gmmaru

GameMaster: USA
gmmaru
PostedMay 24, 2012 12:04 pm

Monster Paradise Bug Report Guide!

Squish them bugs!
Welcome to the Bug Report Guide!

Please note: While we make an effort to check these forums, we are not always able to do so on a daily basis. If you are experiencing a bug that you wish to make us aware of, it's better to send a ticket to us here.

Please see the guidelines posted below for proper bug reporting protocol.

.::Bug Reporting Guidelines::.

So you are playing the game and all of a sudden some NPC is speaking to you in gibberish, or your game crashes for no explained reason at the same spot, or any number of other things that should not happen but somehow does happen. You may have encountered a bug with the game. DO NOT throw your phone out the window, simply report it via Contact Us.

If you still believe you are experiencing a unique bug, then please Contact Us using the below format, then post it here for the rest of the community to be aware of the problem.

Remember you need to be as detailed as possible while staying on topic. I have included an example, from Eden Eternal. Need to know how to take a screenshot? Hold down the power button and the only other button on your iPhone/iTouch/iPad/etc.! You will see a flash on the screen if done correctly. Screenshots will be located in your Photos tab, and any photo can be emailed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:
[Location of bug] - [Bug Summary]

Body:
Brief Summary of Bug

Steps to Reproduce: (make sure its short and simple)

Observed Result:
(write a brief description of what is happening)

Expected Result:
(write what should be expected so that this is not a bug)

Screen shot:
(add your [img] code here)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example of a Bug Report

Title:
Aven - Incorrect Order for the Material Turn-Ins

Body:
Turn-ins for Nature Seeker Tanja in Aven of the different woods is out of order.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Go to Aven.
2) Speak to Nature Seeker Tanja.
3) Observe the order of turn-ins.

Observed Result:
Tough Branch is above Dry Branch.

Expected Result:
Dry Branch is the lowest and should be up at top.

Screenshot:

Please remember to follow our forum guidelines when posting. Thank you!

Advertisement

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedJun 21, 2012 9:10 pm
Maru,

Is it allowed to post the bug on forums and ask for people to confirm if happens with them as well before sending a Ticket?

Thank you.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJun 21, 2012 9:25 pm
found a few very minor ones what dont really affect gameplay and are very unnoticeable unless your looking for them considering no one has posted about them lol. will post soon

-reserved-

before i really submit this. is the training part really an issue of bugs or is it just as is?
ex: saying 30ft when really 100ft and stats/gold/exp going back to lvl 1/random numbers? on every training page but back to normal afterwards? not sure if it matters or not since its only training

ustacould

Rank 0
PostedJul 08, 2012 5:06 pm

white screen

Dark Monster appeared - then game went to white screen
I went to Dwarven Caves Lvl 3 and when the dark Monster Lvl 5 appeared the screen went white and hasn't come back. I can see the default Aeria screen behind it, but no joy.

Presswerk

Rank 0
PostedAug 21, 2012 2:58 pm
I dont know if its a bug but if i try to buy any item in the shop the Game close and nothing happend. I try all what i find and i wrote a ticket and they told me i only can buy ingame with Creditcard. But i dont know how if the Game crashes all the time. Maybe someone had a Tip if i do something wrong

Khaine_RIP

Rank 2
Khaine_RIP
PostedSep 01, 2012 7:39 am
One thing that happens on a VERY regular basis is when I select an opponent for tab battle:
instead of seeing HIS atk in his stats, I see MY max atk achievable in his stats.
Very annoying bug, you start a fight thinking it is going to be an even fight and end up in front of monsters a lot stronger than expected.

dashornman

Rank 0
PostedSep 06, 2012 5:52 pm
Today I was questing, my inventory was full with 50/50 cards. I did two battles in a row in temple of wyrms >Dragon Fang cave 4 I think and instead of auto crediting me with the 400 G since my inventory was full, it only gave me the option to continue. The cards did not show up in my inventory either.

I think there may be a full inventory glitch/hiccup when questing and your inventory is full in the sense that you dont even get the option to sell the cards for 400 G.

Thanks for all your time and I love the game.

dashornman

Rac00n

Rank 0
Rac00n
PostedSep 11, 2012 5:00 am
Monster Paradise Challenge

There is a challenge called "Deal 10k or more damage to a Dark Monster in a single battle". I have fullfilled this challange by dealing more the 20k damage to Dark Lamia which was 1 hit killed by then.

Nevertheless I didn't got this challange as completed.

Thanks a lot in advance

Khaine_RIP

Rank 2
Khaine_RIP
PostedNov 05, 2012 12:14 am
Title:
Push Notification on Iphone/Ipad - Message saying the stamina is full when clearly it is not

Body:
I keep on getting messages through push notifications on my Iphone and Ipad saying my stamina is full and my monsters are waiting... even though I completely emptied my stamina less than half an hour earlier (and I have 70 stamina so it takes 2h+ to fully refill).

Steps to Reproduce: (make sure its short and simple)
1. Just play on an Iphone, it will eventually happen

[I have to say this is REALLY annoying !]

GamerGuyZhenny

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 3:06 am

Game Freezes

After I did the tutorial, I go to my page and it says Cruciphage Lord has attacked. I go to battle and it freezes. It says battle, then shows a swirl, a purple bar, two lvl areas, and the middles black. Music plays, then when I let it run it either takes me to my phone's home or it goes back to MP's home. What's happening??