kaspieruul

Rank 0
PostedMay 23, 2012 5:09 am
I standardly play on two accounts, so i can play all classes, is it wrong?
Advertisement

Katrana

Rank 1
Katrana
PostedMay 23, 2012 11:11 am
kaspieruul wrote:
I standardly play on two accounts, so i can play all classes, is it wrong?  

Please refer to Moose's answer:

No worries, legitimate accounts are alright - and these items cannot be traded as it is. The rule just stands to prevent mass creation of accounts.

Thank you

-Moose  

It's ok to log into ALREADY MADE accounts, just not ok to create a bunch of NEW accounts in order to take advantage of the event.

ZOMG Mae was here!

wolfs.heart

Rank 0
wolfs.heart
PostedMay 23, 2012 7:15 pm

ignite

So what if I dont want ignite on my computer from what I seen its just a way for Aeria to sell my info to ad hackers and spammers. My wife had to reinstall LC which now comes with IGNITE and we tried to uninstall IGNITE BUT LC wouldn't start and we got an error message saying IGNITE MUST BE INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO PLAY wonder why?? Why cant we turn it off when we dont want to use it??? it doesnt help you play any better, so the ontly thing I can think of its just gathering info . READ THE FINE PRINT PEOPLE.. THIS IS NOT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO PLAY GAMES ON AERIA. BUT JUST ANOTHER INVASION ON PRIVACY.. when they make IGNITE mandatory..... that will be my last day.

toniccoqqos

Rank 0
PostedMay 24, 2012 2:58 am

Re: Last Chaos Try Aeria Ignite & Get 1-Day +28 PRF

Aeria Ignite = FREE +28 Platinum Refining Stone
aeria.moose wrote:
OSUBeaver wrote:
An awesome event...Free stuff rules!!!

GMStingRay wrote:
Rules!
  • You may only participate ONCE
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • All Prizes are bound unless otherwise specified.
  • Must provide your entry before the deadline specified.
  • Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days for payout of your prize after the event has ended.

If this is an automatically given prize then I have to admit I'm a tad worried about the multiple accounts rule. I have been using ignite for a while now and I regularly log into three or four accounts in a given session. Do I risk getting in trouble for it due to this event even if my intent is not to take advantage of your generosity?  

OSUBeaver,

As far as using multiple accounts goes - its just for accounts that have been obviously created for the event. No one will be getting in trouble - so no worries Beav.

-Moose  

melrodys

Rank 5
melrodys
PostedMay 24, 2012 4:23 am

Re: ignite

wolfs.heart wrote:
So what if I dont want ignite on my computer from what I seen its just a way for Aeria to sell my info to ad hackers and spammers. My wife had to reinstall LC which now comes with IGNITE and we tried to uninstall IGNITE BUT LC wouldn't start and we got an error message saying IGNITE MUST BE INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO PLAY wonder why?? Why cant we turn it off when we dont want to use it??? it doesnt help you play any better, so the ontly thing I can think of its just gathering info . READ THE FINE PRINT PEOPLE.. THIS IS NOT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO PLAY GAMES ON AERIA. BUT JUST ANOTHER INVASION ON PRIVACY.. when they make IGNITE mandatory..... that will be my last day.  

wolfs.heart here is a post on how to remove http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1170810
the 6 post down.

HERO505

Rank 0
PostedMay 24, 2012 6:39 am

:(((((((

:(((((((((
i cat see the plat ...i logged out then logged in again then openned the game and i dotn see it Sad((

melrodys

Rank 5
melrodys
PostedMay 24, 2012 6:55 am

Re: :(((((((

HERO505 wrote:
i cat see the plat ...i logged out then logged in again then openned the game and i dotn see it Sad((  
Rules!
You may only participate ONCE
You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
All Prizes are bound unless otherwise specified.
Must log in before the deadline specified.
Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days for payout of your prize after the event has ended. You have to wait till the event is over then give them 4-7 days.

sshelton

Rank 0
PostedMay 24, 2012 3:06 pm

Last Chaos Try Aeria Ignite & Get 1-Day +28 PRS

I downloaded it and im waiting for the +28..Smile

Booya39

Rank 4
Booya39
PostedMay 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Re: :(((((((

melrodys wrote:
HERO505 wrote:
Rules!
You may only participate ONCE
You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
All Prizes are bound unless otherwise specified.
Must log in before the deadline specified.
Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days for payout of your prize after the event has ended. You have to wait till the event is over then give them 4-7 days.  

You need to make it bolder and larger and maybe throw in a few translations.

Demonlkc

Rank 0
PostedMay 25, 2012 6:16 am
Three days and I still have no gotten my PRS+28. I have logged in and out several times and still nothing. Did I do something wrong? D: