eharon

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2012 1:49 am
when you equip aircrafts, the game dont seem to recognize when you have more the 1 fighter bay. it only allows you to fill one, and thing the automatic refill fill the rest, after you have been in an instance, arena or so on.
Advertisement

DontRain

Rank 0
DontRain
PostedMay 30, 2012 10:35 pm
ArtyD42 wrote:
Solar panels become inefficient due to lack of power...  

That's not a bug x_x Solar panels just provide energy until you can research the Power Station... I think lol..

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedMay 31, 2012 7:08 pm
Sticky'ed this thread for now Smile Keep the reports coming!

cs46kid

Rank 0
PostedJun 02, 2012 9:59 pm
Accessory is't work in instance, when use it no effects.

GM_Hadouken

PostedJun 06, 2012 11:25 am

Re: [Sticky] Bug Reporting Thread

Find a bug? Report it here!
Hey guys! We have some info on the reports you sent in. Please read below:

Rayo_de_Luna wrote:
Resource bundle is supposed to give 5k of each resource and have a chance of extra 500 of rare resource but it said is used and give nothing.  

The resource pack says it will give 5000 resources randomly, OR it can give 500 of the rare resources. Please check what you received to make sure you got something. If not, please let us know. We did test it and it is working like it is supposed to be.

eharon wrote:
Ignore option in chat dont seem to work.  
This function only works on Private messages, you cannot ignore general chat.

GrimReaperrz wrote:
Whenever i play in the arena i pick a challenging opponent and I keep being put vs "player" who i am able to 1 shot, i wont about 16+ matches this way and its very annoying because i only get 5 military exp every time  
Currently the arena match system works in this way: System randomly picks an opponent from arena based on the strength. There are several intervals. 0-99. 100-199. 200-299.etc. That means if your strength is 45. you will meet players who are between 0-99. If there are few people in arena, or fewer in your strength interval, you may meet the same guy all the time.

zookeeperz wrote:
No way to kick/remove inactive alliance leader. Maybe an ability for a second in command/officer or an automatic timer thing?  
Currently if the inactive alliance leader is offline for several days, our system will pick the player with the most donations in the alliance as the 2nd leader.

dvpv wrote:
Another way to obtain military xp or a new ranking system  
There are 2 effective ways right now, one is looting Corsair and you will receive the mxp pack. Another way is join the planet competition. you can gain large amounts of mxp during that time.

eharon wrote:
the animation of the missile base, in combat, the missile animation fires at the wrong fleet, but the explotion animation is right  
We will fix this in the next version Smile

eharon wrote:
when you equip aircrafts, the game dont seem to recognize when you have more the 1 fighter bay. it only allows you to fill one, and thing the automatic refill fill the rest, after you have been in an instance, arena or so on.  
What type of ship were you using? We cannot replicate this error. Please include a screen shot of the ship design too if you can.

j0shst3r wrote:
Cannot equip Barbily set.  
The developers are aware of this bug and are working on it. If you create the lvl 70 version, you can equip that one.

GrimReaperrz wrote:
Blueprint fragments disappearing  
The developers are testing this, and we will provide additional information when it becomes available.

GM_Hadouken wrote:
Quest to spy on an enemy's trade route does not work unless the route is fortified  
As long as the trade route is active (player is still using it) there should be troops that you can spy.

Keep the feedback coming, and thank you for your interest in making this a better game Smile

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJun 08, 2012 1:20 pm
In the Fortress Description, it says that if one holds a fortress successfully for 5 consecutive days that ALL colonies on the planet belonging to that alliance are protected from attacks until all of their fortresses on that planet fall. It's a fail because either the description is wrong or the protection does not work.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJun 09, 2012 1:58 pm
I try to equip Barbily's Shako on my leader, however it then says "insufficient stock, but more items". There's plenty of stock and only trying to put the helmet on a hero without a hero, which was even more odd.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJun 11, 2012 4:24 am
Advanced Lance and Solar Lance have been doing less damage than Regular Lance. They should be doing a lot more damage.

GM_Hadouken

PostedJun 11, 2012 9:52 am
Oberonu wrote:
I try to equip Barbily's Shako on my leader, however it then says "insufficient stock, but more items". There's plenty of stock and only trying to put the helmet on a hero without a hero, which was even more odd.  

This issue has already been reported to the Developers, we should see a fix pretty soon Smile (On a side note, if you combine them in to the lvl 70 set, that one works)

Oberonu wrote:
Advanced Lance and Solar Lance have been doing less damage than Regular Lance. They should be doing a lot more damage.  

We will look in to this, thanks

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJun 11, 2012 11:56 am
What about the fortress if held for 5 days supposedly protecting all colonies of that alliance on the planet from attacks, but is not working bug? That is presuming I am not misunderstanding the fortress description.