put a tiredspender promo
and tings more for crystals buyers :3
Advertisement

Sensetsu

Rank 0
Sensetsu
PostedSep 28, 2012 8:43 am

lack of sound

the lack of sound and music is terrible, i like the game but it often feels very boring as a result, you just dont feel as absorbed into something if you dont have the music and sound to match. can always allow ppl to turn it off if its an issue, but personaly i and many others would love soudn effects and music throughout the game.

ijjimilan

Rank 4
ijjimilan
PostedSep 28, 2012 10:05 am
Need an option to remove multiple profile comments at a time, to remove spam.

GunZ Stats website: http://gunzstats.vacau.com

santana61

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2012 10:52 pm

tablets

tablet battles
i would like to see when having a tablet battle that it is with another person no more than 10 levels above your level its a bit unfair when your levl 15 and the other person is level 100

SandisdeeP

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2012 2:49 pm
We need timings to be fair for all. At the moment I, like a lot of others can only participate in a portion of the time slots. The current time slots are heavily in favour of those living in the American time zones.

Propose maybe do something as follows (in any time zone, for illustration purposes only):
02:00-02:59 04:00-04:59
08:00-08:59 10:00-10:59
14:00-14:59 16:00-16:59
20:00-20:59 22:00-22:59

Also, you need to have random levels of monsters coming up. The latter time slots are where the points are, so those that can make those time slots get the most points. Therefore it would be fairer if you could randomise that part.

jrbelknap

Rank 0
jrbelknap
PostedOct 05, 2012 12:36 pm

A request for changes to the game.

***This post is a copy of the e-mail I just sent to AGE. The image sent to AGE support is better resolution/size. Anyhow, I told you guys I'd post the e-mail on the forum. Here it is.***

AGE Staff,

Thank you for a great game. I've met many good people on Monster Paradise, and call quite a few friends now. So many of us enjoy the social interaction and friendly competition within the game. You have a strong core group of players supporting your product. They want to continue supporting the product as strongly as they have previously. There is a concern with a limitation within the game. Specifically, that certain monsters are untradeable.

I recognize that the game mechanics and balance should not be upset. Neither should the profitability be upset for AGE, because that limits the future of the game, and the reward for the hard work of the staff.

Hoping we can meet in the middle as players and staff. We request that NO CURRENT promo/event/invite monsters be made tradeable, and ALL PAST promo/event/invite monsters be made tradeable. We see this as a compromise, because even if more players wait until untradeables become tradeable and do not buy foil packs, etc... there will be less of those cards in the game, and value will go up. People will buy "battle brews" from AGE instead, to purchase these monsters in the game from other players. Either way, AGE wins. Either way, certain players will always purchase new products to be the first kid on the block with them, or to be the best individual, or to support the best guild.

It's acceptable to keep them untradeable even between promos, but when a new promo comes out, please release the previous to be tradeable. They won't overtake the popularity and profitability of the new promo products. Take Aries for example, hardly any of them are left in the game to compete with the new products.

Currently the players *request* the following to be considered for trading:

* Foil spirits (except R+ and SR+ foil spirits)
* Monsters in the Martian Pilot chain (except R+ and Martian Pilot+ SR+)
* Foil dragons (except R+ and SR+ foil dragons)

The players *suggest* the following to be considered for trading:

* Only Topaz Wolf (with hopes the entire chain will be made tradeable after 2 or 3 more new promo products have been introduced. 1-2 months?)
* Only Supernova Princess (with hopes the entire chain will be made tradeable after 2 or 3 more new promo products have been introduced. 1-2 months?)

The attached petition lists the players who support this game change consideration. Each unique player name is taken from those supporting the "make tradeable" and "Guild Leaders Only" threads in the MP game forum.

Thanks for the consideration,

Jay Belknap
"JRBelknap"

SandisdeeP

Rank 0
PostedOct 06, 2012 4:05 am
Great work Jay

Adding the information from my SS Guild onto the list:

Guild - SS Guild
Guild Leader - Deepz
06-Oct-12
14 Unique Players Petitioning

787 Priscila
788 Fyaht
789 Gildrest
790 Raiyn
791 Jdog5877
792 Tony1998
793 Steve337
794 Trevor123
795 Yourself
796 Silksling
797 Remrod
798 SymphonyX
799 Hugogs18
800 Xaquatusx

jrbelknap

Rank 0
jrbelknap
PostedOct 09, 2012 6:21 pm
Thank you AGE staff. ^^

FNMan

Rank 0
FNMan
PostedOct 09, 2012 8:37 pm
^ I agree with above. My friend is waiting to trade his Derringers for better stuff. Sadly, they aren't tradeable. :C

Anyway, I would also like to suggest that the Trading system gets updated. To a more reliable search engine whereas when people type in their desired monster name, it actually shows up in the search results. This saves time for most people who don't want search for usernames, see what they have, and add it to their wishlist.

Rac00n

Rank 0
Rac00n
PostedOct 18, 2012 10:56 am

RAID

As I am a RPG player with lot's of experience on that end I just figured something I'm missing here.

In these RPGs you usually have events like a RAID.
Almost every player (or at least a lot) are in guilds - so why not implementing RAIDs into this game?

My imagination of a RAID would be a 3 player and 6 player RAID only available when in a guild.

1 is the Battle Leader and the other 2 or 5 are the follower.
Every player in such a RAID group must be online.

You would get another Quest Zone (QZ) which is not available to any other.
While moving forward in this QZ you need to fight Dark Monsters (you like em I know Smile) with each step - these will give Dark Points.

With each step every player is using stamina as known per the usual quest zones- but the stamina is calculated based on the players stamina divided through the amount of player (either 3 or 6).
The same would be for the ATK MP - ATK MP of each players ATK MP divided through the amount of player (either 3 or 6).

This would be another way of having a GvG instead of letting the guilds fight each other.