davidx134

Rank 0
davidx134
PostedAug 30, 2012 1:46 pm

wanted option

ease of trading suggestion
A suggestion to improve the trading system in monster paradise is to include a wanted section where players are able to find out who wants a monster that they have recently received from a premium ticket or from trade. This is the reverse of wishlisting and would create more trades because i have seen many posts on the swap section become cluttered and many people do not have time to check everyones monster list. I believe it is a feature that should have been included with wishlisting because that only covers one half of the trading system. More trading will result from this feature because many people are not sure of what they want but want to trade cards that others need. This way people recieve the cards they want while on the other side the person recieved a good deal for the card he did not value as much as the person who needed that specific card.

PS: private trade should also be considered in the near future where one person requests a trade with another person and that trade will not show up in the general trade section but can be accessed by the other person who recieved the trade request by searching private trade and their in game name.

Thanks for the consideration to improving the trading system of monster paradise

IGN: Clannad
Advertisement

Lalelan

Rank 0
Lalelan
PostedAug 31, 2012 7:14 pm

Private Chat !!

for petes sake
need a Private one on one Chat system and maybe a live chat persnalized trading system!

Lalelan

Rank 0
Lalelan
PostedAug 31, 2012 11:48 pm

how to Use AP in MP

useing my AP
Create a Item mall we Buy what ever cards Brews Tickets etc........... and have GM deliveries. i know this would be taxing and no fun for you GMs. its possible you can make enough money to improve upon it. This would allow the players who player other games with AP gathering dust because we LOVE your Mobile game.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedSep 03, 2012 1:19 pm
PvP:
  • Add brackets to Tablet battle. Brackets can be made based on player's level and/or player's ATK/DEF points. Also, give newbie protection for players under level 10 since the Tablet battle is non-avoidable (no option for players to join or not to join Tablet battle).
  • If there is no PvP bracket, give players an option to turn on and off Tablet battle participation.

Shop:
  • Allow players to purchase potions using in-game money (not crystals), but put limitation on the quantity they can purchase.
    For example, players can buy 1-2 potions per day using their in-game money.

rkv225

Rank 0
rkv225
PostedSep 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Battles

Please give new members beginners protection until level 15, when your a new player, inferno dragon is the first monster that you know you want to get and it can be frustrating to see that you cant get one. If the protection system is implemented, more new players will want to continue with the game

dashornman

Rank 0
PostedSep 05, 2012 6:57 pm
To continue with the tablet battle protection for newbies. I also think limiting the amount of times one person can be attacked per hour or day would be a great idea also. If one person is constantly attacked after questing, earning money and pieces they can have a vast majority of their money taken away on a daily basis, making it hard to get anywhere early and later on for that matter.

Im at level 46 and what I'm running into is losing 10's of thousands of gold a day because im auto matched against level 55+ guys. I know I know "put your defense up" blah blah but its ridiculous the amount of money I lose on a daily basis because I keep getting attacked by the same guys.

Nkzlol

Rank 0
PostedSep 13, 2012 6:44 pm
I like the art on some cards, but the skills that match the card might be bad... ie. Zombie Dragon+. My suggestion is ... skill absorption~ Allow the art for one card to take up the skill of another card. This would of course be subject to limitations like you would need both cards in order to do this. It could be limited within a race, maybe even rarity.

okpensfan

Rank 0
PostedSep 19, 2012 11:10 am

Elements

The elemental aspect is largely untapped - you've done race based skills, why not element skills? How about a small secondary skill that triggers when the monsters element matches the trainer?

Randomuse7

Rank 0
PostedSep 19, 2012 6:57 pm

Future Invite Events

I suggest that future invite events should be for a premium summoning ticket as was done before as opposed to an exclusive fusion chain monster. And for fusion chain monsters, it should be done by summoning events like 5x summoning chance (insert monster) event.

jrbelknap

Rank 0
jrbelknap
PostedSep 24, 2012 8:36 pm
Please make the martian chain tradeable. -_-