What are Territory Wars?
They are Guild vs Guild battles where guilds are teamed up to form a two teams, Red and Blue. Teams fight to gain Zone Crystals to win the territory and obtain the benefits from holding a territory as well as participating in the war.
When do Territory Wars occur?
When the player sees the following message in world chat they will be able to enter the Territory War.
Territory Wars occur daily but different Territories are available on different days. Players can check the schedule from the Territory War window by clicking the Schedule button.
Current Territory War schedule time listed are EST/EDT
Converted Times for European Players (CEST)
- Limestone Mountain Battle - Monday 18:00 (6:00 PM)
- Tranquil Hill Battle - Tuesday 18:00 (6:00 PM)
- Rainbowfalls Battle - Wednesday 18:00 (6:00 PM)
- Goss Mountain Battle - Thursday 18:00 (6:00 PM)
- Beluga Bay Battle - Friday 18:00 (6:00 PM)
- Wetlands Battle - Saturday 13:30 (1:30 PM)
- Valley of Kings Battle - Saturday 21:00 (9:00 PM)
- Aliva Volcano Battle - Sunday 13:30 (1:30 PM)
- Golden Plains Battle - Sunday 17:00 (5:00 PM)
- Arid Wilds Battle - Sunday 21:00 (9:00 PM)
What are the requirements to participate?
- Limestone Mountain Battle - Monday 00:00 (12:00 AM) (technically Tuesday morning)
- Tranquil Hill Battle - Tuesday 00:00 (12:00 AM) (technically Wednesday morning)
- Rainbowfalls Battle - Wednesday 00:00 (12:00 AM) (technically Thursday morning)
- Goss Mountain Battle - Thursday 00:00 (12:00 AM) (technically Friday morning)
- Beluga Bay Battle - Friday 00:00 (12:00 AM) (technically Saturday morning)
- Wetlands Battle - Saturday 19:30 (7:30 PM)
- Valley of Kings Battle - Saturday 03:00 (3:00 AM) (technically Sunday morning)
- Aliva Volcano Battle - Sunday 19:30 (7:30 PM)
- Golden Plains Battle - Sunday 23:00 (11:00 PM)
- Arid Wilds Battle - Sunday 03:00 (3:00 AM) (technically Monday morning)
To participate in Territory Wars the player must be at least Level 30 and a member of a guild.
How do you participate?
To participate in the Territory War the player will need to open the Territory War window located in the mini-map.
Clicking this icon will open the Territory War window.
When you open the Territory War window you will see something like this.
Click the Join button on the right side of the window to enter the Territory War when it appears.
Territory War Procedures
When the Territory War begins you will be placed in your team's camp where you will have to wait 5 minutes before using the portals to venture out to the battlefield. The teams will be as evenly divide as possible based on all the guilds participating and how many members there are per guild. Each base has 3 portals leading into the battlefield, each portal leads to a specific area on the map. When the time reaches zero, the portal will teleport you to it's spawn location.
Team Base Composition
Each base has 3 red portals leading from the base to the battlefield.
Each side's base contains one merchant NPC.
The merchant NPC sells you both potions and war machine blue prints.
The war machine blue prints are 500g per and the funds are subtracted from a guilds treasury. Only guild members with access to the guild treasury can buy blue prints. The blue prints require material reagents and gold to fusion. The materials currently required are:
- blue coral mushroom x 1
- sunlight diamond x 1
- black hole energy x 1
The blue print and war machine will disappear after each territory war so you have to buy new ones each time. In each base there is also a territory war quest giver.
Territory War Objective
Your objective is to attack the 4 neutral Zone Crystals in the center of the map while fending off the opposing team. Each Zone Crystal, when captured, will either be RED or BLUE. The top 3 guilds with the highest DPS on the Zone Crystal will capture the crystal and hold it until the end of the war. They will be given 8.33 percent towards winning the territory per crystal. Only guilds level 4 and higher can capture a crystal.
