frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJun 30, 2012 6:20 pm
with the message boards how about a way to quickly find where you have posted recently without having to scroll through pages to find your thread/the thread you have been using. this would be very 'helpful' in at least the SWAP board

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!
Advertisement

kei2night

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2012 12:18 am
Hi there, I have a big suggest that will definite improve the game. Can the developers add a feature to the game that makes us see what other people are offering just by searching the name of the monsters ? i

Random_Username

Rank 0
PostedJul 02, 2012 12:17 am

# of monster (23/50)

can you make is so the number of monsters you have is displayed at the top of the page where the exp, gold, etc is.
it would be good to be able to know how much monsters you have when you're doing missions so you know when to stop and start selling or fusing.

if there's an easy way to find out how many monsters you have please let me know.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedJul 02, 2012 11:07 am
Suggestion:
Ask Pokelabo to add Local Notifications for Atk MP, Stamina and Events.

How that works:
Every time you spend Stamina or Atk MP, the code trigger a Local Notification event on iOS with the time left to replenish the status, to warn about when it is full again. If had any setup previously, it deletes before setting the new one.

Example:
I've spent all my stamina, and on feel says "1:46:22 to replenish". With this time, the app sets a Local Notification of current time + time to replenish. When that time arrives, the iOS will warn (popup, banner, etc depending on the 'Settings->Notifications' config) about it. The same with Atk MP.

And for events, since the times are on PST, i always end up confusing with my GMT (-3) and end missing the attacks. So for events, just put a Notification of "Dark Event started!" for when the event starts, so we can go questing to make dark monster shows up.

And it Is possible, even with a HTML/JS game, it's just a matter of creating an abstract layer that makes JS 'talks' with Obj-C code (which will be the one setting up the notifications).

=========

Suggestion:
More achievements

How it works:
More achievements, like some number of fusions, number of fusion+, captures % on quests (i have howlfang and wyrms 100%, dreat at 79% and does not have any reward for that), number of summons, etc.

And not only gives -secs on stamina regen but maybe increase exp/gold gain by some % on higher achievements? Similar to EE, when you get a achievement 'set', you get some bonus.

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJul 02, 2012 11:53 am
Round 2
Expand the player info and guild info to include Dark Event finishing placements and other 'medal' worthy achievements.

Also for players have a place where they can write a quick blurb that would show up then when you visit their page

that's it for this round of suggestions

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!

ChowyChow

Rank 0
PostedJul 02, 2012 8:25 pm
Weekly Missions

Individual Missions

Guild Missions

Lbarron92

Rank 0
PostedJul 04, 2012 7:47 am
Auction House for Sure!!! That way people can use gold to buy monsters and or see who has this monster easily so they can set up a trade. Also, maybe after beating an Area Boss you can have a chance of winning something awesome by spinning a wheel.

Random_Username

Rank 0
PostedJul 04, 2012 8:25 am

time

can you add a time and date in game? so when you say Jan 2 7pm we know exactly what time and when it is.
right now for the event the time is given in PST and PDT. i know it's something like GMT. but to be honest i have no idea how to relate that to my current time so i have no idea when the event will begin and i'm sure i'm not the only one who is completely confused.
so please add a time and date in game to stop all this confusion. or have a count down that says when the event will begin and end.

Lbarron92

Rank 0
PostedJul 04, 2012 9:06 am
Also, another good idea would be an online world. Somewhere you can go online, walk around and go into buildings that host tournaments and stuff. While keeping the phone game the way it is so it's primarily the way you level and get monsters.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Elijah_1998

Rank 0
PostedJul 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Limits

Can you take off limits on how many times you can post on a thread and keep the limit on how many threads you can create.

Posted By Aeria Mobile