Kermode

Rank 0
Kermode
PostedOct 19, 2012 12:43 am
Great ideas here! +1

I'd love to see more diversity in how you gain Dark Points as well.
Maybe surprise Dark Monster encounters that occur rarely?

And tablet battles could be a bit more balanced as well (I can't take on OP players and I don't have the heart to loot from the new guys).

The music is good, though you can always add more to it to make it even better!

Keep up the good work! Addicting game is addicting! Smile
Advertisement

jrbelknap

Rank 0
jrbelknap
PostedOct 19, 2012 9:22 pm
How to convert AP to Crystals?

Please. ^^

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedOct 19, 2012 10:22 pm
jrbelknap wrote:

Please. ^^  
I don't think you can convert AP to crystals.

ProjektZY

Rank 0
ProjektZY
PostedOct 20, 2012 8:41 pm

More Achievements

It would be interesting to see more achievements which are located in the Index. Seeing as of right now that the max amount of time subtracted from the 3 min Stamina recharge is 30 seconds it would be nice if there more achievements to have more reduced. Some possible ideas would be for every quest zone 100% completed you get 1 second removed from the stamina recharge which would lead to a max of 20 seconds removed. Another possible idea is adding more Index achievements beyond the 450 such as 500 which subtracts 40-45 seconds.

I realize this has been brought up a couple times earlier in this thread, just thought I would bring it up again.

Tjonkan

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2012 4:14 am

My suggestions

Regarding Dark Monster events: I feel a bit discriminated from getting in the individual top10 because I live in europe. Without knowing for sure I guess most in the top10 is from the US or live close to the timezone the game follows. When missing the last 2, sometimes 3 or 4, rounds everyday you miss out on a lot of points since its then u usually get the big hits in.

Also, and I know most or at least many in the comunity agrees here, the events go on for to long time and the prices for guilds are to poor(specially top guilds). It is a gvg event after all and the prices should reflect that.

My suggestions: Shorter events (max 1 week) with better guild prices. Have only 5 DM windows each day instead of 7. If there were less DM windows it would be easier the schedule them so everyone could participate most of the time without staying up to 4am.

Other than that I would like to see more minievents and competitions like for example the planasevent. More achivements and challenges to complete for prices. This to have something fun to do in between the bigger events and not just fusing tabs.

Release new monsters, I think mechs have been overlooked a long time now...and even dragons lately. None of the last like 10 db´s have been dragon type and mechs lacks good buffers and debuffers.

And plz, make more monsters tradeable!

Just some thoughts of mine.
Ty for a great game!

jrbelknap

Rank 0
jrbelknap
PostedOct 22, 2012 7:43 am
crystalpink wrote:
jrbelknap wrote:

Please. ^^  
I don't think you can convert AP to crystals.  

A solution would be excellent. ^^

ProjektZY

Rank 0
ProjektZY
PostedOct 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Comment and thread removal

Players should be able to delete their own threads and also be able to delete other players post on their threads. This would allow for the removal of spam.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Last_King2301

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 1:15 pm

easyr way for people to get good cards

normal summon % and dark event %
in normal sommuon players cant possibly get SR'S or UR'S why is that? instead they get "booty" monsters and a 10in 100 chance to get R....i think something has to change..."just a thought"...But also after you defeat certain monsters "boss battles" you can receive R or SR if the boss is like on stariods lols Idea Cool Laughing

Sercease

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 8:22 am

Guild Structure

I still think it would be a lot of fun if there was a guild structure put in place. What I mean by this is maybe add ranks to the mix where the guild leader can assign different positions for members. An example would be say: Guild Leader, Vice-Guild Leader, VIP, Member, Recruit... and you could assign people a rank. I wouldn't say they should get more privileges other than maybe the vice and vips can change the guild monster.

It would make the game more diverse and easier for the guild leaders to manage their guilds. It also gives people something to work for internally within the guild (impress enough to get higher rank). It would also give people a sense of accomplishment, pride, and belonging within the guild.

I think it would be a lot of fun and not affect gameplay at all as far as balance and what not.

darkaffair

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 8:22 pm

confirmation button

For the love of sam will sombody put a confirmation button on the "Accept All" button in the gift box. I know you like us to keep it clear.. but id liek to have a bit more control over this.

Thanks!