It is king of the hill/crystals. Take as many crystal as you can and prevent your enemy from doing the same. Try to hold on to the crystal for as long as you can. Only the guilds with their name on the crystal when the war ends will have a chance to win the territory. Additional Warchests will be awarded to those who partake in the capture of a crystal at the end of the war.
Winning a Territory
When time runs out and the war has ended, a winning guild will be chosen from those who are in possession of a crystal. Having the highest percent does not guarantee you a win but does improve your chances of winning.
The war machine are powerful weapons of destruction, but they do have limitation. They can not harm each other but can be brought to bear on players. Zone Crystals are immune to the war machines' damage.
- Holds 8 players.
- Only the driver is injured when attacked.
- Immune to debuffs.
- It has a lot of health so will take a significant amount of damage to destroy.
- Has no attack and has -75% movement speed.
- Immune to debuffs.
- Its faster than the carrier but slower than normal players.
- It has 3 range attacks capable of dealing up to 48000+ damage.
Territory War Battlefields
- Completely immobile once spawned.
- Immune to debuffs.
- It has 3 devastating attacks.
- You can exit the tower and close it down via the buff icon like the fog spell.
Territory War consists of 3 different maps, 2 of which each have their own unique game-play features.
These maps get rotated through-out the week.
Fury Gem Battlefield
On this battlefield, totems (signified by a blue skull and cross-bone icon on the map) will randomly spawn throughout the map during the duration of the war.
The first player to attack the totem will be transformed into a large ice troll and only be able to use the 3 skills provided, similar to how the Monster Arena works.
While in this form, the player can not attack the Zone Crystals.
It's basically impossible to kill a player that is in this form, and they are able to kill enemy players with a single hit.
The player will remain in this form for 3-4 minutes and a new totem will spawn.
Crystal Island Battlefield
In the center of this battlefield is located a monster NPC (signified by a blue skull and cross-bone icon on the map), that once killed, will spawn 2 new monsters.
The monsters that are spawned are at random near 2 of the Zone Crystals.
The spawned monsters attempt to take down the targeted Zone Crystals, and can do so in only a few hits.
They are very powerful and virtually impossible to kill.
After 5 minutes the 2 monsters disappear and the targeted Zone Crystals are free to be re-captured if taken down.
This battlefield has no added game-play features.
Participating in the War
While in the Territory War, you have the ability to accept a daily quest that must be completed while on the battlefield.
The quest is to simply reach a certain location and talk to the quest objective NPC, then go to Amos in Aven for the quest completion.
The quest will award you with 2 Warchests. These chests yield 1-100 War Stones.
Participants can also gain Crystal Cross Medals during the battle by killing members of the opposing team.
For details on the Crystal Cross Medal system please read this guide
Holding a Territory
If your guild holds a territory or territories, you have the ability to acquire a daily Salary which includes Gold and Warchests.
You must be at least level 30 and have at least 200 guild fame to acquire salary.
It can only be obtained by speaking to the mayor of the zone or one of the zones your guild currently holds.
The amount of gold you get is based on your character's level. You will get this amount multiplied by the number of territories your guild holds.
You also receive 1 Territory Chest per territory held.
10% of your salary is automatically deducted and added to the Guild Founds every time it is obtained.
In addition to the daily salary, guild members will also receive a +10% EXP and CP buff that will remain active while in a territory that the guild holds.
Temple Knight Amos
is located in Aven at 469, 364 near the Temple Knights area of the map.
Amo's Assistant Veskal
- Reward/Rule information
- Territory War quest turn-in
- Exchange War Stones to Eden Crystals (10 War Stones = 1 Eden Crystal)
is located in Aven at 470, 366 just to the left of Amos .
- Players can purchase equipment blueprints and formulas from Veskal, which utilize War Stones
Special thanks to BigNakedBob32 and celestar for the original Territory War guides which provided the majority of the information found in this guide.