ChimeraBlade2

Rank 0
PostedMay 21, 2012 5:31 pm
well i logged into it, i have ss of it as well, if its decided that it is needed

Siggy created by XxNightStalkerXx
Advertisement

curtis1525

Rank 0
PostedMay 21, 2012 5:35 pm
thnk u

j_davis5214

Rank 0
PostedMay 21, 2012 5:37 pm
I already have it downloaded, relogged, and still no dice.

aeria.moose

Aeria: Wingman
PostedMay 21, 2012 6:31 pm
j_davis5214 wrote:
I already have it downloaded, relogged, and still no dice.  

j_davis5214,

All prize items will be paid out after the event has ended.

Thanks!
-Moose

namron28

Rank 3
namron28
currently in Vietnam but from Philippines
PostedMay 21, 2012 7:54 pm
i have ignite already quite sometime ago. im into it Smile

1delouis1

Rank 0
1delouis1
PostedMay 21, 2012 8:37 pm

free +28 :D

free +28 >:D
i have 3 accounts and i dont wanan take addvantage cause i logged on all 3 of em today not knowing of event to check my mail and stuff *Seems i have none* so umm? idk what to do i dont wanna take advantage is it fine or not.?

cjisbeast99

Rank 0
PostedMay 21, 2012 8:42 pm

help

i downloaded an installed aeria ignite and logged in then out and back in when do i get the prs +28?

Shalghar

Rank 1
Shalghar
PostedMay 21, 2012 8:57 pm
Ok i activated ignite, logged out and in and out again and whats left are just some technical questions:

Is there any possibility for me to verify that the system has registered my activation of ignite before the prize appears (or doesn´t) on the account ?

Do i have to be logged in for a minimum time (for example 10 minutes or whatever)?

Where will the stone be delivered to ? A certain character slot, my ingame store (which is full atm so not a good idea Wink ) or via shop function (Shop item store / present function / whatever)?

aeria.moose

PostedMay 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Re: free +28 :D

free +28 >:D
1delouis1 wrote:
i have 3 accounts and i dont wanan take addvantage cause i logged on all 3 of em today not knowing of event to check my mail and stuff *Seems i have none* so umm? idk what to do i dont wanna take advantage is it fine or not.?  

1delouis1,

No worries, legitimate accounts are alright - and these items cannot be traded as it is. The rule just stands to prevent mass creation of accounts.

Thank you Smile

-Moose

aeria.moose

PostedMay 21, 2012 9:02 pm
Shalghar wrote:
Ok i activated ignite, logged out and in and out again and whats left are just some technical questions:

Is there any possibility for me to verify that the system has registered my activation of ignite before the prize appears (or doesn´t) on the account ?

Do i have to be logged in for a minimum time (for example 10 minutes or whatever)?

Where will the stone be delivered to ? A certain character slot, my ingame store (which is full atm so not a good idea Wink ) or via shop function (Shop item store / present function / whatever)?  

Shalghar,

We will verify all login sessions through our system, so as long as you establish a new login session you should be fine. There is no specific amount of time you need to be logged in - as establishing the session is what counts in this case. Finally, your item will most likely arrive through the store function unless otherwise noted.

Thanks! Smile

-Moose