gmmaru

GameMaster: USA
gmmaru
PostedMay 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Official Monster Paradise Suggestion Thread!

Have ideas? We want to hear them!
Hi everyone!

We're always looking for how to improve, so please feel free to give us any suggestions or ideas you have for Monster Paradise!!

Thanks <3!

Advertisement

XerinXanthius

Rank 0
XerinXanthius
PostedJun 20, 2012 11:39 am
maybe a way to link our monster paradise acc. to our Aeria acc.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJun 21, 2012 7:06 pm
the worldwide release only has like 8 days to participate in the refer a friend. think we ould get an extension? it would probably give more people a chance to invite to have more people join Smile

but other than that...

how about a friend list? i guess following could be the same thing but feels like a one sided relationship lol

also in the shop provide a re stat kind of item? though it shouldnt come cheap probably around the 600-1000 crystal range. could also somehow implement a limit of 1-3 uses total on your character to make it more reasonable of an item.

im brain dead on my day off so when i have more ill post o.ob

also if there is a way to have the in game message board accessible on the AGE site? not sure o.o but would be cool to have that feature. non age members may check out age's site

NekoAlice13

Rank 0
NekoAlice13
PostedJun 22, 2012 1:15 am

Please Remove the Post Limit!

My friends and I and most likely everyone would be very grateful if you can remover the post limit. Thank You Very Happy
~YamaNeko13 aka Urza

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJun 22, 2012 3:55 pm   Last edited by Flareous on Jun 27, 2012 10:26 am. Edited 1 time in total
also a way to have the AGE account linked to the game so that in case the unit breaks we can continue playing again without losing data.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedJun 22, 2012 5:31 pm
Flareous wrote:
also a way to have the AGE account linked to the game so that in case the unit breaks we can continue playing again without losing data.  

+1 to link AGE account. But not because of data, i want to spend those 500AP i got on the game Smile

burstbeat

Rank 0
burstbeat
PostedJun 22, 2012 7:49 pm
This would be good on Android ;[ I have to use my boyfriends phone to play this.. boo..

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedJun 23, 2012 12:10 pm
#1 Size of GUI items:
One thing i'd like to point it's that some things are TOO small.

In Apple guidelines, they suggest that the minimum button size must be at least 45px high, for a good touch experience.

While the GUI have too many stuff to be put in that size, i'd like to suggest at least 25~30px height for anything that is clickable. The feed that shows after the character stats in "My Page" is too little, i always end clicking in the wrong line.

That "fat finger" happens alot with me :/

#2 Size of pages:
There are too much vertical scrolling on each page. iOS games are not meant to be a website.
That might be the reason why newbies don't find the stuff, they are not used to page scrolling.

I must say that it puzzled myself for the first 5min.

#3 Dark monsters:
Is said that Slayer will get Tickets. Already killed 2, got nothing other than the 100 summoning points from the Scout reward. Isn't 100% chance? Because the text does not give the feel of "might get".

saphiregirlgem

Rank 0
saphiregirlgem
PostedJun 23, 2012 12:26 pm

No message board limits

No message board limits is a major thing I would very much appreciate it if there were no post limits because I can run out within 2-6 hours into the day cuz I post to help people, this is also preventing me from trading because most people don't pay attention to there shout out walls and I can't trade due to my running out and also im known to help people but because I run out of post I can't effectively help people with questions

Posted By Aeria Mobile

KiramekiRulz

Rank 0
PostedJun 23, 2012 1:50 pm
The only thing I could think of right now is extending the time limit for the redemption codes to get the 500 AP. 'Cause, I would really like to have them, but, as Monster Paradise hasn't been released everywhere yet, I don't think it's fair to have such a short time to get them when not everyone can get them... Sad

I wanna play it! Sad