Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJun 27, 2012 6:18 pm
just to answer the post above there is a limit in tablet battle. you can only fight the same person 3 times in 24 hrs then it wont let you select him and give a notice.

back to suggestions: the filter could use a little work. xD it is stated you can filter dodge to say what you ment as long as it isnt the word the filter was ment for. but still...having to scavenge words to see which one is partially edited kinda sucks in big post lol

also back to tablet battle yeah i went from fighting 1-5k def to 5-10k def... like uh... xD

avatars would be nice to change up Smile

direct trade would be nice or a narrow down system to search for trades. gifting i think would be a bad idea...NO NO NO. thats just asking for issues...

though...i do think new players SHOULD NOT be able to trade for at least 24 hrs or till they get to a certain level... too many people are looking at the summoning and seeing people with a SR or UR then going to spam the person page. this person is new and does not know the economy yet and sometimes gets scammed out of the good card they got. at least with a 24 hr wait they can learn the game a bit without getting spammed

the next few things...

the limited use of nectars and battle brew is perfect. it makes you not abuse the system to spam your lvls or farming.

leveling monsters should also be as is. why rush to level everything and why should it be easy? pokemon made you level EVERY pokemon slow and to get every pokemon you had to trade between games, level, and catch...

stat pts are perfect. i tried the other games. heres a bad thing about friends for pts..
the person always maxing out their invites will always be at an advantage over the person who cant use fb or twitter or doesnt have friends that want to play the game. the way it is now is balanced and that is perfect. also rather have it knowing i may fight someone on equal ground than someone with 10 more stat pts than me when we are the same level...

offering gold as a trade is a good idea.

selling monster card with high fusion... uhh ITEM MALL ADVANTAGE again? x.x plz no this game is mostly balanced...

the only suggestion to this is if you sell star tickets price them 500 instead of the 300 and make the percent for the good stuff slim. back to pokemon... you dont get free/easy rare candys <.< unless your missingno. lol though its still kinda a IM advantage but just keep the cards the %. good stuff is hard to come by..

i dont wanna see EVERYONE mass amounts of a R+, SR, UR, SR+ or UR+ <.< then theres no point in raritys...

success is one thing.. but one the game looses the challenge and becomes easy tot he point of who has money then whats the point of trying to play?

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3
Advertisement

Marleyla

Rank 0
Marleyla
PostedJun 27, 2012 8:02 pm
This is a suggestion . It would be cool if we can change our avatar to a picture ! Very Happy

MGZADETAKTADGAF07142011<3<br> Monster Paradise <3 RELEASE IT FOR ANDROID !!!</br>

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJun 28, 2012 10:54 am   Last edited by frosty_gdwing on Jun 28, 2012 8:16 pm. Edited 1 time in total
For better trading:

Being able to see what people are offering for monsters you have instead of just using the wish list to look for what you want

Also: please add an event battle party option

LASTBEAST18

Rank 0
PostedJun 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Couple things

Would love the post limit to be increased a little (: I like to trade a lot and that cuts it down a little. I do realize it is to stop spamming and I appreciate that! Also a better trading system would be awesome. Something where you can just put a monster you're looking for and it shows what everyone wants (something better than wish listing so you don't have to wishlist when going to trade) and also where you put what you are willing to trade and see who is looking for that monster as well.
Just my 2 cents thanks!(:

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Dennae1

Rank 0
Dennae1
PostedJun 28, 2012 8:14 pm
Some fantastic posts so far. After playing today, I was reflecting on something, and realized how strongly I feel about the post count. I wanted to contribute to a number of discussions in Chat, and help answer questions in Strategy, but felt I couldn't because I didn't want to waste my posts for trading. I think post limit diminishes the actual social element of the game.

Also, been getting a LOT of errors lately. Not sure what that's about?

LASTBEAST18

Rank 0
PostedJun 28, 2012 9:47 pm

One more idea

Can you fix the automatic party select so
It actually uses all your mp? Too many times it leave enough for a whole nother monster or fills up space with a normall instead of a much more powerful rare.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Elijah_1998

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2012 2:56 am

Private

Could you guys add a private feature to two things.
Ideas :
Private trade and private shout box messages. You register a persons name or invite code to the trade or shouts and only those registered to them can view it.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

TheFiendish

Rank 0
TheFiendish
PostedJun 29, 2012 2:00 pm
Agreed. I do not even bother replying to friends in Chat or Strategy or try to help answer questions to noobs because I want to save posts for trade.

Post limit severely hampers my ability to socialize if I want to be able to do effective trading.

josueking

Rank 0
josueking
PostedJun 30, 2012 8:33 am
would be good if u put G items and normal tickets for sell and some like N+ tickets... Smile

LASTBEAST18

Rank 0
PostedJun 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Tablet battles

Maybe implement a system to where you can only have a tablet stolen if you have multiple of that tablet? Or something in that nature because I have 5, wait 5-10 minutes to get the last one then I have 4 again. Very frustrating >.<

Posted By Aeria Mobile