GameMaster: USA
PostedJun 11, 2012 11:56 am
That one has been reported as well.

Advertisement

TyrantBadjoe

Rank 0
TyrantBadjoe
PostedJun 11, 2012 2:49 pm
GM I found another bug on aircraft hanger.

11th June 15:18:12 (go check your system to see my battle with her)

I captured melia's colony (like I usually do with other colony when I noticed melia got out 34 cruisers to counter 4 of my leaders with destroyers. But what blew my mind is that she pull out the big gun of whoopin 23k fighter out of no where.

Now correct me if I'm wrong 1 cruiser has the capacity to hold 50 aircraft right ? so.....

34 x 50 = 1700

So she should have got 1700 aircraft only so how did she pull out 32k aircraft all at once ?

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedJun 11, 2012 3:29 pm
TyrantBadjoe wrote:
GM I found another bug on aircraft hanger.

11th June 15:18:12 (go check your system to see my battle with her)

I captured melia's colony (like I usually do with other colony when I noticed melia got out 34 cruisers to counter 4 of my leaders with destroyers. But what blew my mind is that she pull out the big gun of whoopin 23k fighter out of no where.

Now correct me if I'm wrong 1 cruiser has the capacity to hold 50 aircraft right ? so.....

34 x 50 = 1700

So she should have got 1700 aircraft only so how did she pull out 32k aircraft all at once ?  

A normal cruiser can have 4 modules, if you put a fighter bay in each, that would be 200 x 34 = 6800. That doesn't include bonuses. I'm not sure if that large of a bonus is possible, but I haven't personally done much with cruisers or large scale troops. Please send in a ticket with a SS of your battle report, as well as any other SS you have available, and we will look in to it.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJun 11, 2012 6:41 pm
I actually believe it's a bug. To test it, you will need to have around 10k fighters, 1 fighter bay, and let's say 40 of any ships. Go to instance with full ship, when you come back it seems to pick up as many as max can hold, doubling the ship capacity. I believe the main server has this fixed already since I was told they're 3 updates ahead supposedly.

TyrantBadjoe

Rank 0
TyrantBadjoe
PostedJun 14, 2012 6:37 am
GM theres a bug in the Team system for instances.

Whenever we win in team instances the screen never shows our victory screen or moves on to the next battle the team leader initiate.

All I can hear is the sound of the current battle but were stuck in the previous battle screen.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJun 14, 2012 9:06 am
We had 4 aquila forts, 2 left side lizard forts, 2 left side diploe forts, 2 zeus forts, 1 jacot fort, 1 or 2 leda forts. We had some recent stuff from forts go missing that were recently given and all of our forts were removed from us, especially since in the forts we had the numbers to retake them should it go back to instance battle of 3 players and the forces required. No battle ensued, it was just taken from us and our ships sent back home. It makes our hard earned fights for forts seem useless.

It seems to have taken GE's 2 lizard forts on the right also and they had more than enough to defend it also. Update abusive it seems on the forts.

I try to load instance and it does not seem to want to load.

Can we go back to a save before the update? This update seems crappy so far with excessive bugs that even aeria would not let out of an alpha, much less into a supposedly finished product. Way too many bugs for an update that should of been worked out before now in a testing phase and took away a lot of hard earned stuff without warning nor justification.

Ok, someone thought I was blaming aeria for the botched update. Let me explain, I am in no way frustrated with aeria since I am sure they knew nothing about the massive number of bugs. I am just upset that the developers would offer them such a buggy update and hoping we could create a "test server" so that experienced players can test as many bugs as possible to get them fixed so that our main servers can flow free for our general population. Especially seeing how this has happened and neither aeria nor it's general players deserve to have to deal with a faulty update.

Thunderczar

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Capelle Easy Mission 24

Loot not there
For the past 3 battle at the 24th mission of Capella I have gain loot, but when I went to check My Stock the loot was not there.

SaintRoyale

Rank 0
SaintRoyale
PostedJun 14, 2012 7:02 pm
Oberonu is right, our hard earned effort of 12 total number of Fortress gone to waste..

I used to have 5 Operation Blueprint in my Inventory, now that its missing, is there's any refund for it.. If there's no refund, neither any warnings about things might actually goes missing, I wonder if the future update will "reset" everything back to nothing. Or more stuffs missing but having no refund? Who will actually continue to play this game =]

dagon51777

Rank 0
dagon51777
PostedJun 14, 2012 7:50 pm

rank bug

wth
i attacked a trade node with a level 37 leader for the new dailies. after i conquered it, i recalled my leader. when he got back i, somehow, gained 3 military ranks. i was a color sarge with 400 military exp left to get when this happened. definitely needs fixed.

Akkadians!! Worship me!!!

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJun 14, 2012 8:08 pm