GM_Hadouken

Game Master
PostedJul 18, 2012 10:05 am

Re: Item Bug

iAutolycus wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: Item Bug
Item stuck in my inventory
Body:
I tried to sell / equip it and I get this everytime. It is taking a spot in my inventory

Steps to Reproduce: (make sure its short and simple)
1: Tried to sell / equip
2: Got that error message

Observed Result:
It floats randomly in my inventory and is taking a spot.

Expected Result:
It to equipped or sold.

Screenshot:

What item is causing that?

Advertisement

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJul 18, 2012 10:51 am
it looks like the sonic item he has clicked is doing that. I can't repeat the error from the items I've tried so he may have ran into a rare one.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJul 19, 2012 8:36 am
Normal X3 Lance interceptors take 10 mins to build per 100. With the jacot overlord it is decrease by 2 minutes and it should be reduced by half, aka 5 minutes. Then I decided to test alliance ship build tech which should have taken the now 8 minute build that's off and made it 4 minutes, it instead went to 7 minutes and 30 seconds. No where does it say they can NOT stack and each are supposed to decrease the build percent by 50%. My math may be off, not sure. 50% of 10 minutes should be 5 minutes and 50% of 5 minutes should be 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Even with the 8 minute time 30 seconds less is no where close to what should be 4 minutes.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

GM_Hadouken

Game Master
PostedAug 13, 2012 12:35 pm
Oberonu wrote:
Normal X3 Lance interceptors take 10 mins to build per 100. With the jacot overlord it is decrease by 2 minutes and it should be reduced by half, aka 5 minutes. Then I decided to test alliance ship build tech which should have taken the now 8 minute build that's off and made it 4 minutes, it instead went to 7 minutes and 30 seconds. No where does it say they can NOT stack and each are supposed to decrease the build percent by 50%. My math may be off, not sure. 50% of 10 minutes should be 5 minutes and 50% of 5 minutes should be 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Even with the 8 minute time 30 seconds less is no where close to what should be 4 minutes.  

The developers are checking the coding on this, thank you.

Arathion01 wrote:
The bug is following with quick battle i lost pathetic it seams that with
quick battle it do not automatically put airplanes outside during fight  

This is being investigated. Please do not use quick battle button too often. Especially in PVE. Sometimes you will lose ships.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 14, 2012 1:49 pm
Fun bug! Happened within the past few hours.

Retrieving DNS records for ssupremacy.com...

DNS servers
ns.34sp.com [80.82.112.108]
ns2.34sp.com [212.100.224.247]
Query for DNS records for ssupremacy.com failed: Timed out

It seems using a ping website also shows all of the connections as failing to star supremacy, but was fine with nbcnews, cnn, and aeriagames websites, although a few reported lag, most reported great response times.

I used http://just-dnslookup.com/ to ping the servers from other servers and I've never heard any negative reports about the site.

nik0praskaton

Rank 0
nik0praskaton
PostedAug 17, 2012 11:51 am

leader upgrade, spy satelite from daily, corsair bug

dunno why but am getting skipped by the game regarding upgrades everyone in my alliance got one from every fort and I am skipped again, was same situation before all got one from every fort and I got just 2 mean wtf. in game name is woogie. but yes this time I get none. is there any logical explaination for it or its another bug.
btw same thing oberonu posted,happend to me more than once
and spy satellite I do not get lately from daily it says I get it but nothing in inventory, so that gotta be bug too, and corsair is bugged as well cause I won corsair first battle then flash came and won against me and it looked like I came on him and he got report I was attacking him my ss :
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss65/nik-praskaton/Capture1.jpg flash should add his right after me

nik0praskaton

Rank 0
nik0praskaton
PostedAug 17, 2012 2:15 pm

sending mail or private or anything from friend list

cant be done dunno why it just dont let ya, and fullscreen option sucks too you cant do anything from fullscreen, and if you wonna go to valais you gotta have fullscreen or you cant see it lol,

nik0praskaton

Rank 0
nik0praskaton
PostedAug 18, 2012 1:23 am

update on leader upgrade

aparently people who were online when it went off got them, and people who was not online failed to get them, we have lotta european players in our alliance so they will never get them including me lol, and since we all have our own things to do not even those that go by server time will get them if they not online lol it should be put in mail, mean last time I was leading 5 out of 9 teams to get forts and got only 2 leader upgrade that can't be right

ErwanT_95729

Rank 0
PostedAug 18, 2012 5:35 am

LOL

Last time, when i was in battle, i don't see Battle item "High speed engine", but i have 8 in stock
Now, with last update, i see this item but don't see now Repairer item....

2nd bug :
I'm on 7 fortress, since 1 week, but i haven't win any Leader upgrad Item, but all other member have win this artifact,It's normal?

3rd Bug
When u are in your planet, Picture for Super ship in colony is not the same in skillz
u have exchange supership picture with Large Picture
It's a bug?

Thx to help me
Mugen
SysX member in Scorpius servor

GM_Hadouken

Game Master
PostedAug 18, 2012 12:49 pm
Thanks everyone, we'll keep updating these as they come in!