this last ""maintenance"" it seems they did more than maintain it and did some
updates and brought the error back"  

This was never updated. Currently the rule is, if A captures corsair, and encounter B after several mins, A and B will have a fight. And the final winner can challenge the Pirate King

nik0praskaton wrote:
Daily tasks have been giving out less Spy Satellites than before  

Daily fighter mission will be optimized in the upcoming expansion

nik0praskaton

Rank 0
nik0praskaton
PostedAug 24, 2012 6:02 am
GM_Hadouken wrote:

Leader Upgrade item is sent to user's inventroy directly. Not by email. So if user's inventory is full, he will miss that item.

well my artifact inventory was never full maybe my equipment was but if that is the case there is your bug. and if you gonna say then keep one place empty for leader upgrade, please don't cause its low, game should recognize difference between artifact and equipment lol, and its hard to keep it empty cause of team instance if am not online it can be filled in few hours by getting equips from dipper

supermaan

Rank 1
supermaan
PostedSep 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Seismic Stabilizer

Only clears one spot
Reposted from Self Help Thread:

Seismic stabilizer cleared the first spot, then another appeared. After leveling the stabilizer to 5, the new spot still will not clear. Is there a distance limitation to the stabilizer?

Red circle is location of unstable spot where stabilizer was originally used, blue circle is new unstable spot that won't clear:

Another shot showing Seismic Stabilizer at level 5: