Sango2121

Rank 0
PostedJun 07, 2012 9:41 am
Can`t Wait for the game to be released in the USA. Do y'all know if it will be released for the Kindle Fire? I know alot of people who love these types of games but there not much on Kindle Fire.
Advertisement

Itachi1017

Rank 0
Itachi1017
PostedJun 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Lvl 30

Gmmaru Its Me Itachi What Do I Do Now LoL

Posted By Aeria Mobile

gmmaru

GameMaster: USA
gmmaru
PostedJun 07, 2012 8:11 pm
Hi,

I do not believe we have any plans to release for the Kindle Fire, but that may change in the future!

Gaffdog

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Gaffdog
PostedJun 09, 2012 10:34 am
Hi all I downloaded the game but won't go pass the loading page I live in Australia any ideas on how I can get it to fully load? looks like a cool game

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJun 09, 2012 10:46 am
Gaffdog wrote:
Hi all I downloaded the game but won't go pass the loading page I live in Australia any ideas on how I can get it to fully load? looks like a cool game  

is it frozen on the page or is it plain white? more information on exactly what the screen is doing would help. also they type of portable device your using. ex iphone, 3, 3gs, 4, 4s, i touch 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.

i know from some apps that some do require a steady internet connection.

i dont have this app yet as its not released in my region but ill try my best.

try running your phone on wifi and not on edge/3g and seeing if it will load past.

try closing background applications that are running. you can also do a soft reset by holding your home button and power button on your apple device till the phone powers off on its own and keep holding it until you see the apple boot logo.

hope it kinda helps

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedJun 09, 2012 1:02 pm
Flareous wrote:
Gaffdog wrote:

is it frozen on the page or is it plain white? more information on exactly what the screen is doing would help. also they type of portable device your using. ex iphone, 3, 3gs, 4, 4s, i touch 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.

i know from some apps that some do require a steady internet connection.

i dont have this app yet as its not released in my region but ill try my best.

try running your phone on wifi and not on edge/3g and seeing if it will load past.

try closing background applications that are running. you can also do a soft reset by holding your home button and power button on your apple device till the phone powers off on its own and keep holding it until you see the apple boot logo.

hope it kinda helps  

With what he said, I would assume that this game probably runs on Internet and I would make sure to connect to a wifi. A good steady Wifi. Running on 3G can actually be bad if it's not a good steady connection and even then it might not load fully. Smile I hope you are able to play it!

TS2reporter

Rank 3
TS2reporter
PostedJun 09, 2012 4:07 pm
i hope aeria would make more mobile games, and of course not only for iPhone users Wink

Gaffdog

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Gaffdog
PostedJun 09, 2012 11:21 pm
yeah it stops on the white page and am running it on iphone4

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJun 10, 2012 11:51 am
Gaffdog wrote:
yeah it stops on the white page and am running it on iphone4  

i have an iphone 4 too and the games that require internet connection for me goes white if there isnt a steady connection. like when im not running wifi and my network is using its mobile data jumping between edge and 3g networks.

the white screen is usually a sign of loading. it may take longer than expected to load the game or any screen for it if the connection isnt 100% stable. kinda like lag lol make sure you turn your wifi on and jump on it. it should increase the download and get you to load the game up.

if you are on wifi and this is still giving you an issue. let me know and i can try to help you out as best as i can.

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

spottyy2

Rank 0
PostedJun 22, 2012 2:54 am
It's not available "everywhere", make it available for Android also!

Posted By Aeria Mobile